Anyone tried Hydrocortisone on nose

jflsnowdzz

jflsnowdzz

Bronze
Getting rhino in about a year but i have thickass skin on my nose aswell so maybe hydrocortisone could thin the skin to cope in the meantime and also improve rhino result

Anyone tried this? Gonna nuke my nose with hydrocortisone and see if it works in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
It will possibly thin the skin on your nose but what's the point? as soon as you stop taking it, your nose will revert back to it's pre-thinning stage. That's not even mentioning the many side effects it can give you.

I don't want to use topical steroids as they have corticoid effect on the whole body. Yet I don't know how prominent it is and I have only used hydrocortisone once against post op swelling on my skin and it made my skin too red

Getting rhino in about a year but i have thickass skin on my nose aswell so maybe hydrocortisone could thin the skin to cope in the meantime and also improve rhino result

Anyone tried this? Gonna nuke my nose with hydrocortisone and see if it works in a few months.
It can thin the skin but idk if it’s permanent as hydrocortisone suppresses collagen in the area it’s applied, therefore meaning it’s likely it’ll revert back to normal after you stop. However I’ve seen some sites say that thin skin can’t be reversed once it occurs unless it’s in the beginning stages
B036CC05 E1B7 4D98 9B80 DF6D021AC2D8
636DFB76 C8AE 4760 97C3 ADB7BD293ECA
1EE00CFF CD1A 4A7B 964A FBCA9E3C9B29