The only reason why humans have ambitions is because of the reward system, the internet and media consumption fries that award system

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Does anyone see this?

@n9wiff

@DeformedCell

True, everything to do with progression in life leads to some sort of reward we want/need. Making money, getting a physique to attract women etc. Socioeconomic factors are one of the if not the biggest factor for people to do ANYTHING. Men trying to make more money, women historically being attracted to men with high status etc.

Teens don't have to worry about all of this though. They get an allowance, women their age only care about looks etc. so what happens if you put a teenage with access to a lavish amount of money, a good house, parents that wont monitor their child and in a developed nation with no forseeable threats in the everyday life. All this teenager can do is focused on having fun with his friends, trying to get dates. playing video games and watching television because all of these actions provide both entertainment ( keeps away boredom because they wont be doing anything ) and often times progression. Video games provide alot of progression, this is why I think games like League of legends, Rainbow six siege, VALORANT and counter strike are getting so much more popular with the younger generation. They have ranking systems to give that progression which is very addicting to most people.

This is just my theory though and I could be completely off and rambling.

True, everything to do with progression in life leads to some sort of reward we want/need. Making money, getting a physique to attract women etc. Socioeconomic factors are one of the if not the biggest factor for people to do ANYTHING. Men trying to make more money, women historically being attracted to men with high status etc.

Teens don't have to worry about all of this though. They get an allowance, women their age only care about looks etc. so what happens if you put a teenage with access to a lavish amount of money, a good house, parents that wont monitor their child and in a developed nation with no forseeable threats in the everyday life. All this teenager can do is focused on having fun with his friends, trying to get dates. playing video games and watching television because all of these actions provide both entertainment ( keeps away boredom because they wont be doing anything ) and often times progression. Video games provide alot of progression, this is why I think games like League of legends, Rainbow six siege, VALORANT and counter strike are getting so much more popular with the younger generation. They have ranking systems to give that progression which is very addicting to most people.

This is just my theory though and I could be completely off and rambling.