Anyone have any experience with RU58841 and it’s safety?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I’d take it but I’m scared that shit is a carcinogenic , I’ve always been a little of a hypochondriac. Potential heart problems seems less scary to me than cancer.

Also if it went systemic wouldn’t it be like taking fin?

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
jfl if ur scared of cancer and still eat PUFA

• JFL
Reactions: mfk and PYT
jfl if ur scared of cancer and still eat PUFA
Nigga that PUFA shit is a meme

I’m talking abt a research chemical not muh sun flower oils

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, randomvanish and mfk
Nigga that PUFA shit is a meme

I’m talking abt a research chemical not muh sun flower oils
i can assure you the oxidisation of dna caused by the breakdown of polymer chains will damage your bodh far worse than some topical anti androgen

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i can assure you the oxidisation of dna caused by the breakdown of polymer chains will damage your bodh far worse than some topical anti androgen
Only option is cooking with butter right? Most of the olive oil in the market is fake is what I’ve heard

You’re right tbh but even though I’m aware of PUFA’s since they don’t instantly harm you it’s easy to write off

Only option is cooking with butter right? Most of the olive oil in the market is fake is what I’ve heard

You’re right tbh but even though I’m aware of PUFA’s since they don’t instantly harm you it’s easy to write off
butter and coconut butter, tallow if u know what the cow ate, luckily my olive oil comes from my familys farm in algeria so its real

• +1
Reactions: PYT
butter and coconut butter, tallow if u know what the cow ate, luckily my olive oil comes from my familys farm in algeria so its real
Are pufas really that bad to the point it’s more likely to give me cancer than some research chemical?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I used Ru and it works great. No side effects so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and PYT