reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Anyone know any if i can't look north atlantid i can try fraud the other 2 tbh

werewolfmaxx = trenbolone

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Would it look good on a curry is my question tbh
blue eye halo makes it better than other races for that btw. you need hunter eyes for it imo
tho

blue eye halo makes it better than other races for that btw. you need hunter eyes for it imo
tho

IMG 20190724 023517

this good enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and lorenzo_md
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
unless you mew or do some surgery im not sure if it makes the cut tbh. pretty sure a beard will work for it anyway tho. like i said blue eyes halo is very good for it

I do have the NCT tbh though

I do have the NCT tbh though
what im saying dude. you need under eye support. then a blue eye halo can make your eye area look better than average to women if you change that nct to neutral by other things

what im saying dude. you need under eye support. then a blue eye halo can make your eye area look better than average to women if you change that nct to neutral by other things
His canthal tilr looks neutral (at least in the pic he posted in this thread) but looks negative because droopy eyelids

He needs to fix his lips
faceapp_1569019055968-jpg.116172

Ahhh right

Man blue eyes are a gigachad feature

Screenshot 20190921 124143

His canthal tilr looks neutral (at least in the pic he posted in this thread) but looks negative because droopy eyelids

He needs to fix his lips
faceapp_1569019055968-jpg.116172
he needs to fix his face. way too narrow nigga you need an expander ASAP @reptiles

thought you mean fillers and shit. yea you could do that rapid surgery assisted expansion but not to sure if its better than regular

True however palate expanders are like scams on a stick they cost so damn much man this surgery costs 5 10 k max palate expander 20 k last time i checked

True however palate expanders are like scams on a stick they cost so damn much man this surgery costs 5 10 k max palate expander 20 k last time i checked
bruh you don't want to make your midface longer. make the midface shorter and its worth it if you are not planning to mew.
worth the price tho

bruh you don't want to make your midface longer. make the midface shorter and its worth it if you are not planning to mew.

worth the price tho

Really expensive though bro is their an age limit onto this ? cause this is like a years wages tbh

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
looks > money tbh

Main issue is when your first going into apprentiships the 50 to 60 k jobs come after 5 years they start you off on 20 k tbh

Main issue is when your first going into apprentiships the 50 to 60 k jobs come after 5 years they start you off on 20 k tbh
gonna have to find some other ways to get money dude.
as addition to that income

gonna have to find some other ways to get money dude.
as addition to that income

Why surgery sounds better cause you can do it any age this face puller has limits to age

Why surgery sounds better cause you can do it any age this face puller has limits to age
surgery has complications. get cut up by some surgeon and not let any other part catch up m OR work hard to make your body naturally do it

surgery has complications. get cut up by some surgeon and not let any other part catch up m OR work hard to make your body naturally do it

Well yes but the plus side is their are no age limits of surgery tbh yes it's not natural but i mean who cares life is about being greater than nature

Well yes but the plus side is their are no age limits of surgery tbh yes it's not natural but i mean who cares life is about being greater than nature
trust me mate. natural is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> surgery in this case

walk around in dark alleys and hope for the best

source: am vampire

Stay home all day