Anyway to increase my iq?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
My iq is currently 92 on Mensa (skipped 6 questions) any way to increase my iq by playing word games or such?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ryan, Sny and 4 others
IMG 8135

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ryan, Shade91 and 1 other person
Getting off tgis website

My iq is currently 92 on Mensa (skipped 6 questions) any way to increase my iq by playing word games or such?
Yeah and puzzles and coloring books

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shade91 and malvolio511
not being a retard

You cannot increase your g factor, which is what an IQ test is trying to measure, as an adult.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and dopaminebeyondfried
Elaborate
Basically, if you train yourself on the subtests used by MENSA, you might gain a few points, but you will never permanently increase your general intelligence (g factor) as an adult. This is due to the fact that most neurons are produced before your birth and during the very early years of your life.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Basically, if you train yourself on the subtests used by MENSA, you might gain a few points, but you will never permanently increase your general intelligence (g factor) as an adult. This is due to the fact that most neurons are produced before your birth and during the very early years of your life.
how do I increase my iq in my teens

how do I increase my iq in my teens
IQ stabilizes around 6 years old, some gains are observed sometimes during late teens but are thought to be due to natural development of the prefrontal cortex (which is mostly genetics).

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
IQ stabilizes around 6 years old, some gains are observed sometimes during late teens but are thought to be due to natural development of the prefrontal cortex (which is mostly genetics).
elaborate on what ur saying. If I have an iq of 130 at 6 it’ll stay that way?

elaborate on what ur saying. If I have an iq of 130 at 6 it’ll stay that way?
Yes mostly.
Some fluctuations are possible but nothing major that isn't part of your natural preprogrammed development.

Yes mostly.
Some fluctuations are possible but nothing major that isn't part of your natural preprogrammed development.
examples please

examples please
Weren't my other posts clear enough ?
Some people will gain a few points during their teens years due to the development of a brain area (the prefrontal cortex) which is preprogrammed by genetics, but overall IQ is stable after 6 years old.

Weren't my other posts clear enough ?
Some people will gain a few points during their teens years due to the development of a brain area (the prefrontal cortex) which is preprogrammed by genetics, but overall IQ is stable after 6 years old.
Define IQ

Read, exercise, eat healthy. All you really can do

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
every 100 posts on looksmax.org increases your IQ by 10 points

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You can’t improve your iq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back