Anyone here have experience with t3?

100mg test jfl
2000mg tren???????
Tren does everything test does but better and without the estrogen. Just enough test to keep estrogen in the healthy range while the tren and anadrol do the heavy lifting.

Tren does everything test does but better and without the estrogen. Just enough test to keep estrogen in the healthy range while the tren and anadrol do the heavy lifting.
2000 mg tren 🤣

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and KingOfRome
I have T4 and T3 from Turkey in my fridge, but im not using it anytime soon.
It can boost a cut and a bulk. Doses go from 12,5 to 50ug, people tend to pyramid the dosing, and i have seen protocols of very different lenghts.
One interesting thing would be to use salbutamol with it, as they have syngergistic effects. You get suppressed for a couple weeks afterwards.
Your cycle is very confusing, makes it hard to know how much you are taking each week, it's probably the tren making you dumb. It's the roid with most brain sides and many pros got Mr. Olympia without touching it, you probably don't need it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Yeah bro, that one was actually too big so we refunded it and got a smaller one which works well. Already on AI (12.5mg a day) , as well as test e (100mg e3.5d) and 7.5IU of HGH. which I have been doing for 3months or so now I think since I was 16. Hopefully I'll be able to reach my potential.

About the water quality, It definitely had a different taste to any water I've tasted before which is reassuring but also scary that I've been drinking polluted water for as long as I can remember, tastes different to bottled water too.
That's a nice pubertymaxing stack. You should try to get your natural test back once you are done with the stack, to see if you can recover and what's your level. It's a case study.
I don't think this is sustainable for me, tbh i am just poorcel and there's high chance i won't get my hands on AI nor levothyroxine. The best i can afford is Creatine which fucked up my serum creatinine and caused me prostate enlargment, i got tested today. Life is brutal i know
I have 10g exemestane powder and im not going to be using even half of it, maybe i can send you some for few shekels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, WadlowMaxxing and xefo
That's a nice pubertymaxing stack. You should try to get your natural test back once you are done with the stack, to see if you can recover and what's your level. It's a case study.
i don't really see a need tho, i plan to be on it forever though

Oh btw xefo I forgot to mention in our conversation but divide up your t3 dosages throughout the day. You make like 1.5mcg an hour so taking 50mcg at the same time is a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Oh btw xefo I forgot to mention in our conversation but divide up your t3 dosages throughout the day. You make like 1.5mcg an hour so taking 50mcg at the same time is a bad idea
25mcg in morning, 25mcg at night?

25mcg in morning, 25mcg at night?
I wouldn't even do 50mcg at all but if you're set on that dosage, the more you can divide it without being a nuance the better

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and xefo
Ok, but you should try to get back to natty levels just to see if you fucked anything up or you didn't, since i don't know if there are many studies answering this question, you can hop back to TRT whenever you want, a 1-2 month PCT aint killing you.
What about your balls shrinking? Aren't you going to use HGC at least while in puberty?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Ok, but you should try to get back to natty levels just to see if you fucked anything up or you didn't, since i don't know if there are many studies answering this question, you can hop back to TRT whenever you want, a 1-2 month PCT aint killing you.
What about your balls shrinking? Aren't you going to use HGC at least while in puberty?
Ii have a whole box of hcg, just can't be bothered to dose it

my balls are small as fuck rn but i don't care too much

Ii have a whole box of hcg, just can't be bothered to dose it

my balls are small as fuck rn but i don't care too much
Too low inhib for me.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing