Anyone have any reliable ways of voicemaxxing?

increasing dht

he has another vid on this
and other stuff that is good to watch

Smoking helps. I smoke a pack a day and i can make my voice so deep you cant hear me

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
voice depth means shit without a good accent

Look up the bing bong-ding dong-king kong exercise. Also, when, you speak, get yourself to say the words in a way that makes your chest vibrate with your voice, speaking with some depth. And for me it helps when I draw my breath from deep within my abdomen, so when I speak I sort of clench my inner abdominal muscles to drive my voice out. It helps me keep it consistently deep and project it loud.

voice depth means shit without a good accent
I disagree, I think a deep voice would help regardless of your accent. I mean having a bad accent won't hinder the progress that a deep voice would make, you get what I mean? What would you consider a good accent?

there are only two ways:
- attending an acting class to learn how to manage your voice
- taking steroids with high androginous effect (like Tren and Testosterone enantate) to get a deeper voice.

he has another vid on this
and other stuff that is good to watch

"your peepee or your vaheevahee" fucking lmao
I'm interested in doing this but I'm not sure where to do it without looking like an autist

"your peepee or your vaheevahee" fucking lmao
I'm interested in doing this but I'm not sure where to do it without looking like an autist
yh, cover your mouth with a pillow

there's a lookism thread with an exercise that deepens your voice for 1-2 days. You repeat something like "hong kong bong..." (ect) slowly, then repeat again in a deeper tone, then repeat again in your deepest tone. Apparently it stretches out your vocal cords or some shit idk