🧲 UNCHARTED REALM: INTRODUCTION TO PEPTIDES 🧲

nakus

nakus

Bronze
🕳 The Uncharted Realm 🕳

1. INTRODUCTION

Thread Song:

I promised more threads after making this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/an-introduction-to-sympeptide-minox-users-gtfih.1005044/

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:HERE COMES MY GREATEST THREAD :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

IN THIS THREAD I WILL SHOW YOU ALL AN UNCHARTED REALM, TOPICAL PEPTIDES, I SEE NO POSTS ABOUT THIS, AND SEEING THE COMMENTS ON MY LAST POST, NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT EITHER. :feelswhat:

2. SYMPEPTIDE 226EL, 235EL

Topical Peptide for hair growth/lash growth

One of the best fucking peptides out there, PLEASE FUCKING READ MY THREAD ABOUT IT,

IT IS WORTH IT.

https://looksmax.org/threads/an-introduction-to-sympeptide-minox-users-gtfih.1005044/

Also sold as Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 - Sympeptide 226EL
OR
Myristoyl Pentapeptide-16 - Sympeptide 235EL

For those who keep asking for sources, it's going under different names some lash serums have it, or look for Topical Peptides, my source is selling Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 for 70 USD

You might have to mix it yourself, combining both is IDEAL but 1 of them is fine, MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING A 10-15% CONCENTRATION EITHER WAY!

3. HALOXYL

:feelsmage: THE SAVIOUR OF DARK CIRCLES. :feelsmage:

STUDY: https://www.cosmacon.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Haloxyl.pdf

Search for better studies yourself I really can't be fucking asked to look for in-depth shit rn.

HALOXYL HAS BEEN SHOWN TO REDUCE DARK CIRCLES BY 19% IN 2 MONTHS OF USE.

HALOXYL IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE, AND IF YOU STRUGGLE TO GET RID OF YOUR DARK CIRCLES THEN THIS MIGHT HELP.

HALOXYL COMBINED WITH OTHER LOGICAL STUFF TO FIX DARK CIRCLES, LIKE FUCKING SLEEP WILL GET RID OF YOUR DARK CIRCLES, AND HALOXYL IS A GREAT BOOST.

4. SYN-AKE

WRINKLES?

NOT A FUCKING PROBLEM ANYMORE

STUDY: https://cellbone.com/pages/tripeptide-syn®-ake

Literally fucking liquid botox.

Combine Syn-Ake with Snap-8 and you'll get fucking rid of your wrinkes.

I WONT TALK ABOUT SNAP-8 IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS WORSE THAN FUCKING SYN-AKE RESEARCH URSELF AND SEE IF YOU CAN COMBINE BOTH

Get a legit source not many exist, heres one: SOURCE - PEPTIDESCIENCES

5. ALL THE PEPTIDES, THE SAUCEEEEE 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I've listed the 3 best peptides in my opinion.
Now, I won't sit here and list all the great peptides and their benefits, or will I?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

1. AC Collagen – Helps smooth the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles by improving Collagen I. Found in: Lip.

2. Aldenine – Counteracts effects of aging by enhancing Collagen III and protects against the effects of glycation, AGEs, free radicals and ROS. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.

3. Argireline– Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes. Found in: Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone and Eye.

4. ß-White – Helps fade the appearance of age spots and discoloration. Found in: Even Out.

5. Dermaxyl – Counteracts signs of aging by boosting cell communication and improving elasticity. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.

6. Eyeliss – Combats under-eye puffiness by improving elasticity, strengthening blood vessels and enhancing drainage. Found in: Eye.

7. Haloxyl – Helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles while firming and toning. Found in: Eye.

8. Matrixyl 3000 – Enhances smoothness, complexion and tone while helping to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles. Found in: Face and Eye.

9. Myoxinol – Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes and contains free radical neutralizing antioxidants. Found in: Mask and Serum.

10. Peptamide-6 – Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and wounds while enriching firmness and elasticity. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).
11. Perfection Peptide P3 – Improves skin renewal and hydration. Found in: Apple Peel 1 (Professional Only).

12. Proharin – Helps prevent pigment loss in hair and improves fullness of lashes. Found in: Lash.

13. Regestril – Helps fade the appearance and discoloration of stretch marks. Found in: Moisturize.

14. Snap-8 – Softens the look of expression lines. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.

15. Sympeptide 226 – Helps enrich keratin genes for fuller looking hair. Found in: Lash.

16. Sympeptide 235 – Helps improve the look and fullness of lashes and brows. Found in: Lash.

17. Syn-Ake - Tightens facial contours and is effective in minimizing forehead wrinkles. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.

18. Syn-Coll – Lifts and smoothes wrinkles by enriching the growth factor that increases Collagen I. Found in: Serum, Face, Eye and Moisturize.

19. Syn-Tacks – Advances skin communication, organization and cohesion. Found in: Soufflé Mask (Professional Only) Serum and HydroStem+6.

20. Thermostressine – Fights cell stress and keeps skin stable against hot and cold shocks. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).

21. Trylagen –Battles the appearance of wrinkles by improving elasticity and smoothness, preventing collagen loss and reinforcing the collagen network. Found in: Apple Peel 1 and Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only), Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone, Peel, Mask and Power Lift.

STUDY FOR THEM ALL THIS IS A FUCKING MUST-READ:
https://www.ascpskincare.com/content/members/Peptides_and_how_they_work.pdf

THATS THE FUCKING SAUCE.

CREDITS TO goat2x FOR THE LIST ABOVE, WHILST SEARCHING FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HEARD ABOUT SYMPEPTIDE AND OTHER PEPTIDES, I FOUND HIS POST NOBODY BUT HIM HAD MADE A POST ABOUT PEPTIDES,:chad: HES A FUCKING G :chad:.
Link to his post -
https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-hair-growth-darkcircles-with-peptides-gtfih.173754/

6. THE END

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all learned from this, peptides are something great and I see nobody using them. Some of them do crazy shit like Sympeptide, whilst others like Haloxyl are just a boost to what you're already doing, or if your problem isn't big it'll remove it, either way peptides are a great thing to implement no matter what.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, Kaz, greywind and 17 others
35DBFAEE 7B27 48B1 B76F 0CA361E23711

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, optimisticzoomer, noodlelover and 2 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: nakus
Great thread buddy boy, Ill read it tomorrow

• +1
good thread boyo, did read

• +1
Bookmarked

• +1
bookmarked thank u brother

Mm idk i didnt read about them yet but as far as i know alot of them r in store bought serums at lower doses ofc but still i dont think theyd work that significantly vs other solutions

I feel like they r good if u wanna go peptide only but there are better solutions outside of peptides

Mm idk i didnt read about them yet but as far as i know alot of them r in store bought serums at lower doses ofc but still i dont think theyd work that significantly vs other solutions

I feel like they r good if u wanna go peptide only but there are better solutions outside of peptides
Low dosage peptides barely do anything, high dosages do alot.

I’ve yet to see anything better than Sympeptide other than Oral Minoxidil at eyelash growth, I’d argue Sympeptide is better due to no side effects

Peptides are amazing but they have to be legit and at a good dosage, that’s why you read studies before using them.

And I’m interested in your “solutions” lmk what you have

I’ve yet to see anything better than Sympeptide other than Oral Minoxidil at eyelash growth, I’d argue Sympeptide is better due to no side effects

Peptides are amazing but they have to be legit and at a good dosage, that’s why you read studies before using them.

Most of the solutions r on this forum, ofc ik gatekept stuff but obviously theyre gatekept for a reason so i wont leak

1. For under eye a common solution is as simple as just doing pdo everyone here knows it everyone here should do it
2. I do think oral minox is better even if u argue sides vs no sides, i guess between choosing one u can choose one urself either work but i think oral minox is just generally better
3. Again for wrinkles pdo

It seems really basic but theres really no need to overcomplicate something like this, its great that ur finding other options but i think its not better than the current options that exist

Again i think the fact ur showing new things to this forum is great and could lead to new things from other people through inspiration but i would say currently there are better solutions in pre existing methods

Most of the solutions r on this forum, ofc ik gatekept stuff but obviously theyre gatekept for a reason so i wont leak

1. For under eye a common solution is as simple as just doing pdo everyone here knows it everyone here should do it
2. I do think oral minox is better even if u argue sides vs no sides, i guess between choosing one u can choose one urself either work but i think oral minox is just generally better

It seems really basic but theres really no need to overcomplicate something like this, its great that ur finding other options but i think its not better than the current options that exist
This could work better possibly

PDO does not fix dark circles, and i’ve yet to see any eyelash studies on oral minox and the results on this forum are easily achievable with sympeptide

Again i think the fact ur showing new things to this forum is great and could lead to new things from other people through inspiration but i would say currently there are better solutions in pre existing methods
And PDO doesnt fix deep wrinkles, PDO alone won’t be enough to fix deeper and worse wrinkles and PDO cant be used everywhere

solid thread, chad song choice

PDO does not fix dark circles, and i’ve yet to see any eyelash studies on oral minox and the results on this forum are easily achievable with sympeptide
Pdo does fix dark circles?

There are alot of oral minox results on this forum
Sympeptide could not do what oral minox can even if its less sides

And PDO doesnt fix deep wrinkles, PDO alone won’t be enough to fix deeper and worse wrinkles and PDO cant be used everywhere
Pdo can fix deep wrinkles u can stack pdo threads

Also pdo can be used everywhere on ur face as orc and another user have done it everywhere on their face

Pdo does fix dark circles?

There are alot of oral minox results on this forum
Sympeptide could not do what oral minox can even if its less sides
Since when did PDO fix dark circles, PDO’s are legit made to lift the skin into a higher, tighter, more youthful position, dark circles are caused by a whole different reason

And clearly you haven’t read any studies of Sympeptide, sacrificing your health for faster lash growth is not worth it, you’re also growing hair in other places

Sympeptide will eventually catch up with Oral Minox if Sympeptide is used longer, your sacrificing your health just to get the same results you couldve gotten with Sympeptide if you used it a month or 2 longer.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Since when did PDO fix dark circles, PDO’s are legit made to lift the skin into a higher, tighter, more youthful position, dark circles are caused by a whole different reason

And clearly you haven’t read any studies of Sympeptide, sacrificing your health for faster lash growth is not worth it, you’re also growing hair in other places

Sympeptide will eventually catch up with Oral Minox if Sympeptide is used longer, your sacrificing your health just to get the same results you couldve gotten with Sympeptide if you used it a month or 2 longer.
Dark circles are caused by either bones or fat pads, pdo can add volume to add a supplementary for fat pads

i havent read on sympeptides are oral minox is better oral minox doesnt sacrifice ur health

Ur acting like minox just stop growing ur lashes to give sympeptide to catch up, it wont catch up if used for the same amount of time

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Dark circles are caused by either bones or fat pads, pdo can add volume to add a supplementary for fat pads

i havent read on sympeptides are oral minox is better oral minox doesnt sacrifice ur health

Ur acting like minox just stop growing ur lashes to give sympeptide to catch up, it wont catch up if used for the same amount of time
Sympeptide is better than Oral Minox come back to me when you fucking read about what the side effects are, you fucking retard dark circles arent even caused by bones or fat pads :lul::lul:

good thread dalit

🕳 The Uncharted Realm 🕳

1. INTRODUCTION

Thread Song:

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:HERE COMES MY GREATEST THREAD :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

IN THIS THREAD I WILL SHOW YOU ALL AN UNCHARTED REALM, TOPICAL PEPTIDES, I SEE NO POSTS ABOUT THIS, AND SEEING THE COMMENTS ON MY LAST POST, NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT EITHER. :feelswhat:

View attachment 2865142

One of the best fucking peptides out there, PLEASE FUCKING READ MY THREAD ABOUT IT,

IT IS WORTH IT.

OR

For those who keep asking for sources, it's going under different names some lash serums have it, or look for Topical Peptides, my source is selling Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 for 70 USD

You might have to mix it yourself, combining both is IDEAL but 1 of them is fine, MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING A 10-15% CONCENTRATION EITHER WAY!

3. HALOXYL

View attachment 2865123

Search for better studies yourself I really can't be fucking asked to look for in-depth shit rn.

HALOXYL IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE, AND IF YOU STRUGGLE TO GET RID OF YOUR DARK CIRCLES THEN THIS MIGHT HELP.

HALOXYL COMBINED WITH OTHER LOGICAL STUFF TO FIX DARK CIRCLES, LIKE FUCKING SLEEP WILL GET RID OF YOUR DARK CIRCLES, AND HALOXYL IS A GREAT BOOST.

4. SYN-AKE

WRINKLES?

View attachment 2865134

View attachment 2865137

I WONT TALK ABOUT SNAP-8 IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS WORSE THAN FUCKING SYN-AKE RESEARCH URSELF AND SEE IF YOU CAN COMBINE BOTH

Now, I won't sit here and list all the great peptides and their benefits, or will I?

1. AC Collagen – Helps smooth the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles by improving Collagen I. Found in: Lip.

2. Aldenine – Counteracts effects of aging by enhancing Collagen III and protects against the effects of glycation, AGEs, free radicals and ROS. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.

3. Argireline– Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes. Found in: Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone and Eye.

4. ß-White – Helps fade the appearance of age spots and discoloration. Found in: Even Out.

5. Dermaxyl – Counteracts signs of aging by boosting cell communication and improving elasticity. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.

6. Eyeliss – Combats under-eye puffiness by improving elasticity, strengthening blood vessels and enhancing drainage. Found in: Eye.

7. Haloxyl – Helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles while firming and toning. Found in: Eye.

8. Matrixyl 3000 – Enhances smoothness, complexion and tone while helping to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles. Found in: Face and Eye.

9. Myoxinol – Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes and contains free radical neutralizing antioxidants. Found in: Mask and Serum.

10. Peptamide-6 – Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and wounds while enriching firmness and elasticity. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).
11. Perfection Peptide P3 – Improves skin renewal and hydration. Found in: Apple Peel 1 (Professional Only).

12. Proharin – Helps prevent pigment loss in hair and improves fullness of lashes. Found in: Lash.

13. Regestril – Helps fade the appearance and discoloration of stretch marks. Found in: Moisturize.

14. Snap-8 – Softens the look of expression lines. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.

15. Sympeptide 226 – Helps enrich keratin genes for fuller looking hair. Found in: Lash.

16. Sympeptide 235 – Helps improve the look and fullness of lashes and brows. Found in: Lash.

17. Syn-Ake - Tightens facial contours and is effective in minimizing forehead wrinkles. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.

18. Syn-Coll – Lifts and smoothes wrinkles by enriching the growth factor that increases Collagen I. Found in: Serum, Face, Eye and Moisturize.

19. Syn-Tacks – Advances skin communication, organization and cohesion. Found in: Soufflé Mask (Professional Only) Serum and HydroStem+6.

20. Thermostressine – Fights cell stress and keeps skin stable against hot and cold shocks. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).

21. Trylagen –Battles the appearance of wrinkles by improving elasticity and smoothness, preventing collagen loss and reinforcing the collagen network. Found in: Apple Peel 1 and Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only), Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone, Peel, Mask and Power Lift.

THATS THE FUCKING SAUCE.

CREDITS TO goat2x FOR THE LIST ABOVE, WHILST SEARCHING FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HEARD ABOUT SYMPEPTIDE AND OTHER PEPTIDES, I FOUND HIS POST NOBODY BUT HIM HAD MADE A POST ABOUT PEPTIDES,:chad: HES A FUCKING G :chad:.
Link to his post -
https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-hair-growth-darkcircles-with-peptides-gtfih.173754/

6. THE END

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all learned from this, peptides are something great and I see nobody using them. Some of them do crazy shit like Sympeptide, whilst others like Haloxyl are just a boost to what you're already doing, or if your problem isn't big it'll remove it, either way peptides are a great thing to implement no matter what.

Good thread bro.

Sympeptide is better than Oral Minox come back to me when you fucking read about what the side effects are, you fucking retard dark circles arent even caused by bones or fat pads :lul::lul:
1. Ik about oral minox more than u
2. Im smarter than u
3. Dark circles are caused by thin layer of skin
So yes it is caused by that retarded ass faggot

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Hollow eyes are caused by bad infras (bone) and low fat.

Pdo can fix deep wrinkles u can stack pdo threads

Also pdo can be used everywhere on ur face as orc and another user have done it everywhere on their face
Polynucleotides are better for hollow under eyes than pdo threads.

Polynucleotides are better for hollow under eyes than pdo threads.
Ive seen ur thread on it, theyre not tbh, the thing with pdo is that it can be layered several times, u can control and get it to ur ideal, polynucleotides may be faster but their not better

good thread, bookmarked

muh muh muh mirin

Ive seen ur thread on it, theyre not tbh, the thing with pdo is that it can be layered several times, u can control and get it to ur ideal, polynucleotides may be faster but their not better
PN is just much more practical to use, but IG both methods excel at their own things

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
1. Ik about oral minox more than u
2. Im smarter than u
3. Dark circles are caused by thin layer of skin
So yes it is caused by that retarded ass faggot
nigga ur retarded asf low iq ass nigga, it’s not always caused by thin layers of skin usually its caused by lack of blood flow saying that its caused by a thin layer of skin is retarded and a PDO wont fix it

nigga ur retarded asf low iq ass nigga, it’s not always caused by thin layers of skin usually its caused by lack of blood flow saying that its caused by a thin layer of skin is retarded and a PDO wont fix it
Ur retarded, if im low iq u gotta be on the spectrum, its not always caused by lack of blood flow jfl even if ur situation is caused by lack of blood flow, if u add pdo itd add volume so it wont be visible through the skin u retarded ass chink nigga

🕳 The Uncharted Realm 🕳

1. INTRODUCTION

Thread Song:

View attachment 2865142

IT IS WORTH IT.

OR

3. HALOXYL

View attachment 2865123

4. SYN-AKE

WRINKLES?

View attachment 2865134

View attachment 2865137

THATS THE FUCKING SAUCE.

Link to his post -

6. THE END

are these all injectable

yeh keep coping with being retarded and lying to everyone
i see nobody but you complaning, mf get off the forum and read a study “Top 5 IQ” you’re a fucking retard

i see nobody but you complaning, mf get off the forum and read a study “Top 5 IQ” you’re a fucking retard
check my posts nigga u wont understand shit cuz ur so fucking retarded, nobody but me is complaining because im not complaining dumbass im saying pdo + oral minox> peptides fucking dumbass ofc u cant comprehend something like that

• JFL
Pls post a link for Sympeptide 226, the price doesn't matter and I'll try it for 8 weeks. Need longer lashes bad and topical castor oil isn't cutting it.

• +1
Reactions: jboard, ErbCel and Tallest person here
this sympeptide stuff is so good to hear about, i use oral minoxidil and its pissing me off, my hair grows everywhere and i see good eyelash and eyebrow results the side effects mainly reduced dht are too much for me since i am young

a lot of the stuff seems to do the same thing though or do the same thing in a different way. maybe you should try combining all of them into a solution :unsure:

Fuckin mirin will read later , which ones would be best used for naso folds and under eye lines?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
bump bc good thread

Read every single molecule, good thread