Anyway to increase forward growth at 18?

Q

Quik

Iron
As the title says, is there any ways to do this at all? I noticed I don't have the greatest forward growth and was wondering if there was anything I can do about it. Thanks!

No, sorry. That just makes the midface longer. That'd be horrible.

Didn’t look into it I just knew about it, it’s either that or a lefort I’m pretty sure

Double jaw surgery plus genioplasty are the only way for forward growth plus zygomatic arch implants for cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, androidcel and Quik
Face belt pulling. Some Asian guy on lookism did it and it worked real good

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Double jaw surgery plus genioplasty are the only way for forward growth plus zygomatic arch implants for cheekbones
Skeletal Class III Malocclusion in Adults successfully treated by reverse pull headgear, but no just slice your face up brah
Face belt pulling. Some Asian guy on lookism did it and it worked real good
Doesn't that fucker say you should yank the belt lmfao

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Skeletal Class III Malocclusion in Adults successfully treated by reverse pull headgear, but no just slice your face up brah

Doesn't that fucker say you should yank the belt lmfao
Link?

Everyone would use this then if it was good, and doesn’t say anything about relapse or how many mms of forward growth they got
lmfao yeah their skulls "relapsed" afterward... people like you are going to cut their faces up and pay big bucks no matter what is available, the point here is that skulls do not ossify and it is possible to get forward growth as an adult without surgery. as for the "everyone would use it then" no they wouldn't, normies are fucking retarded and all orthodontists say you need surgery to fix this problem

You know this is just a more extreme version of how orthodontists normally treat malocclusion in young patients. Face pulling is nothing new.
Not saying its new just saying it works

You could either achieve good forward growth by mewing or by facepulling like @Yummyinmytummy suggested. I just wouldn't use a belt because you'll probably get teeth tipping or uneven force.

I currently use a myobrace with elastic straps for 30 minutes a day and I have yet to see results

You could either achieve good forward growth by mewing or by facepulling like @Yummyinmytummy suggested. I just wouldn't use a belt because you'll probably get teeth tipping or uneven force.

I currently use a myobrace with elastic straps for 30 minutes a day and I have yet to see results
isn't 30m daily very low? I've heard you should basically have it on constantly while you're at home and sleeping

isn't 30m daily very low? I've heard you should basically have it on constantly while you're at home and sleeping
Yea u have it wear it at night, and through out the day. Otherwise ur tongue muscles won’t learn proper tongue posture which happens because of the myobrace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
As the title says, is there any ways to do this at all? I noticed I don't have the greatest forward growth and was wondering if there was anything I can do about it. Thanks!
Mewing obviously

hard mewing if you can do it right

The website says you only have to wear it an hour a day or overnight. I've only been wearing it on and off during the day and night and so far the changes I've noted are my teeth becoming more even in height. The incisors are lowering and my molars are going up so that they both are even in height.

You don't have to facepull all day to get forward growth. I believe it is possible to induce bone remodeling through short intervals of applying force.