Averaging 8 hours of sleep destroyed me

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
During high school i usually slept 5-6 1/2 hours cuz i had to wake up early n shit, when I got to uni I made it a goal to get nearly 8 hours of sleep every day. I did this, but now Im back home for the summer and I slept like 7 hours the past two nights and it felt like 2 hours of fucking sleep. My body legit doesn't function anymore without 8 hours:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Michael Myers, albe.ORG and 2 others
can any collegecells relate @NorwoodAscender @NotCarv

• +1
Reactions: Eren
You’re a mouth breather snoring

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nah 3 hours better than 7 hours for me , 9 is best ofc

During high school i usually slept 5-6 1/2 hours cuz i had to wake up early n shit, when I got to uni I made it a goal to get nearly 8 hours of sleep every day. I did this, but now Im back home for the summer and I slept like 7 hours the past two nights and it felt like 2 hours of fucking sleep. My body legit doesn't function anymore without 8 hours:feelswah:
Lol yeah cause ur body was younger you could live off chips, coco cola and 2 hours sleep.

I don’t function sub 7 hours of sleep ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
quality > quantity for sleep like most things.

How much of those hours were deep, rem, and shallow?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
quality > quantity for sleep like most things.

How much of those hours were deep, rem, and shallow?
no clue, I need to figure out a way to track that

During high school i usually slept 5-6 1/2 hours
Just curious how did this affect your height?

How tall is your dad and mom? Did you eat like a pig when young?

Just curious how did this affect your height?

How tall is your dad and mom? Did you eat like a pig when young?
Luckily height appears to be the gene I was blessed with. I finished high school 6'0 but didnt grow much at all senior year. Once I got to uni and ate a bit more and slept well I grew to 6'1 in the first few months but have stopped since

My mom is 5'3 my dad is 6'1. I ate a pretty normal diet, I was very skinny until junior year.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Carv and SecularIslamist
I sleep for less than 6 hours almost every time. I also have trouble falling asleep but give me one hour of sleep and I can go through the day, no problems whatsoever. But being sleep-deprived like me will cut short your lifespan, according to science. So it’s joever if you’re like me.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te