Have you ever had a day when you were low inhib (without drugs)

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
In school I was a low status anxious timid fuck but randomly one day my inhibition disappeared during math class and I started being very confident and outgoing, i had all these jokes that I thought were funny that I started telling the whole class.

Had a couple kids tell me to shut up, usually that would startle me at the time but I didn't GIVE A FUCK that day. Nothing was going to put me in a bad mood.

Ofc it didn't last, was back to being the timid loser incel again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, vermillioncorefan, Ricky212 and 1 other person
So relatable man. Like, it would be a nice weather outside, I'd see myself under the perfect lighting + get greeted by a popular HTB in hallway and my week will be different completely.

I then feel like I can literally invade entire europe, possibly even russia, with a bicycle and a shovel.

Once it passes though it hurts

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
yea and i regreted it

It comes and goes

• +1
flashes of normiedom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and dopaminebeyondfried
Usually when I’m sleep deprived

• +1
In school I was a low status anxious timid fuck but randomly one day my inhibition disappeared during math class and I started being very confident and outgoing, i had all these jokes that I thought were funny that I started telling the whole class.

Had a couple kids tell me to shut up, usually that would startle me at the time but I didn't GIVE A FUCK that day. Nothing was going to put me in a bad mood.

Ofc it didn't last, was back to being the timid loser incel again
Keep a detailed journal with everything you do - what you eat, drink, do, etc., if you want to replicate that same condition again - it might have been something you ate, an activity you did, some supplement, medicine, etc. that triggered that low inhibition state.

not once in my life

i am lost in my thoughs since 8 years old :p

when i'm sick I stop caring about everything