voicemaxxing info

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
idk if i’d call it info, it’s more of just something i noticed. this mainly applies to singing, so if there are any musicians or singers in here this is good to know, but i guess it applies to voicemaxxing too a little bit. so basically, i notice that after u nut, ur vocal range usually changes and it’s harder to stay on pitch/hit the notes in a song you want to hit. you lose body and cadence in your voice and it kinda sounds dry and desolate. i’d say it usually takes 2-3 days of no nutting for ur voice to go back to normal and be a little bit more stable. and 6-7 to be able to re expand your range to higher notes and have full control. it also makes you voice crack less and be less pitchy. kinda autist post but just thought it was good to know.

negawat

• JFL
Reactions: Fishy
idk if i’d call it info, it’s more of just something i noticed. this mainly applies to singing, so if there are any musicians or singers in here this is good to know, but i guess it applies to voicemaxxing too a little bit. so basically, i notice that after u nut, ur vocal range usually changes and it’s harder to stay on pitch/hit the notes in a song you want to hit. you lose body and cadence in your voice and it kinda sounds dry and desolate. i’d say it usually takes 2-3 days of no nutting for ur voice to go back to normal and be a little bit more stable. and 6-7 to be able to re expand your range to higher notes and have full control. it also makes you voice crack less and be less pitchy. kinda autist post but just thought it was good to know.
just did some vocals makes the auto tune sound better

i should also mention that when i say singing, i mean sons that r vocal heavy, like adele type ballads, jazz, rock, etc. it don’t really matter with rap since u ain’t really singing.

Smoke or drink excessively. To damage your larynx. I use to gurgle whisky or vodka for the same effect, it makes your voice more baritone and less faggy