Anyone here smoke

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Do u exprerience suppression of appetite did u got lean as a result?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, normie_joe and try2beme
No just eat less fatty

Quit and feel a million times better

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Cigs yes
Weed no

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
All smoking is looksmin

Do u exprerience suppression of appetite did u got lean as a result?

You read half the threads on offtopic and wonder what don't people smoke.

I made the switch over to nicotine pouches and I'm real happy I did. It has the same appetite suppressant (+ metabolic raising) effects as tobacco, but much less harmful. I think I've smoked like 1 or 2 cigarettes this year and it's not something I crave. Smoking now would probably feel pretty gross to me.

As for weight loss, yeah I've lost like 10 kgs since the past few months and the nicotine definitely helps me regulate my food intake. If I find myself craving a snack then I can choose to have a pouch and not think about it.

• +1
Quit and feel a million times better
I did 4 months ago and now again started cause i wanna drop weight i feel no difference just wanna cut the weight

Since I am an addict when I quit my brain tries to get that dopamine from somewhere else(eating shit)

If you are not an addict I dont think it will be of any use. I am trying to quit I dont think its worth it even if you lose 10kgs tbh. Shitty habit

• Hmm...
Since I am an addict when I quit my brain tries to get that dopamine from somewhere else(eating shit)

If you are not an addict I dont think it will be of any use. I am trying to quit I dont think its worth it even if you lose 10kgs tbh. Shitty habit
Being overweight itself is looksmin

I've vaped for 3 years, occasionally a cig when with friends, but started (chain) smoking beginning of this year when I decided to start cutting again. It really does aid a lot in losing weight fast, esp in combination with coffee. I can basically skip lunch and just eat breakfast + dinner all day. However, after a few months of chain smoking you'll definitely start noticing the negatives and you may develop loss of stamina/local chest pains/shortness of breath. if you do start I would suggest only doing it every time you get really bad hunger cravings.

Sure I was leaner when I smoked during my teens. I got fat as fuck when I stoppped.
Still leaanmaxxing.

Sure I was leaner when I smoked during my teens. I got fat as fuck when I stoppped.
Still leaanmaxxing.
It feels good theres no good in depriving urself off everything working hard and smoking in limit is fine

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It feels good theres no good in depriving urself off everything working hard and smoking in limit is fine
Weed maybe once a while but smoking cigs is bad in the long run. Fucks with aging and shit.