Anyone look better IRL but bad in photos?

You have to take your worst phone pic in the worst possible angle and lighting, vote it and subtract 0.5points: this is how others see you

candid photos are the closest representation of what you look like. beware of lens distortion in selfies

can u retards stfu about dick size? the average is like 14cm at 12cm girth. i asked plenty of my mates how long their dick is and its confirmed. also look at the default condoms. all made for 11-13cm girths

when you see your friends in photos they look exactly the same as how you see them IRL

the same is true for you.

which means photos are the blackpill of how you actually look

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
when you see your friends in photos they look exactly the same as how you see them IRL

the same is true for you.

which means photos are the blackpill of how you actually look
No i know one dude who fraud hard and look on photos better than irl. But also i know goodlooking guy that doesn't look as good at photos. Mirror is legit except reflection. Also selfie and photo with professional camera are completely diffrent things.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I look ok, but when I look at myself in photos, I look weird.
Especially when you're Asian, I look Asian and it's always the eye area that bugs me in photos.