Anyone had succes with a specific eyebrow serum

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Some eyebrow serums claim to improve the Thickness , Density and Color of Eyebrows

Can anyone recommend a good eyebrow serum?

Lumigan / Latisse will make your eyebrows darker and denser and maybe a little bit thicker if you are lucky. It will be effective only on 50% of the people, you will have to apply it daily for at least 6 months in order to see if it works for you. Tho this is a extreme route to take and i only advice that if you have thin eyebrows and below average eyebrows.

You can also try these things tho i cant confirm they will work, some people said they did work tho.

Coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil.

You put it on your hands and rub it over your eyebrows before you go sleeping then wash it off when you wake up (this does work for your skin and acne that i can confirm as i did it myself). You might see slight results after 6-8 weeks. Really noticable results after like 3-4 months i assume.

Tho it is different for person per person bcs their hair grows in different lengths over time.

Lumigan / Latisse will make your eyebrows darker and denser and maybe a little bit thicker if you are lucky. It will be effective only on 50% of the people, you will have to apply it daily for at least 6 months in order to see if it works for you. Tho this is a extreme route to take and i only advice that if you have thin eyebrows and below average eyebrows.

You can also try these things tho i cant confirm they will work, some people said they did work tho.

Coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil.

You put it on your hands and rub it over your eyebrows before you go sleeping then wash it off when you wake up (this does work for your skin and acne that i can confirm as i did it myself). You might see slight results after 6-8 weeks. Really noticable results after like 3-4 months i assume.

Tho it is different for person per person bcs their hair grows in different lengths over time.
Currebtly i use a eyebrow serum with

Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Cucurbita Pepo, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Sphingolipid, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-17, Arginine, Methylamido Dihydro Noralfaprostal & Vitamin B7

Hope it works tbh

Currebtly i use a eyebrow serum with

Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Cucurbita Pepo, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Sphingolipid, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-17, Arginine, Methylamido Dihydro Noralfaprostal & Vitamin B7

View attachment 81427

Hope it works tbh
When they do work can you inform me? I might be able to improve my eyebrow guide and info the more i know about it.

When they do work can you inform me? I might be able to improve my eyebrow guide and info the more i know about it.
I use it since 1 month

Dont notice any changes yet except slightly darker eyebrows

The Ordinary Brow/Lash Serum worked great for my lashes, but didn't do shit for brows. Using minoxidil for brows now

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Honestly just use oral minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons