Anyone that says being low iq isn’t ideal is lying

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
You’re all fucking eels. I’m a broken man amongst clowns.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Low IQ being ideal is usually just cope from low IQ people larping as high IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, douche, needhollowcheeks and 1 other person
Stop coping retard

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
Why would I Larp as high iq if Im saying low iq is ideal? Fucking idiot

• Ugh..
Why would I Larp as high iq if Im saying low iq is ideal? Fucking idiot
I wasn't specifically talking about you. I constantly see low IQ people larping as high IQ and saying low IQ is ideal. It's some sort of coping mechanism, they don't actually believe it, hence why they usually larp as high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: douche
I wasn't specifically talking about you. I constantly see low IQ people larping as high IQ and saying low IQ is ideal. It's some sort of coping mechanism, they don't actually believe it.
Tell me a benefit to being high iq

Tell me a benefit to being high iq
IQ is one of the strongest predictors of success. It's easier to make money, analyze situations, manipulate people, etc.

• +1
Reactions: douche, tombradylover, darkness97 and 1 other person
this is a thread on its own

IQ is one of the strongest predictors of success. It's easier to make money, analyze situations, manipulate people, etc.
How does any of that benefit you?

iq is king. i don't think people realize that iq applies to many other things outside of just education.

my favorite fantastical depiction of intelligence was miquella in elden ring. blessed with high intelligence he was able to compel love from many people and solve a lot of peoples problems.

being able to navigate social situations is imporant for not only status but relationships. people rarely ever tell the truth, nor do they realize that they aren't. a smart person can see problems and solve them, make money and make everyones lives better.

with looks without intelligence you will be stuck being manipulated by some intelligent landwhale into loving them. you can never progress in social situations because you are too dumb to read social cues, and you can never get a good job and make anything out of your life.

sure you can model, but you end up getting fucked up contracts and end up aging out quickly for making poor decisions.
Shorten or I’m not reading

low inhib

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Higher quality of life. Not sure if you are being serious.
How does money or manipulation make my life better? It doesn’t. It’s clown world bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and Kreatophagia
iq is king because even if your good looking you will get manipulated by smarter people into shitty situations.
High iq doesn’t mean you’re good at manipulation. Just don’t talk to people. What if you’re ugly and low iq? You’re basically a free man atp.

brain dead reply

less brain dead :feelsuhh: but still pretty brain dead. i almost explained more.
Counter it then. @Kreatophagia is this one of those pseudo intellectual peasants!

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
SQUISHY SQUISHY

• Love it
You all get iq mogged by me. I’m the lowest iq. Suck my mog

only looks matter,iq doesnt do shit

Counter it then. @Kreatophagia is this one of those pseudo intellectual peasants!
it was a retarded reply because it didn't make any sense.

that's like me saying "don't walk around flashing your money in new york city because you're going to get robbed!"

only for you to say "not all new yorkers are thieves."

it's like ??????????????????

for a person to be fooled by another person or manipulated the manipulator would have to be smarter to do so.

it was a retarded reply because it didn't make any sense.

that's like me saying "don't walk around flashing your money in new york city because you're going to get robbed!"

only for you to say "not all new yorkers are thieves."

it's like ??????????????????

for a person to be fooled by another person or manipulated the manipulator would have to be smarter to do so.
No they wouldn’t manipulation is entirely different. You truly haven’t got a clue

you are a clown amongst broken men. :feelsez:

Are you a cuck? Your username is "arab_chink" and you're getting off to the idea of Asian stacies being BWC only.
Arabic but people say i look american, canadain

• JFL
Are you a cuck? Your username is "arab_chink" and you're getting off to the idea of Asian stacies being BWC only.
I just say chink since i have hunter eyes

Can you tell the pseudo intellectual Asian fella to hop off my cock. He needs to cool down and stop seething.

• JFL
What’s wrong with being Indian?
:feelskek:

nothing at all, i am right aren't I? i'm trying to understand your speech patterns.

my best friends were indian. i am most likely going to marry an indian :feelskek: i like indian girls and they like me dawg.

:feelskek:

nothing at all, i am right aren't I? i'm trying to understand your speech patterns.

my best friends were indian. i am most likely going to marry an indian :feelskek: i like indian girls and they like me dawg.
No I’m white and English. But sure bud showing your totally not low iq. As I said you’re super human. Be proud of it.