Hydrocortisone on nose for reducing thickness and thick skin

M

moggr2009

high iq
This is my first actual post on here, let me know if im violating any rules or anything

To preface this post, im gonna give a little bit of context.

When I was younger I had the smallest nose, it was litterally perfect, looked good, and fit right into my face.
Puberty happened, and my nose rapidly grew along with severe acne. <---- *normal for 99% of the population for it to grow as you age, but acne increases size beyond which it would have been normal.

Both my parents have relatively thin noses

Im 15 now, and have been struggling with the size.

The nose size length is perfect, shape, its just the end, the skin is incredibly thick, and I can push down quite a bit until I feel the actual cartilidge (there IS a difference).
My face is probably a solid 8/10, even with my nose, I have really good eyes mouth and jawline.

So, I wanted change, so about 2 weeks ago I started using 1% Hydrocortisone cream on my nose (walgreens brand). I would just use a little drop on my fingertips (still a ton for such a small area.)

I do see some change, its slight but definetly there. I'll continue using until I can get my hands on some Lattise and see how it goes. *might still use if results not as expected.

Now, why does this work?

1. Hydrocortisone thins skin when used in high doses frequently.
Research:

(https://nationaleczema.org/risks-of-topical-corticosteriods/): "Most people immediately think of thinning of the skin (skin atrophy). This is a well-recognized possible side effect. It is true that potent and super potent topical corticosteroids can cause skin atrophy if applied too frequently and for a prolonged time without a break."

( ): "Steroid-induced skin atrophy is thinning of the skin as a result of prolonged exposure to topical steroids steroids."

( ): " Over-the-counter hydrocortisone is the lowest-potency steroid cream available, but could cause thinning of the skin if used daily for many consecutive weeks."

What does this mean?

It means that consecutive use of Hydrocortisone can and probably will thin the skin.

Second reason why this probably works is because for people still in puberty (and for some after) your skin and especially your nose is extremely inflammed, which causes swelling, and one of the main usages in Hydrocortisone is to bring down swelling and inflammation.
For me, my nose is obviously inflammed, its oily, gross and whatnot, and I have acne.

Not gonna list sources for this, just read the packaging.

However, this can be temporary unless the root cause is addressed. (Which for me is acne, and im doing daily skincare and its getting better).

In conclusion.

Hydrocortisone is a near-verified way to reduce nose skin thickness for ogre-noses.

Let me know how I did on this post, I need some feedback as its my first post ever.

• +1
Reactions: Delikate2900 and 97baHater
You should notice the real change after 2-3 months if im not mistaken but i heard it changes your cartilage also

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
You should notice the real change after 2-3 months if im not mistaken but i heard it changes your cartilage also
elaborate? u had any results?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
This is my first actual post on here, let me know if im violating any rules or anything

To preface this post, im gonna give a little bit of context.

When I was younger I had the smallest nose, it was litterally perfect, looked good, and fit right into my face.
Puberty happened, and my nose rapidly grew along with severe acne. <---- *normal for 99% of the population for it to grow as you age, but acne increases size beyond which it would have been normal.

Both my parents have relatively thin noses

Im 15 now, and have been struggling with the size.

The nose size length is perfect, shape, its just the end, the skin is incredibly thick, and I can push down quite a bit until I feel the actual cartilidge (there IS a difference).
My face is probably a solid 8/10, even with my nose, I have really good eyes mouth and jawline.

So, I wanted change, so about 2 weeks ago I started using 1% Hydrocortisone cream on my nose (walgreens brand). I would just use a little drop on my fingertips (still a ton for such a small area.)

I do see some change, its slight but definetly there. I'll continue using until I can get my hands on some Lattise and see how it goes. *might still use if results not as expected.

Now, why does this work?

1. Hydrocortisone thins skin when used in high doses frequently.
Research:

(https://nationaleczema.org/risks-of-topical-corticosteriods/): "Most people immediately think of thinning of the skin (skin atrophy). This is a well-recognized possible side effect. It is true that potent and super potent topical corticosteroids can cause skin atrophy if applied too frequently and for a prolonged time without a break."

( ): "Steroid-induced skin atrophy is thinning of the skin as a result of prolonged exposure to topical steroids steroids."

( ): " Over-the-counter hydrocortisone is the lowest-potency steroid cream available, but could cause thinning of the skin if used daily for many consecutive weeks."

What does this mean?

It means that consecutive use of Hydrocortisone can and probably will thin the skin.

Second reason why this probably works is because for people still in puberty (and for some after) your skin and especially your nose is extremely inflammed, which causes swelling, and one of the main usages in Hydrocortisone is to bring down swelling and inflammation.
For me, my nose is obviously inflammed, its oily, gross and whatnot, and I have acne.

Not gonna list sources for this, just read the packaging.

However, this can be temporary unless the root cause is addressed. (Which for me is acne, and im doing daily skincare and its getting better).

In conclusion.

Hydrocortisone is a near-verified way to reduce nose skin thickness for ogre-noses.

Let me know how I did on this post, I need some feedback as its my first post ever.
Update lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Lmao I wouldn’t do this if I was you

y? i am low inhib
You have like a 90% chance to develop topical steroid withdrawal on the skin of the nose, and trust me tsw takes ages to fix. The reason why is that you don’t use steroid cream on normal skin.

Steroid cream is meant for skin that are super inflamed like eczema and psoriasis not some fucking fat chubster schnozer.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, PrinceofDarkness and Jeww
You have like a 90% chance to develop topical steroid withdrawal on the skin of the nose, and trust me tsw takes ages to fix. The reason why is that you don’t use steroid cream on normal skin.

Steroid cream is meant for skin that are super inflamed like eczema and psoriasis not some fucking fat chubster schnozer.
Source? A few ppl have tried this without issues. Especially with hydrocortisone, the sides should be rare due to it's low strenght.

Also I did a patch test on my neck, had no issues.

how about using it for 3 weeks max?
You will develop a tolerance at some point. That’s the idea with anything. Better off to schedule with a male rhinoplastic surgeon who has had good results.

• +1
You will develop a tolerance at some point. That’s the idea with anything. Better off to schedule with a male rhinoplastic surgeon who has had good results.
I could use clobetasol after building a tolerance (much stronger).

Male rhino results are almost always shit, imagine how embarrasing to walk around with a button nose:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: beebeem_
I could use clobetasol after building a tolerance (much stronger).

Male rhino results are almost always shit, imagine how embarrasing to walk around with a button nose:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, PrinceofDarkness and Jeww
You’re going to an ethnic dalit for a rhino. You will have to bite the bullet and find an America surgeon as plenty of actors and models get rhinos done for good results. However they cost as much as a euro bimax. Since our American doctors are more trained unlike Europeans.

• JFL
You’re going to an ethnic dalit for a rhino. You will have to bite the bullet and find an America surgeon as plenty of actors and models get rhinos done for good results. However they cost as much as a euro bimax. Since our American doctors are more trained unlike Europeans.
I live in Europe.

Rhino for men is a death sentence imo, everyone will laugh behind ur back n shit. Ur family will think ur gay, people will think ur feminine and insecure.

I live in Europe.

Rhino for men is a death sentence imo, everyone will laugh behind ur back n shit. Ur family will think ur gay, people will think ur feminine and insecure.
Dude you’re on a Blackpill website that is about Looksmaxxing for men. What do you think they will think regardless lmfao. Bimax and other surgeries for aesthetic reasons would also be gay. Like I said cope with those meds forever and develop a tolerance. Or find a perma solution.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and Jeww
How fast to see results? Already on all the big stuff, tret etc and having good results on that. Just got my hands on some hydrocortisone cream.

• +1
How fast to see results? Already on all the big stuff, tret etc and having good results on that. Just got my hands on some hydrocortisone cream.
few weeks maybe

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Retinoids if anything will make the nose more dense since it promotes more skin. The shedding and drying won’t reduce the size.

Retinoids if anything will make the nose more dense since it promotes more skin. The shedding and drying won’t reduce the size.
I know that, my nose has became slightly bigger on tret, thats why i started using hydrocortisone as of today

how about using it for 3 weeks max?
Honestly depends, diff ppl are more prone to tsw than others, also depending on potency. You could probably get away with a few weeks using an appropriate amount each time you apply it but I doubt a few weeks will change anything. You would have to use a moderate - high potency for like 2 months to see thinning of the skin if that’s what your asking

• +1
Honestly depends, diff ppl are more prone to tsw than others, also depending on potency. You could probably get away with a few weeks using an appropriate amount each time you apply it but I doubt a few weeks will change anything. You would have to use a moderate - high potency for like 2 months to see thinning of the skin if that’s what your asking
Alright. U seem to know alot about tsw. U had it before?

Also, one user did hydrocortisone for a few weeks and had crazy results. That's why I'm keen to try it.

No, I used to have very bad skin issues that required giga potent shit. The doctors literally said a side effect is whitening and thinning of the skin.

I use to use it on the pit of my arms and my veins are most prominent there now. Some people are more prone to tsw than others. For example I continued using my giga potent steroid cream for months on end although my skin was healed, i suffered 0 tsw

I live in Europe.

Dont give a shit about the faggot blueppilers tbh

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Update lil nigga
my bad I was inactive.

Has it worked?
Yep. definetely see changes, although slight it has definetly made me look far better.
I have litterally 0 sides except a red bump a few weeks ago that vanished.

i use the 1% generic from walgreens, and I ordered lattisse to speed up results.

10/10 but hella slow

i also stopped for like a week 2 weeks into use and it got slightly bigger (not as big as pre-treatement)
that could be from being sick or because if it isnt used for a long period its temporary.

Its temporary. When you come off it your skin will revert back to its original state