Anyone here strictly followed out the Abercrombie & Fitch model workout?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.

Seems like an excessive amount for not exactly a lot of muscle and definition.

Any stories are appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
thats crap routine, Abercrombie models dont workout their legs... only hitting muscle once per week its too little.
Just do 3 day fullbody ...

program isn't as bad as you'd figure, just lots of variety for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

thats crap routine, Abercrombie models dont workout their legs... only hitting muscle once per week its too little.
Just do 3 day fullbody ...
program isn't as bad as you'd figure, just lots of variety for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I guess it comes down to trial and error on what you choose to give or take and refine it down.

I guess it comes down to trial and error on what you choose to give or take and refine it down.
the main issue is that they're doing several exercises that train the same thing.\

if you don't specialize you end up being mediocre at a lot of things instead of good at some, and the better you are at doing one movement the more gains you're able to get out of it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
the main issue is that they're doing several exercises that train the same thing.\

if you don't specialize you end up being mediocre at a lot of things instead of good at some, and the better you are at doing one movement the more gains you're able to get out of it.
Isn'tmore of the same good for extending all the beloved areas (arms, traps, back) tho? I mean, that much different. A compound to help you get better in similar exercises like how split or science days are? Seems like the split vs science debate again.

I'll have to give this guide a look and evaluate.

Isn'tmore of the same good for extending all the beloved areas (arms, traps, back) tho? I mean, that much different. A compound to help you get better in similar exercises like how split or science days are? Seems like the split vs science debate again.

I'll have to give this guide a look and evaluate.
extending? you can just do more of the same thing instead of switching the movement, that way you become better at that one thing which allows you do train with it more effectively with better form.

extending? you can just do more of the same thing instead of switching the movement, that way you become better at that one thing which allows you do train with it more effectively with better form.
Yeah I'll have to look as gym is taking it's toll on my interest. Can show you the workout I used to do if you wish and result? My physique shape seemed alright, just needed more definition since I would go ham on the food on weekends.