anyone have plans of getting surgeries from inheritance money?

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
i have like about 30-36k$ in my share..
thinking of getting double LL

Last edited:
By then i'll be way too old to utilize the money for surgeries.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryan
Double LL off of 30k is gonna either cripple you from the surgery itself or the surgeon is gonna bitch it and get your legs cutoff

Double LL off of 30k is gonna either cripple you from the surgery itself or the surgeon is gonna bitch it and get your legs cutoff
brah i will like add my own money too lol the point was mostly will be via inheritance

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
brah i will like add my own money too but point was mostly will be via inheritance
Go for it dude, if you have the money and are brave enough to try🤷🏽‍♂️. But no none of my grandparents are giving me a set inheritance it’s not in my culture to give the youngest ones anything

• So Sad
Go for it dude, if you have the money and are brave enough to try🤷🏽‍♂️. But no none of my grandparents are giving me a set inheritance it’s not in my culture to give the youngest ones anything
btw what do u think will double LL cost in a cheap country but that will also be safe ?

btw what do u think will double LL cost in a cheap country but that will also be safe ?
I actually have no idea about anything LL. I would say not to cheap out on this type of surgery since you can get crippled tho

• +1