My hairline is fucked

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
18 and the Norwood reaper has started his assault against me
It’s so fucking over bro I don’t even know what to do
a year ago when looking at pictures I was fine
Jesus fuck
I’m trying to dread max but it’s so brutal I might just keep it low consistently
So the hairline doesn’t become obvious
It’s thinner on the left than on the right but still receding on both

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
retarded nigger hop on fin

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, sub5c3l, wsada and 1 other person
Can't be worse than mine.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, wsada and seethe

• WTF
Reactions: maxilofailo
So then when it runs out my hair falls out even more no thanks
This is exactly why I don't use any of those type of products, because they want you to keep buying it and once you stop, it'll be worse than it was before. It's kind of a scam but it also works, provided you pay for it constantly.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
didn't expect you to catch me shitposting bhai
Your username color mogs hard bhai. Also, unfortunately, I do have the most atrocious hairline. Not only is it placed high, it's also crooked. :(

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Fav mod (let me be a Nancy pirate nigger)
It just might be bhai it’s brutal
Love-reacted for the first line, otherwise would've had sad-reacted for the second line.

I am not a part of the narcy pirate group b/c I'm not narcy.

As for your other claim, I doubt it bhai. See this:

I do have the most atrocious hairline. Not only is it placed high, it's also crooked. :(

This is exactly why I don't use any of those type of products, because they want you to keep buying it and once you stop, it'll be worse than it was before. It's kind of a scam but it also works, provided you pay for it constantly.
that’s why I cage at “muh finasteride muh minoxidil”
Once you start you can never stop it may work but you become a slave to it forever
I’m looking for permanent solutions not temporary (also why I’m against fillers and for implants)

• +1
Your username color mogs hard bhai. Also, unfortunately, I do have the most atrocious hairline. Not only is it placed high, it's also crooked. :(
fin + minox +ht it's not rocket science easiest failo to fix

• JFL
Once you start you can never stop it may work but you become a slave to it forever
I’m looking for permanent solutions not temporary (also why I’m against fillers and for implants)
enjoy norwood then brainlet

I agree with you 100%. It's also why I don't use skincare products or anything of the like, or sunscreen. I mean, just think about it: Why would any company produce something that is a permanent solution and not ask thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars for it? They sell it for much cheaper because they know you have to keep buying it over and over again. Mirin your high IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, sub5c3l and seethe
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and sub5c3l
I would rather be a femboy with ED than a baldcel nigger tbh

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • Woah
I agree with you 100%. It's also why I don't use skincare products or anything of the like, or sunscreen. I mean, just think about it: Why would any company produce something that is a permanent solution and not ask thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars for it? They sell it for much cheaper because they know you have to keep buying it over and over again. Mirin your high IQ.
But then I can't complain about being as ugly anymore, bhai. :(
just don't looksmax at all and content with subhumanity theory. your brain is fried brother snap out of it
You'd rather be the cuck than the bull? :forcedsmile:
no bull for bald niggas

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
how is this guy a mod on a looksmaxxing forum JFL

You'd rather be the cuck than the bull? :forcedsmile:
if I become bald I'll look worse anyways I dont have to worry my dad is stuck at norwood 0

• +1
just don't looksmax at all and content with subhumanity theory. your brain is fried brother snap out of it

no bull for bald niggas
You make a good point, because I was never here to looksmax. Originally, I joined to rate others but then I stayed to shitpost.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and seethe
how is this guy a mod on a looksmaxxing forum JFL
You make a good point, because I was never here to looksmax. Originally, I joined to rate others but then I stayed to shitpost.

if I become bald I'll look worse anyways I dont have to worry my dad is stuck at norwood 0
Don't be so sure bhai, you never know. Wait until you reach 40 and see what your hair's condition is like.

• JFL
Don't be so sure bhai, you never know. Wait until you reach 40 and see what your hair's condition is like.
I'm a cutecel if I start Balding I'm shooting myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: seethe and Michael Myers
f
i
n

• +1
  • So Sad
Same for me, but I'm also ugly. FUCK :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

nigga hasnt even seen me
I don't need to see you to know this fact. In fact, in real life, I don't see anyone that I mog.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and seethe
I don't need to see you to know this fact. In fact, in real life, I don't see anyone that I mog.
You look like Adrien Brody you larping dog

• So Sad
almost every subhuman is a larper here , but you probably went through my dms n shi so you know how I look

• JFL
almost every subhuman is a larper here , but you probably went through my dms n shi so you know how I look
I can't see your PMs, no. But, send me a pic if you're comfortable. I will tell you if you mog me or not.

• Woah
I can't see your PMs, no. But, send me a pic if you're comfortable. I will tell you if you mog me or not.
I'm on phone rn all my pics are on my pc , I can send tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, gooner23 and sub5c3l