Anyone here have experience with t3?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
I'm considering getting shredded for the summer. After the holidays. I tried a few months ago but my PEDs were acting weird and I ended up gaining 30 lbs in 3-4 months while dropping body fat, then recomping at the same body weight from there on. Largely because I got the saddie-waddies from losing my cat and underestimated how much hungrier I would be on PEDs. But I have caffeine tablets at the ready, so I'm considering giving it another go, but with t3 added to my stack.

Here's the stack I'm considering, roughly.

12 week cycle

Weekly doses
Weeks 1-12 100 mg test e
Weeks 1-6 700 mg anadrol
Weeks 7-12 1400 mg anadrol
Weeks 1-4 1500 mg tren e
Weeks 5-8 1750 mg tren e
Weeks 9-12 2000 mg tren e

How would you include t3 into this stack?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, WadlowMaxxing, xefo and 3 others
You take a lot of roids but ive seen your body and it looks worse than the average amerifat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 10679 and 7 others
You take a lot of roids but ive seen your body and it looks worse than the average amerifat
Oh that was probably me after my first cycle. Yeah that was horrible. High body fat and deca bloat don't mix well...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 10494
Oh that was probably me after my first cycle. Yeah that was horrible. High body fat and deca bloat don't mix well...
care to post body anon ? Why not train year round at reasonable pace instead

care to post body anon ? Why not train year round at reasonable pace instead
This was taken a month ago.

DSC00065 crop

He's referring to a much older pic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, JizzFarmer, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
Bro are you larping or are you srs gonna use 2g tren a week? Also ask this question on a roid/ gymbro forum. You wont get good answer here.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, KingOfRome and Deleted member 10494
Bro are you larping or are you srs gonna use 2g tren a week? Also ask this question on a roid/ gymbro forum. You wont get good answer here.
I haven't decided fully but considering it. I'm not afraid of 2 grams of tren.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and RoundHouse
You might aswell rope since you're going to die anyways if you're going to use 2 grams of tren jfl

You might aswell rope since you're going to die anyways if you're going to use 2 grams of tren jfl
You have to admit, lethal tren overdose is a based and high T roping method.

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
T3 as in thyroid hormone? All I know you have to take it a few times / day at regular intervals.

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
no amount of bloated muscle will compensate for your lack of hair

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and KingOfRome
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
no amount of bloated muscle will compensate for your lack of hair
He already has the required body. You don't need to be more muscular than that to slay. It's enough

This body is fine to slay.
How much u bench 1rm?
bout 3pl8 last i checked. i've been too sick to work out for a couple months though. :cry:

You should be

0 chance you will even be able to sleep on 2 grams of fucking tren

Also I’m researching T3 atm too

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
Also I’m researching T3 atm too
If your thyroid isn't producing enough hormomes, then you should take medication. Thyroid is extremely important for heightmaxing as hashimoto can literally stunt your growth.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and xefo
If your thyroid isn't producing enough hormomes, then you should take medication. Thyroid is extremely important for heightmaxing as hashimoto can literally stunt your growth.
Yeah, my thyroid is producing enough, I just wanted to supercharge it so it converts more of my HGH to IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Chintuck22
Yeah, my thyroid is producing enough, I just wanted to supercharge it so it converts more of my HGH to IGF-1
I would advise you to take an AI synergistically with levothyroxine. If you fix your diet and remove pollutants from your environment, then you might grow up to your potential, DHT maxing is optional.

Also did you bought that water purifier, what was your tap water /after, like?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and xefo
bout 3pl8 last i checked. i've been too sick to work out for a couple months though. :cry:
3 plates is 6 in total so 120+20 bar, that's 140, pretty damn good man!!

You definitely should be slaying

I would advise you to take an AI synergistically with levothyroxine. If you fix your diet and remove pollutants from your environment, then you might grow up to your potential, DHT maxing is optional.

Also did you bought that water purifier, what was your tap water /after, like?
Yeah bro, that one was actually too big so we refunded it and got a smaller one which works well. Already on AI (12.5mg a day) , as well as test e (100mg e3.5d) and 7.5IU of HGH. which I have been doing for 3months or so now I think since I was 16. Hopefully I'll be able to reach my potential.

About the water quality, It definitely had a different taste to any water I've tasted before which is reassuring but also scary that I've been drinking polluted water for as long as I can remember, tastes different to bottled water too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, HeavenAdmιn, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Yeah bro, that one was actually too big so we refunded it and got a smaller one which works well. Already on AI (12.5mg a day) , as well as test e (100mg e3.5d) and 7.5IU of HGH. which I have been doing for 3months or so now I think since I was 16. Hopefully I'll be able to reach my potential.

About the water quality, It definitely had a different taste to any water I've tasted before which is reassuring but also scary that I've been drinking polluted water for as long as I can remember, tastes different to bottled water too.
You'll indeed reach your potential, i grew 5cm this year at 16-17, so i guess it's possible👍

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel and xefo
I'm considering getting shredded for the summer. After the holidays. I tried a few months ago but my PEDs were acting weird and I ended up gaining 30 lbs in 3-4 months while dropping body fat, then recomping at the same body weight from there on. Largely because I got the saddie-waddies from losing my cat and underestimated how much hungrier I would be on PEDs. But I have caffeine tablets at the ready, so I'm considering giving it another go, but with t3 added to my stack.

Here's the stack I'm considering, roughly.

12 week cycle

Weekly doses
Weeks 1-12 100 mg test e
Weeks 1-6 700 mg anadrol
Weeks 7-12 1400 mg anadrol
Weeks 1-4 1500 mg tren e
Weeks 5-8 1750 mg tren e
Weeks 9-12 2000 mg tren e

How would you include t3 into this stack?
100mg test jfl
2000mg tren???????

7,5 ius of hgh how often?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Good luck bro
I don't think this is sustainable for me, tbh i am just poorcel and there's high chance i won't get my hands on AI nor levothyroxine. The best i can afford is Creatine which fucked up my serum creatinine and caused me prostate enlargment, i got tested today. Life is brutal i know

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I don't think this is sustainable for me, tbh i am just poorcel and there's high chance i won't get my hands on AI nor levothyroxine. The best i can afford is Creatine which fucked up my serum creatinine and caused me prostate enlargment, i got tested today. Life is brutal i know
Aromasin and T3 run me 75$ yearly

• Woah
Aromasin and T3 run me 75$ yearly
Yearly? Can you PM me source + free shipping and optionally to pay with paypal because bank has blocked me to do transaction 👍🙏?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo and HeavenAdmιn

Why test?

7,5 ius of hgh how often?
every day
Why test?
cuz muscles also can you link your T3 source too pls
Damn, have you got a job? Also how bad is the prostate enlargement? just an inconvenience or is it shit

• +1
every day

cuz muscles also can you link your T3 source too pls

Damn, have you got a job? Also how bad is the prostate enlargement? just an inconvenience or is it shit
Not bad but she pointed that out while i was doing this thing:

Ultrazvuk

Creatine significantly increases DHT, high DHT causes prostate enlargment, so there is my problem... My body can't even synthesise high DHT properly but oh well..

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and xefo
Not bad but she pointed that out while i was doing this thing:

View attachment 832217

Creatine significantly increases DHT, high DHT causes prostate enlargment, so there is my problem... My body can't even synthesise high DHT properly but oh well..
I think I must also have it then, looked up the symptons and they reflect me quite well, and it's expected anyway on my dose of AI and test i guess

isnt hgh like 100$ for 80-100 ius?

55usd for 100iu

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Chintuck22
How do you know that?

• Ugh..
I think I must also have it then, looked up the symptons and they reflect me quite well, and it's expected anyway on my dose of AI and test i guess

55usd for 100iu
We shouldn't worry about it since we are not gonna be on that for life. It's until we grow to a certain height or when we reach certain age.

Obviously you're gonna live shorter, but what's the deal, i'd rather live shorter life as a chad rather than long incel life you know what i'm saying

• +1
Reactions: xefo and 6’1cel

We shouldn't worry about it since we are not gonna be on that for life. It's until we grow to a certain height or when we reach certain age.

Obviously you're gonna live shorter, but what's the deal, i'd rather live shorter life as a chad rather than long incel life you know what i'm saying
Tbh I am planning on being roids for life, not the ai tho obviously, also, I think the lifespan shortness is generally exaggerated

How do you know that?
Basing it off my metabolism and temperatures

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chintuck22 and W0KESTMOTHF
yeah because the endogenous hgh production is decreased right?
Nah, hgh helps with cell regeneration and anti-aging later in life

But since i abused DHT maxing, it caused further consequences on my health, now my prostate is screwed for my age, aslong as increased serum creatinine in the blood

I still don't regret DHT maxing

• +1
Reactions: xefo
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel