How to effortlessly make every woman in the room wet (not clickbait)

Good Thread bhai. Voicepill is really important for basically anything. I got so many compliments about my voice, one of my friends always bully my best friend because of his high pitched voice and says to me he would if he would be a girl get together with me alone bc of my voice.

View attachment 2883260
Search up vocaroo record one get the link and send it

thanks g, it’s not forced I train it everyday
Yeah i’ve been training it once every 2 weeks lol i just garge apple cider vinager and scream at my max into a pillow for 4 mins what do you do?

Yeah i’ve been training it once every 2 weeks lol i just garge apple cider vinager and scream at my max into a pillow for 4 mins what do you do?
I do Primal Screaming now since a year. Went from 90-85hz to now 45-40hz. So yeah it’s legit, but will work better while u are still developing. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I do Primal Screaming now since a year. Went from 90-85hz to now 45-40hz. So yeah it’s legit, but will work better while u are still developing. Good luck!
Whats primal screaming? Just screaming at your max for 3-5 mins?

Whats primal screaming? Just screaming at your max for 3-5 mins?
Screaming in a pillow, 3-5 sets. Make sure you are angry when you scream. Oh, and I forgot train your neck aswell !

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Screaming in a pillow, 3-5 sets. Make sure you are angry when you scream. Oh, and I forgot train your neck aswell !
Will do, thanks for the help, how long is a set?