Anyone have any other examples of guys who are at least quasi pretty boys despite long midface?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Looks like everything else has to be PERFECT to even come remotely close. And even then your midface can't be too long. This is the only example I could find, and I've search pretty far and wide.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Yes, me.

Smug2

Holy shit! I just photoshopped him to give him a shorter midface. HE LOOKS LIKE CLOUD STRIFE WITH JUST A SHORTER MIDFACE!

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
just accept that you are not a pretty boy and jockmaxx already

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
hey ryo i found some pictures with
207F0E64 CBB2 47F7 98FF 1A640C9F58D8
08618058 10B4 4ADF 93E0 9B50BF6EC73E
80793415 D67D 4FDE B848 DDAD064AF051
EFD45798 A90E 4F34 8CB3 C50B091D54CA
suggestions for surgeries, why don’t you contact Dr. Eppley? He answers emails immediately and does morphs and suggestions for free
there may be ways you can add a lip lift or implants to make your face thicker and rounder in general, or have cráneo facial surgery in which case you should really email a surgeon. i really hope you can find some procedures that help

Some of my friends from braincels that are really into surgery told me that jaw surgery can help you by trying to actually lower your bite and make it tighter, almost like giving yourself and overbite and so shortening your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Holy shit! I just photoshopped him to give him a shorter midface. HE LOOKS LIKE CLOUD STRIFE WITH JUST A SHORTER MIDFACE!

thats not a pretty boy

Instead of trying to be a pretty boy when it can never fit you just stop taking those t blockers and ogremaxx already.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Instead of trying to be a pretty boy when it can never fit you just stop taking those t blockers and ogremaxx already.
Seriously @Ryo_Hazuki accept you won't be a pretty boy like me or @Zesto and become big ugly ogre with gymcelling. Grow a beard and shave your head. Start biker maxing and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and jefferson
Keanu Reeves

Read my newest thread

franc3a7oise-hardy-dutronc-photo-jean-marie-pc3a9rier.jpg

Probably a bit more masculine than a typical prettiboi though.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RYO
LONG MIDFACE IS FUCKING DEATH
NOW EITHER GET A TERRIBLE MAXFAC SURGERY WHERE THEY SAW INTO YOUR SKULL AND CHOP UP THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF IT AND IMPACT YOUR MIDFACE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
GO TO ARNETT AND GUNSON HE CAN TAKE YOU FROM THIS

latest

TO THIS

Super+8+Premiere+t9zgYyVymqTx.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP RYO
LONG MIDFACE IS FUCKING DEATH
NOW EITHER GET A TERRIBLE MAXFAC SURGERY WHERE THEY SAW INTO YOUR SKULL AND CHOP UP THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF IT AND IMPACT YOUR MIDFACE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
GO TO ARNETT AND GUNSON HE CAN TAKE YOU FROM THIS

latest

TO THIS

Super+8+Premiere+t9zgYyVymqTx.jpg

Smh

on behalf of nature I apologize for your long midface

Lmao rip but im trying to tell you guys, long flat face maxilla recessed = ugly (except if its just kinda long like ryan gosling)

Long projeting face, with good maxilla and cheekbones = might be good looking

Ryo are you trying to prettyboy max?