Anyway to guarantee to make money in order to get Almond Eye surgery with Taban?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Hi,

Title says it all. I have started invested in stocks this February and have already made 5k in profits alone. I will work in a lab to make some money in the side. Any other ways to gain the money? I was thinking of taking a loan for the other half, but I’m still a student. Also, i really hope my parents don’t find out that I do this operation but I really want to do it. Is there any way to guarantee they don’t find out? Like the change wouldn’t be drastic but I’m afraid like an insurance company or health company might report surgery or something.

You're planning on getting cosemetic surgery that is so minor that you think the only giveaway to your parents (i.e. the people who have known exactly what you look like your whole life) would be medical records?

If you're going to get cosemetic surgery at least don't be a pussy about it and own up to it. No shame in getting it done, but there will be shame if you try to hide it.

In addition, if the change is so miniscule what is the point of spending all the time, money and effort on it in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Prostitution

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Surgery is cope unless its rhinoplasty ...genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Surgery is cope unless its rhinoplasty ...genetics are everything

1-s2.0-S0002817714646122-gr4.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong and dogtown
You're planning on getting cosemetic surgery that is so minor that you think the only giveaway to your parents (i.e. the people who have known exactly what you look like your whole life) would be medical records?

If you're going to get cosemetic surgery at least don't be a pussy about it and own up to it. No shame in getting it done, but there will be shame if you try to hide it.

In addition, if the change is so miniscule what is the point of spending all the time, money and effort on it in the first place?
That is very true. I just feel like it’s such a small difference but when I pull up my lower eyelid, I just look a lot better. And when the canthal tilt is positive looks a better. I just feel like having good looking eyes is important to me, and that’s why I’m driven to do this first.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
That is very true. I just feel like it’s such a small difference but when I pull up my lower eyelid, I just look a lot better. And when the canthal tilt is positive looks a better. I just feel like having good looking eyes is important to me, and that’s why I’m driven to do this first.

Then do it. Stop caring about what other people think, that's such a feminine failo quality to have.. Your parents should support your decision otherwise oh well. Your life, your body. When you get a little bit older you won't even care what they think anyway and then regret being such a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Then do it. Stop caring about what other people think, that's such a feminine failo quality to have.. Your parents should support your decision otherwise oh well. Your life, your body. When you get a little bit older you won't even care what they think anyway and then regret being such a pussy.
I have promised myself my resolution this year is to do it no matter what. i want to be NT again and not wear sunglasses all the time. I just wanna make sure I can do it in december

• +1
Reactions: MadMong