Philosophy is incredible.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I'm currently reading "The Ego and Its Own" by Max Stirner and the original insights I draw are immense, page after page I come to new revelations. Only 40 pages in but I can write my own book in time honestly. I think the people who dislike philosophy simply just don't understand it, for me I get an adrenaline kick of how much I extract.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, SidharthTheSlayer, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
favorite philosophy?

Everyone I see who likes him is usually gay and narcy. Muh egoism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Imretarded?
Is that why we're friends? @HarrierDuBois you're gay and im narcy

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and HarrierDuBois
I never met anyone who spoke of Stirner except @Imretarded? So how do you meet them regurarly?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I never met anyone who spoke of Stirner except @Imretarded? So how do you meet them regurarly?
You join LGBT discords. Thats how I found out about him

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
E31c2a041d8bf190c44443b9b159e76e152054d7a2c45a95deb0d52d8ea8e0ef 1

• Love it
  • JFL
They’re literally everywhere online. I saw people with Stirner pfps 24/7 like 2-3 years ago that’s how I found out about him. There’s legit plenty of people who had those pfps on these forums

• JFL
sleepy kitten GIF

but yeah, you'll find egoists on anarchist/philosophy servers of that niche
They’re literally everywhere online. I saw people with Stirner pfps 24/7 like 2-3 years ago that’s how I found out about him. There’s legit plenty of people who had those pfps on these forums
Bet none of them extrapolated shit but instead ran with the opposite of his idea. Since associating with an ideology as well as pursuing worldly desires i.e making sexuality part of character etc. Is the fucking opposite of the book I'm reading. He would dissect these materialist lying shallow insentient insect anarcho-communist faggots so fundamentally he would release his new work: "The Retard and His Iliteracy."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Imretarded?
I'm currently reading "The Ego and Its Own" by Max Stirner and the original insights I draw are immense, page after page I come to new revelations. Only 40 pages in but I can write my own book in time honestly. I think the people who dislike philosophy simply just don't understand it, for me I get an adrenaline kick of how much I extract.
Debate me
Spook, spook!

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Imretarded?
Bet none of them extrapolated shit but instead ran with the opposite of his idea. Since associating with an ideology as well as pursuing worldly desires i.e making sexuality part of character etc. Is the fucking opposite of the book I'm reading. He would dissect these materialist lying shallow insentient insect anarcho-communist faggots.
Lol.

That kinda ties into your original post. Most people not understanding philosophy.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois cope he’s legit heavily talked about on .is I guess not so much on this forum

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Imretarded?
"Vocal part of the fanbase of X sucks therefore X sucks" -insert @Imretarded? avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HarrierDuBois