I love my girlfriend but her feet smell extremely bad and I can't stand the smell. It makes me nauseous. How do I politely tell her this? I don't want

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I met this wonderful family while travelling in 2018. I stayed in a house close to them and the young lovely sweet daughter who was about 9 years old would take me to hiking trails nearby. She was a very active kid who loves the outdoors and her mother is a lovely athletic woman who practices naturopathy. Everyone in the family including the grandparents were into an organic lifestyle. One day as I was visiting their home, the mother casually mentioned that her daughter's feet stinks as she wears her runners all day. I told her that I've been travelling for the past three months wearing runners (brought two that time) and most times be walking daily or even hiking 8-10 hours a day, to top it up, I never wore socks as I don't feel comfortable wearing them even during very cold winter months, despite that, my feet never stunk. My secret, I told her is, I'd put rubbing alcohol inside the shoes as well as splash some on my toes, before putting them on, thus preventing any bacteria to creep in when feet gets sweaty. The mother thought that was a good idea. Last year, I travelled again for five months in Latin America crossing two seasons, winter and summer using the same runners.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Funnyunenjoyer1, The Grinch and 1 other person
I met this wonderful family while travelling in 2018. I stayed in a house close to them and the young lovely sweet daughter who was about 9 years old would take me to hiking trails nearby. She was a very active kid who loves the outdoors and her mother is a lovely athletic woman who practices naturopathy. Everyone in the family including the grandparents were into an organic lifestyle. One day as I was visiting their home, the mother casually mentioned that her daughter's feet stinks as she wears her runners all day. I told her that I've been travelling for the past three months wearing runners (brought two that time) and most times be walking daily or even hiking 8-10 hours a day, to top it up, I never wore socks as I don't feel comfortable wearing them even during very cold winter months, despite that, my feet never stunk. My secret, I told her is, I'd put rubbing alcohol inside the shoes as well as splash some on my toes, before putting them on, thus preventing any bacteria to creep in when feet gets sweaty. The mother thought that was a good idea. Last year, I travelled again for five months in Latin America crossing two seasons, winter and summer using the same runners.
What should i make up based on this
Malayalam aavesham aavesham

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

How does their feet smell

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back