Anyone in south Florida not only hiring normies?

U

uglysub8male

Zephir
I can’t tell you how many interviews I’ve been to this year for jobs I didn’t get all because I don’t act like a normie or was born with extensive experience. I’m not a whitecollarcel like a lot of you. I only qualify for manual labor aka real work like a real man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Just lol at being proud of not being NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 27746
Just lol at being proud of not being NT
Being proud has nothing to do with it. I’m asking if anyone is hiring people not based on their personality but just lol at being proud of being a normie

South Florida job market is tough

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 12189 and thereallegend
South Florida job market is tough
south Florida is reserved for the ultra wealthy & their fuck toys. the men that can live there are successful entrepreneurs and the women are sugar babies. I know this because all of my rich clients have vacation condos in brickell

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
I can’t tell you how many interviews I’ve been to this year for jobs I didn’t get all because I don’t act like a normie or was born with extensive experience. I’m not a whitecollarcel like a lot of you. I only qualify for manual labor aka real work like a real man
u have to fake it till u make it, even if that means pretending to be normie

i am the furthest from a normie but still pretend like a normie in interviews and on the job

Just pretend, no one will here an aspie with no social skills

u have to fake it till u make it, even if that means pretending to be normie

i am the furthest from a normie but still pretend like a normie in interviews and on the job
Then you’re a normie. You can’t fake being a normie if you’re truly not normal

south Florida is reserved for the ultra wealthy & their fuck toys. the men that can live there are successful entrepreneurs and the women are sugar babies. I know this because all of my rich clients have vacation condos in brickell
don’t forget the immigrants that service them(lawn, cleaning, general labor) and live in the ghetto with multiple families living in one house/apartment.

Rich people turned Florida into a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 12189