anyone that has philosophy as a hobby?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
how do you started?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Started contemplating my existence, from there I began reading about different religions and I stumbled across religious debates. In order to understand the philosophical arguments I read an introductory philosophy book and Socratic dialogues and then I started learning about later western philosophy.

If you’re asking where to start I would suggest reading the Socratic dialogues, the good ones would be Eutrypho, the Apology, Crito, and Gorgias.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and imabetanumale
Started contemplating my existence, from there I began reading about different religions and I stumbled across religious debates. In order to understand the philosophical arguments I read an introductory philosophy book and Socratic dialogues and then I started learning about later western philosophy.

If you’re asking where to start I would suggest reading the Socratic dialogues, the good ones would be Eutrypho, the Apology, Crito, and Gorgias.
thanks!:chad::chad:

Thoughts on Dostoevsky? He is a writer but some of his works are incredibly philosophical.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Me 👍🏻 my philosophy is suck this dick and die
Thanks for the views, please subscribe to my channel for more content and don’t forget to smash that like button 🙌🏼

Never read him
Fyodor Dostoevsky is a writer from 19th century Russia, he has written arguably the best books of all time in terms of fiction because they are unparalleled in their philosophical and psychological depth.