Im too high inhib to make TikToks

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
The amount of brain dead content I see from people making bank is laughable, I believe that I could surely get there as well if I just started posting but I’m too high inhib for that shit. Truly brutal.

One of my friends starting doing dance videoes and vlogs. First he got mocked tbh and then he started getting small sponsorships and work and it’s slowly snowballing from there.

I got no clue wtf made me so high inhib about posting myself to social media but for some reason I just can’t.

It’s over, perhaps.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, incel194012940 and 4 others
u can just post videos witout ur face they sitll make money

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I think actually doing vlogs would be more entertaining. I dunno man I’ll figure it out
who wants to watch a non nt nigger like u do vlogs lets be honest here

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
who wants to watch a non nt nigger like u do vlogs lets be honest here
Most definitely more people than whatever you’re willing to do you basement dwelling loser. I’d beat you to a pulp if I meet you irl

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Most definitely more people than whatever you’re willing to do you basement dwelling loser. I’d beat you to a pulp if I meet you irl
lol u are just an autistic retard keep fantasizing about doing shit while u do nothing u pathetic cunt

The amount of brain dead content I see from people making bank is laughable, I believe that I could surely get there as well if I just started posting but I’m too high inhib for that shit. Truly brutal.

One of my friends starting doing dance videoes and vlogs. First he got mocked tbh and then he started getting small sponsorships and work and it’s slowly snowballing from there.

I got no clue wtf made me so high inhib about posting myself to social media but for some reason I just can’t.

It’s over, perhaps.
Why content creation ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and AspiringMogger
u woke up on the wrong side of the bed lil bro?

.org is hilarious because where did this vitriol come from :feelskek:
its honest advice man this guy should focus on his strenghts not his weaknesses

lol u are just an autistic retard keep fantasizing about doing shit while u do nothing u pathetic cunt
JFL your whole account is you worshipping some autistic kid and you think there is something wrong with me? You’re a sub zero degenerate that will amount to fuck all in life and too pussy to try something. Rot the rest of your days on org incel

Why content creation ?
Saw some guy I followed since he had 5K launch a successful business with no advertisement. He was just doing day in the life type of videoes and put a lot of effort into it. It costs $0 to produce and you can get very far. It’s way more viable than trying to get rich from Muh stocks and Muh drop shipping.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
.org is hilarious because where did this vitriol come from :feelskek:
People who aren’t willing to try anything with their lives to better their situation are the first to shit on others trying to make something of themselves. Legit crab in the bucket mentality just for a few reps from other losers. I’m 100% certain he was hoping for ‘JFL’ reacts.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Saw some guy I followed since he had 5K launch a successful business with no advertisement. He was just doing day in the life type of videoes and put a lot of effort into it. It costs $0 to produce and you can get very far. It’s way more viable than trying to get rich from Muh stocks and Muh drop shipping.
are you good looking ?

JFL your whole account is you worshipping some autistic kid and you think there is something wrong with me? You’re a sub zero degenerate that will amount to fuck all in life and too pussy to try something. Rot the rest of your days on org incel
nigga u must of not even read my posts i already make money online u retarded faggot im just telling u that u will fail cuz u are a pussy and dont even have the balls to begin

are you good looking ?
I turned 22 on Friday and my bodycount is 29. I slay decent looking women in my opinion.

nigga u must of not even read my posts i already make money online u retarded faggot im just telling u that u will fail cuz u are a pussy and dont even have the balls to begin
So I will fail as a consequence of not even beginning. You’re genuinely retarded pal. That doesn’t even make sense.

I turned 22 on Friday and my bodycount is 29. I slay decent looking women in my opinion.
You didnt answered the question lol, but you seem nt you can try you have nothing to lose but time.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
So I will fail as a consequence of not even beginning. You’re genuinely retarded pal. That doesn’t even make sense.
"I got no clue wtf made me so high inhib about posting myself to social media but for some reason I just can’t."

"I dunno man I’ll figure it out"

average black iq

You didnt answered the question lol, but you seem nt you can try you have nothing to lose but time.
Idk what good looking is on this forum. Some think it’s a random handsome guy, other think it’s prime Maher. Hard to tell innit

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Idk what good looking is on this forum. Some think it’s a random handsome guy, other think it’s prime Maher. Hard to tell innit
Good looking is 5psl htn with decent appeal

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Good looking is 5psl htn with decent appeal
This was the result of the last rate me post I made
IMG 6755

Org thinks I’m somewhere around strong mtn and low HTN

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger