Genuine autists only

DarkWanderer

DarkWanderer

Banned
Did/does anyone here flap their hands for hours every day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, rand anon, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I mean like standing up and imaging things. Not fidgeting

Autism.org

Can’t tell if ur joking

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Autism.org

Can’t tell if ur joking
i actually did this when i was younger, and i knew this uber high iq dude that would do it too but i grew out of it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkWanderer
No, my high IQ prevented me from doing weird shit like that.
The farthest my autistic indications went were lack of eye contact, chewing pencil erasers and bottle caps, and uncoordinated standing position meaning I would sway from side to side.

i actually did this when i was younger, and i knew this uber high iq dude that would do it too but i grew out of it
My mom tried to get me to stop but I still kept doing it in secret

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
My mom tried to get me to stop but I still kept doing it in secret
i just forced my self to stop i used just wiggle my fingers in front of my face or crunch a pencil, foids would legit comment on it so i had to stop. If i really need it i just lay my head down usually

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and DarkWanderer
yep, same
i just forced my self to stop i used just wiggle my fingers in front of my face or crunch a pencil, foids would legit comment on it so i had to stop. If i really need it i just lay my head down usually
jfl, I used to sway my arms in the air like I was on a rollercoaster :forcedsmile:, never did it in public though, only at home

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer