Life is cucked if you're atheist

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Imagine being "randomly" born on this shit world devoid of meaning where being a good person or not you just stop existing, morals are fake, and it all counts for jackshit...

...Aand you still wageslave, do chores, entertain yourself with bullshit, and everything else.

If you're an atheist you should STOP BEING A CUCK NOW AND GO ER ON EVERY OVERLY-EVOLVED MONKEY THAT HAS CAUSED YOU PAIN OR IS BEATING YOU IN LIFE

Television Fight GIF by BBC America

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE A GOOD SATISFYING LIVE WITHOUT GOD IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS

IF YOU'RE ATHEIST YOU ONLY LIVE BECAUSE YOU'RE A PUSSY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Meteor21, buflek, Dicklet3incher and 28 others
Cope, typical delusional religious cuck misunderstanding atheism JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Feru2301, lepo2317, buflek and 35 others
Just bc your atheistic doesn‘t mean your nihilistic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dna_cel, noodlelover and 15 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter and grief
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, jxck7468, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
What does being agnostic make me then?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
The fuck do atheists have to look foward to? The next time they will take a shit?
You look forward to praying or what?
Stupid argument

• +1
Reactions: horizon, lepo2317, CarrotMaxxer and 16 others
The fuck do atheists have to look foward to? The next time they will take a shit?
Well for me i can look forward to the next time u take a fat shit on atheism and miss heavily JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, dna_cel, iblamechico and 3 others
Imagine being "randomly" born on this shit world devoid of meaning where being a good person or not you just stop existing, morals are fake, and it all counts for jackshit...

...Aand you still wageslave, do chores, entertain yourself with bullshit, and everything else.

If you're an atheist you should STOP BEING A CUCK NOW AND GO ER ON EVERY OVERLY-EVOLVED MONKEY THAT HAS CAUSED YOU PAIN OR IS BEATING YOU IN LIFE

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE A GOOD SATISFYING LIVE WITHOUT GOD IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS

Cope, you can still enjoy life. Especially once you know how rare it is for you to be on here.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, noodlelover, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others

Proof god and I gladly stop being an atheist.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and lemonnz
you still have morals as an atheist, you just dont get them all from a book

• +1
Reactions: horizon, dna_cel, mayo mogger and 7 others
fr, every religion coper always has this all or nothing mentality where it's like, ":feelsuhh: uhm either you believe in God or you are sad loser pathetic incel cry baby gonna go to hell haha" like these niggas can't comprehend someone finding reason in life from something other than a man made fairy tale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Imretarded?, mayo mogger and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Lynxress, lemonnz and 1 other person
fr, every religion coper always has this all or nothing mentality where it's like, ":feelsuhh: uhm either you believe in God or you are sad loser pathetic incel cry baby gonna go to hell haha" like these niggas can't comprehend someone finding reason in life from something other than a man made fairy tale
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
True. Most evil people in history were religious anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, nope, Lynxress and 2 others
You look forward to praying or what?
Stupid argument
Justice, virtue, afterlife, etc AKA things that actually matter to any of the great philosophers or just anyone sentient instead of a hedonistic monkey

idk why there's so many religion threads on this site tbh, dont religioncels have their own forums or smth

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, hopecel, Lynxress and 3 others

“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.

You still get them from God, you just try to rationalize it with complete illogical bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Lynxress and <6PSLcel
idk why there's so many religion threads on this site tbh, dont religioncels have their own forums or smth
idk man, they are worse than the lgbt mafia, which religion cucks often like to talk shit about how they shove their agenda down everyone's throat, i've never had a fag try to tell me why being lgbt is good n shit but i've had many religionfags do so

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lepo2317, Melly, Primalsplit and 3 others

You still get them from God, you just try to rationalize it with complete illogical bullshit
this is only true if you believe in religion and god in the first place, not valid point

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and lemonnz
Why would I go ER and get shot by the cops? I've never understood this "without god, there is no morality" dosdoevsky bullshit. I don't go ER because it would end my life.

• +1
Reactions: horizon, lepo2317, Melly and 5 others
Justice, virtue, afterlife, etc AKA things that actually matter to any of the great philosophers or just anyone sentient instead of a hedonistic monkey
Friedrich nietzsche mogs whatever you think is great. Existentialism is the way

• +1
Reactions: Melly, Lynxress, lemonnz and 1 other person
Why would I go ER and get shot by the cops? I've never understood this "without god, there is no morality" dosdoevsky bullshit. I don't go ER because it would end my life.
exactly, you're designed to maximize your health and lifestyle so you can produce optimal offspring, why would you throw your life and objective away just because you dont believe in sky daddy

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Primalsplit, Lynxress and 4 others

Fairytale

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, <6PSLcel and xegigi

4097612 p replace color
4097612 p replace color
4097612 p replace color
4097612 p replace color
4097612 p replace color
4097612 p replace color

Attachments

• 4097612_p-replace-color.png
    4097612_p-replace-color.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, hopecel, Lynxress and 2 others
Religion is cope and I'm not even an atheist.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Lynxress, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
just out of curiosity tell me why is hedonism bad ?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
*a book written by kikes
Why would the kikes write to everyone that they murdered God and are the synagogue of Satan?

No, kikes love atheism, that's why the USSR where 80% of high-ranking officers were Jews (Moses Hess, Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, etc also all Jews) banned and persecuted Christianity while spreading atheism. Because then the government would be their God.

Is there anything a kike hates more than Jesus Christ?

Is the false education & pseudo-science you follow not written by kikes, komrad?

exactly, you're designed to maximize your health and lifestyle so you can produce optimal offspring, why would you throw your life and objective away just because you dont believe in sky daddy
exactly right, that's all we are here for, to pass on our offspring AND to make sure that out offspring have the highest chance of also doing so, it's called genetic fitness in the darwinian sense

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Lynxress and xegigi
Why would the kikes write to everyone that they murdered God and are the synagogue of Satan?

No, kikes love atheism, that's why the USSR where 80% of high-ranking officers were Jews (Moses Hess, Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, etc also all Jews) banned and persecuted Christianity while spreading atheism. Because then the government would be their God.

Is there anything a kike hates more than Jesus Christ?

Is the false education & pseudo-science you follow not written by kikes, komrad?
dude, Christianity was basically judaism but for the goyim, those are it's origins

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Lynxress
just out of curiosity tell me why is hedonism bad ?

That's the point, if you're atheist, nothing is bad. Everything is spaghetti..

Go shove however many dragon dildos up your ass you want

How is justice and virtue exclusive to religion? And why should you look forward for the afterlife if there is still no proof on it, maybe you should look forward to proving the existence of the afterlife instead.

You’re just going to believe random scripture? Wheres the proof? When has God’s laws been discovered to be engraved on our hearts?
No, kikes love atheism
But they claim to be “God’s chosen people” jfl at your logic

• +1

but what if i dont like dragon dildos up my ass

• +1
exactly right, that's all we are here for, to pass on our offspring AND to make sure that out offspring have the highest chance of also doing so, it's called genetic fitness in the darwinian sense

And why do you have to "pass your offspring"? Go ahead and justify it in atheism. inb4 muhh because MOTHER NATURE

Hahaha. If you were infertile you'd kill yourself? cuz I don't think so, faggots

Just bc your atheistic doesn‘t mean your nihilistic.
Cope, you can still enjoy life. Especially once you know how rare it is for you to be on here.
Proof god and I gladly stop being an atheist.
Fairytale
Religion is cope and I'm not even an atheist.
Extremely based brothers. Don't let them fool you

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart, <6PSLcel, FaceandBBC and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
dude, Christianity was basically judaism but for the goyim, those are it's origins

"dude, christianity is just judaism, just with different theology, traditions, laws, history, teachings, communities, and uh everything else"

Why were the Jews ostracized from Christian countries in the middle ages if they were so similar?

Another atheist nigger babble turned into mush

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HTN_Mentalcel

ah the all or nothing ultimatum ad hominen again, yeah you christcucks show ur true colours real quick don't you, whenever someone with half a brain realises that your proto communist neo jude for the goyim religion is a bunch of made up fairy tales, which also stole a bunch of folk lore from various European cultures, your kike god Rabbi yeshua hated goyim btw

• +1
Morality is kinda bs, we are all just animals at the end of the day and run of instincts. Did morality even exist before religion?

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Then go do heroin, who doesn't love that?
what if i like being alive as my brain is programmed

these points make no sense, its like you're saying only thing keeping you from doing drugs and taking it up the ass is a crusty dusty old book

kinda gay innit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lynxress and HTN_Mentalcel
Morality is kinda bs, we are all just animals at the end of the day and run of instincts. Did morality even exist before religion?
morality requires a certain amount of intelligence most likely, and some form of it likely did exist as a means of preserving one's species

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, Lynxress and HTN_Mentalcel
ah the all or nothing ultimatum ad hominen again, yeah you christcucks show ur true colours real quick don't you, whenever someone with half a brain realises that your proto communist neo jude for the goyim religion is a bunch of made up fairy tales, which also stole a bunch of folk lore from various European cultures, your kike god Rabbi yeshua hated goyim btw

Hm, communism? You mean the one that banned every religion and enforced obligatory atheism?

B-but I thought Christianity w-was gonna help them b-b-b-b-because its just proto-communism!

Now go and talk unhistorically about Jesus and "european folk lore" without having shit to back you up because even atheist scholars don't agree with you on this

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Atheist = mediocre IQ who believes he is high-iq

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstars and HTN_Mentalcel
And why do you have to "pass your offspring"? Go ahead and justify it in atheism. inb4 muhh because MOTHER NATURE

Hahaha. If you were infertile you'd kill yourself? cuz I don't think so, faggots
That’s the purpose of all living organisms

• +1
what if i like being alive as my brain is programmed

these points make no sense, its like you're saying only thing keeping you from doing drugs and taking it up the ass is a crusty dusty old book

kinda gay innit

No, that's just what atheists faggots do and are.

Why do you think like 98% of LGBTQ+ and a majority of drug users are atheist?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Hm, communism? You mean the one that banned every religion and enforced obligatory atheism?

B-but I thought Christianity w-was gonna help them b-b-b-b-because its just proto-communism!

Now go and talk unhistorically about Jesus and "european folk lore" without having shit to back you up because even atheist scholars don't agree with you on this
Your kike religion tells its followers (goyim) to submit to authority and be a good little goy boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Imretarded? and Lynxress