Jos sä tuut saavuttaan low chadlite mä tuun sit saavuttaan gigachad:lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and LooksThinker
Jos sä tuut saavuttaan low chadlite mä tuun sit saavuttaan gigachad:lul:
Oo hiljaa sul on viel muaki pidempi Suomalaine philtrum

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Update: Been practicing sub harmonics, see the playlist on David Larson's channel for example, I don't know the full application this has for singing but I comfortably hold a 140 HZ tone, my speaking range being 120-130 hz, when I manage to hit a subharmonic, I go all the way down to 80-50 hz, and I notice after doing the exercises, my voice is slightly deeper, and my vocal fry sounds less crackly and more firm/buzzy, so it makes the voice sound lower

Also, SOVTE straw exercises in water are amazing, trains about everything at once, will be doing subharmonics, through a straw, with water for resistance, if my throat explodes I'll let you know

• JFL
Update: Been practicing sub harmonics, see the playlist on David Larson's channel for example, I don't know the full application this has for singing but I comfortably hold a 140 HZ tone, my speaking range being 120-130 hz, when I manage to hit a subharmonic, I go all the way down to 80-50 hz, and I notice after doing the exercises, my voice is slightly deeper, and my vocal fry sounds less crackly and more firm/buzzy, so it makes the voice sound lower

Also, SOVTE straw exercises in water are amazing, trains about everything at once, will be doing subharmonics, through a straw, with water for resistance, if my throat explodes I'll let you know
has it made your voice perma deeper

and how much water SOVTE should I do

has it made your voice perma deeper
Can't tell yet, but it's consistently been slightly deeper, but the biggest thing is that it's way easier to use the fry in my voice
and how much water SOVTE should I do
I'm using a tall plastic soda bottle, you don't want a short container or water will bubble out, you do normal singing exercises (humming, pitch sliders, etc) but through the straw itself, then you make it harder by going into water, the more water & the deeper the straw is in the water, the more resistance for the muscles in your throat, so start with a bit of water and add more to progressively overload.
This is just neck training and stretching, nothing new, but I already do these

• +1
Table of contents:
How is voice generated
Why voicemaxxing is important
Voicemaxxing methods
1. How voice is generated

Voice is generated by airflow from the lungs. When the air from the lungs blows through the vocal folds at a high speed, the vocal folds vibrate. The vibrations lead to sounds we call voice. The rate or "cyclatory vibrations" per second dictate how deep a voice is. Below 110Hz is starting to be deep. The vocal folds are a muscle, so they can be trained.

2. Why voice is important
All of you reading this should already realize why voice is important. Voice is the basic communication method of humans and thus also is an indicator of size, strength, masculinty and dimorphism. But many of you still don't realize how important it is or cope about muhh they don't care about voice. Women absolutey do. Just go on google and search for why women like deep voices. Ridicolous amount of articles written by women thirsting over deep voices. KEEP IN MIND: DURING RESEARCH FOR THIS GUIDE I DISCOVERED THAT MEN WITH DEEP VOICES ARE PERCEIVED BY WOMEN AS STRONG AND MASCULINE; BUT ALSO AS MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE LOWER TRUST! Women still prefer the deep voice, just know that you are seen as more "dark-triad".

Here is an example of a voice that everyone reading would want to sound like, listen to the guy on the left speak.

You know that women will perceive him as strong, masculine, but also a bit untrustworthy.

3. Voicemaxxing methods
3.1. Increase Testosterone
A deep voice is naturally associated with high testosterone, so it makes sense that the two are related. Testosterone is the essential driving factor that deeens voice during puberty. But this is only for those still in puberty. After puberty high testosterone can still deepen male voice, but to varying degree between people. Post puberty testosterone will still be important for voicemaxxing.
3.2 Speak slowly
Speaking slowly is related to confidence, masculinity and strength. Fast speech makes you sound like a low T sperg. The reason for this is that slower speech reduces the vibration rate of the vocal folds, deepening your voice.
3.3 Neck training
Neck training thickens the vocqal folds, causing fewer vibrations per second.
3.4 Screaming
If you can, I reccomend going to a forest and screaming like an animal. This will train the folds and again, cause less vibrations.
3.5 Mongol throat singing
Imitate this video every two days. This trains the vocal chords.

3.6 End the sentence in a deeper voice

Ending the sentence in a higher pitch than the rest of the sentence makes you sound weak and low t, make the last word of the sentence deeper than the rest to give a sense of dominance and high t.

3.7 Smoke ciggaretes

Smoking cigarettes deepens your voice, but is damaging to health, addictive and expensive.
3.8 Surgery
Thyroplasty is a procedure that changes the location of the vocal cord. Cost is like 5k in Turkey.

REMEMBER! UNLESS YOU GET SURGERY, VOICEMAXXING WILL TAKE TIME. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRAINING A MUSCLE, THE VOCAL CHORDS AND FOLDS!!

@FBl @edgemaxx @Sushifart @terraversioneight @PseduoAryan @dragomaxxer @Squirtle

Why not tag the biggest voice-cel on the forum (me)

There’s far more variables to a great voice than it being deep.

Vocal range (being able to shift between low and high pitch), cadence (speaking fast and punctuating, slower and smooth), volume, and knowing how to constantly contrast these to command attention.

You actually do want to go up in pitch at the end of your sentences sometimes to convey curiosity and make people elaborate on what they’ve said. It’s not even close to as simple as just having a deep voice, and speaking on a lower pitch at the end of sentences.

Jordan Belfort, sales training, public speaking, and SINGING will teach you how to actually speak with conviction and charisma

Last edited:
  • +1
If you only speak through chest resonance (deep), and drop the pitch of your voice at the end of sentences, you are going to bore the fuck out of people very quickly.

That’s only one tonality, and every single charismatic person speaks through MULTIPLE tonalities/pitches to keep people engaged.

• JFL
deepening your voice while being short and ugly is a looksmin in some cases, you trying to sound chad while being the night and day difference can be cringe

• JFL
deepening your voice while being short and ugly is a looksmin in some cases, you trying to sound chad while being the night and day difference can be cringe
what the hell? are you saying that instead of being an ugly manlet with chad voice, be an ugly manlet with the voice of god damned rat?

what the hell? are you saying that instead of being an ugly manlet with chad voice, be an ugly manlet with the voice of god damned rat?
"in some cases"

read you fucking moron, my god...

• JFL
as in what fucking case?
In cases of when it doesn't fit the same way that some bone structures that are all considered good may not fit. It's called harmony

• JFL
In cases of when it doesn't fit the same way that some bone structures that are all considered good may not fit. It's called harmony
you are the dumbest son of a bitch I ever saw... good lord

Not an argument cope harder, also next time read correctly
holy shit... it just keeps getting worse, maybe when giving birth your mother shouldn't have dropped you head first onto concrete?

holy shit... it just keeps getting worse, maybe when giving birth your mother shouldn't have dropped you head first onto concrete?
She did and yet I still outsmarted you, just shows how pathetically lost you are.

• JFL
She did and yet I still outsmarted you, just shows how pathetically lost you are.
lost from what, excactly? your little delusions don't move me lil bro

from being a dumb nigger like you, excactly.
it somehow seems that they let you out of the mental asylum... don't worry, you will be brought back there soon enough lil bro

Table of contents:
How is voice generated
Why voicemaxxing is important
Voicemaxxing methods
1. How voice is generated

Voice is generated by airflow from the lungs. When the air from the lungs blows through the vocal folds at a high speed, the vocal folds vibrate. The vibrations lead to sounds we call voice. The rate or "cyclatory vibrations" per second dictate how deep a voice is. Below 110Hz is starting to be deep. The vocal folds are a muscle, so they can be trained.

2. Why voice is important
All of you reading this should already realize why voice is important. Voice is the basic communication method of humans and thus also is an indicator of size, strength, masculinty and dimorphism. But many of you still don't realize how important it is or cope about muhh they don't care about voice. Women absolutey do. Just go on google and search for why women like deep voices. Ridicolous amount of articles written by women thirsting over deep voices. KEEP IN MIND: DURING RESEARCH FOR THIS GUIDE I DISCOVERED THAT MEN WITH DEEP VOICES ARE PERCEIVED BY WOMEN AS STRONG AND MASCULINE; BUT ALSO AS MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE LOWER TRUST! Women still prefer the deep voice, just know that you are seen as more "dark-triad".

Here is an example of a voice that everyone reading would want to sound like, listen to the guy on the left speak.

You know that women will perceive him as strong, masculine, but also a bit untrustworthy.

3. Voicemaxxing methods
3.1. Increase Testosterone
A deep voice is naturally associated with high testosterone, so it makes sense that the two are related. Testosterone is the essential driving factor that deeens voice during puberty. But this is only for those still in puberty. After puberty high testosterone can still deepen male voice, but to varying degree between people. Post puberty testosterone will still be important for voicemaxxing.
3.2 Speak slowly
Speaking slowly is related to confidence, masculinity and strength. Fast speech makes you sound like a low T sperg. The reason for this is that slower speech reduces the vibration rate of the vocal folds, deepening your voice.
3.3 Neck training
Neck training thickens the vocqal folds, causing fewer vibrations per second.
3.4 Screaming
If you can, I reccomend going to a forest and screaming like an animal. This will train the folds and again, cause less vibrations.
3.5 Mongol throat singing
Imitate this video every two days. This trains the vocal chords.

3.6 End the sentence in a deeper voice

Ending the sentence in a higher pitch than the rest of the sentence makes you sound weak and low t, make the last word of the sentence deeper than the rest to give a sense of dominance and high t.

3.7 Smoke ciggaretes

Smoking cigarettes deepens your voice, but is damaging to health, addictive and expensive.
3.8 Surgery
Thyroplasty is a procedure that changes the location of the vocal cord. Cost is like 5k in Turkey.

REMEMBER! UNLESS YOU GET SURGERY, VOICEMAXXING WILL TAKE TIME. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRAINING A MUSCLE, THE VOCAL CHORDS AND FOLDS!!

@FBl @edgemaxx @Sushifart @terraversioneight @PseduoAryan @dragomaxxer @Squirtle

Just smoke jfl I started smoking my voice deep asf

• +1
it somehow seems that they let you out of the mental asylum... don't worry, you will be brought back there soon enough lil bro
Don't call me lil bro if you're shorter than me.

• JFL
  • +1
All much as u want i smoked a pack of cigarettes in 1hour name my voice is still deep asf after that girls love it tho
price? I mean I just do what @superschizo described, takes more time but no money or blacklung

price? I mean I just do what @superschizo described, takes more time but no money or blacklung
native americans smoked lot of tabacco and they were fine all dark triad chads smoke cuz it give u hollow cheeks and strong bones and sexy voice

• Hmm...
native americans smoked lot of tabacco and they were fine all dark triad chads smoke cuz it give u hollow cheeks and strong bones and sexy voice
remember they were all on primal diets, all people had warrior skulls before switching to farming