Anyone here an artist?

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Does anyone here draw? If so can I see?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, Luffymaxxing, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others
I'm talentless. All I can do is spot JBs at the mall. That's my only talent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, silencio and coispet
I'm talentless. All I can do is spot JBs at the mall. That's my only talent.
Draw the JB and forever will she dally with you Mr. CoreSchizo.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, coispet and CoreSchizo
Draw the JB and forever will she dally with you Mr. CoreSchizo.
IMG 2024 01 06 085141

Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Does anyone here draw? If so can I see?
Lol, you can use AI now to create drawings, comics, 3D renders, etc. anyone can now be an "artist".
MmdVTNcNj8KR9cJhGO4tp

• Hmm...
no but i mirin bhais who able to. must be cool to draw a female in your own liking to fap to.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and Swarthy Knight
Lol, you can use AI now to create drawings, comics, 3D renders, etc. anyone can now be an "artist".
View attachment 2871785
Big problem rn is that generative models literally just copy and paste over a sample. Incapable of doing any dynamic prospective and would be lackluster for me in reagards to the purposes I wish to use it for.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Big problem rn is that generative models literally just copy and paste over a sample. Incapable of doing any dynamic prospective and would be lackluster for me in reagards to the purposes I wish to use it for.
You can do many things with AI image generators: either create scenes from scratch by using prompts, or turn photos into drawings, or you can make some simple crude sketches and convert them to various drawing styles, etc.

• +1
You can do many things with AI image generators: either create scenes from scratch by using prompts, or turn photos into drawings, or you can make some simple crude sketches and convert them to various drawing styles, etc.
Yea I guess, different image generators have different uses and I'm mostly thinking about ones that output portraits. However tbh I don't want to use random people's art. The legality of it is dubious and as I stated earlier I do not want to use other people's art as I wish to formulate something more grand. I might use AI but only for my own produce to ease workload.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Nah but I’m a creative genius though I could probably pick it up and master drawing in a few months

I used to draw extensively though so I retained some skills but I was pretty young.

• +1
no, just autists here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sny
I draw landscapes with my color pencils. A lot of it. But its not good.

• +1
IMG 20240427 175222 1

I used to draw a lot back then. Now I don't.:feelsrope:

• +1
I've got much more but it's a pain in the ass loading them all

• +1