Low inhib > high inhib

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
I’m a low inhib autistic fuck, especially when I’m drunk or on adderall. But I think it’s better for me cause I don’t care what I say in conversation and just keep it going. My friends always ask me how to keep conversations with women going like I do but it’s just that I autistically ramble to them. Once I was mid conversation and I saw a subhuman walk past and I had to tell her to stop in the middle of her story and started analyzing this subhumans face right infront of her, “holy shit this guy is recessed, his zygo to gonial ratio is fucked.” Then she started asking me questions ratios. Being low inhib is literally a gift as long as you’re in the top 30% of gl people in your community. Luckily I live in a place where the average height is 5’5 and im 6’ so I think I’m safe. But tbh being low inhib is fucking amazing.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 67558
Schizo + dnr

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, proxyy, MonoTBB and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore and smoth
no shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 67558, Braindeadautist and 1 other person
Dndr but i assume this is a scitzo autistic rambling about how much of a low inhibition badass you are and there is probably something in there about taking drugs

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Deleted member 67558
Dndr but i assume this is a scitzo autistic rambling about how much of a low inhibition badass you are and there is probably something in there about taking drugs
Yes I’m schitzo and autism but… actually fuck you

IMG 5133

All it takes for you to be high inhib is for a 6'2 guy to appear. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 67558
I’m a low inhib autistic fuck, especially when I’m drunk or on adderall. But I think it’s better for me cause I don’t care what I say in conversation and just keep it going. My friends always ask me how to keep conversations with women going like I do but it’s just that I autistically ramble to them. Once I was mid conversation and I saw a subhuman walk past and I had to tell her to stop in the middle of her story and started analyzing this subhumans face right infront of her, “holy shit this guy is recessed, his zygo to gonial ratio is fucked.” Then she started asking me questions ratios. Being low inhib is literally a gift as long as you’re in the top 30% of gl people in your community. Luckily I live in a place where the average height is 5’5 and im 6’ so I think I’m safe. But tbh being low inhib is fucking amazing.
sounds like fucking heaven

All it takes for you to be high inhib is for a 6'2 guy to appear. Jfl
haha me I'm gonna jump on him and spank him with my big nigger dick

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit