I raised my IQ 17 points

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Idk how this happened but somehow midway through 2023 my IQ was 113 when measured with WAIS IV, I measured today and I got 130. I didn’t remember any of the questions either, besides 2 Idk how. maybe this is life fuel for someone (17 btw so brain is still developing)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Hero of the Imperium and bndar.337
Idk how this happened but somehow midway through 2023 my IQ was 113 when measured with WAIS IV, I measured today and I got 130. I didn’t remember any of the questions either, besides 2. Idk how but maybe this is life fuel for someone (17 btw so brain is still developing)
wtv helps you larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
i can blow your iq with a gun. you are just a brain. atoms in flesh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91 and Eternal_
This shit is real idk maybe it was sleep or smthn

dnrddddd awwwwww

i can blow your iq with a gun. you are just a brain. atoms in flesh.
Im not flexing im saying it’s possible to raise it during teenage years

Im not flexing im saying it’s possible to raise it during teenage years
it doesnt matter. chad can be disabled.

IQ mogged by a nigger JFL
Kanye is 133 IQ

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
How did you increase ur iq? No flex but I also did an iq test and I got like 120-140 IQ points.

How did you increase ur iq? No flex but I also did an iq test and I got like 120-140 IQ points.
Tbh idk, but i have been taking harder school classes maybe it came from that? All i know is it wad 113 and now its 130

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
repeatedly doing iq tests increases your score lol

repeatedly doing iq tests increases your score lol
Like I said, I purposely didnt do it until 8 months later, I don’t often do them. Plus I remembered none of the questions.

Like I said, I purposely didnt do it until 8 months later, I don’t often do them. Plus I remembered none of the questions.
yes and my point still stands. i did an iq test like 1.5 years ago and got 124 and then did it again 10 months later and got 131.
online iq tests aren't very accurate and your score will almost always be higher the second time you do it even if you don't think you remember the questions.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ASM5
means nothing if it doesnt translate to real-world differences. Are you better at math? learning new concepts faster?

You were probably sleep deprived by the time you took the test.

what a coincidence that your IQ now is exactly 130 which is the bare minimum for genious tier

Take this and report back with how you do. It has very good correlation with official IQ tests and it shouldn’t take more than 20-25 mins

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
what a coincidence that your IQ now is exactly 130 which is the bare minimum for genious tier
It was exactly 130, plus 130 is not genius tier. You aint sherlock holmes buddy.

Take this and report back with how you do. It has very good correlation with official IQ tests and it shouldn’t take more than 20-25 mins

Ill take it tmrw

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
It was exactly 130, plus 130 is not genius tier. You aint sherlock holmes buddy.
my bad, stil a treshold

Idk what to tell you bruv, just my score. Plus its easier to be 130 then 131, because the higher the score, the more rare an individual you are. So its more believable then me giving myself a higher score.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Bro answered two more sequence questions correctly compared to last time

Gangsta

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Got 124 with 2 hours of sleep last night jfl