Apparently Gen Alpha is Ultra Looksmaxxing

Skin is the most boring thing to looksmax.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3links2, ducktruck, mathis and 8 others
Skin is the most boring thing to looksmax.
cope I love researching new products and wasting my money while probably making my skin worse than it already is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, chawaje, Traxanas and 8 others
"Ultra looksmaxxing", when they're gonna be the most boneless, downward grown peoples in history because of their retarded soy parents. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3links2, i hear voices, mathis and 20 others
Signs of the end time.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, mathis, Traxanas and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
"Ultra looksmaxxing", when they're gonna be the most boneless, downward grown peoples in history because of their retarded soy parents. :feelskek:
I really hope this is true. Fuck em kids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i hear voices, mathis, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
The western gen alpha child is too busy smoothing its brain to skibidi toilet to pose a threat to the market. Nothing to worry about

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, Traxanas, BowlCutMogger and 6 others
not every self care method is looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
this is an article about a girl who is looksmaxxing. all girls must looksmax as much as possible at all times.
it is because of social media of course. the internet extremely drives the importance of looks

this is an article about a girl who is looksmaxxing. all girls must looksmax as much as possible at all times.
it is because of social media of course. the internet extremely drives the importance of looks
stfu newcel fag literal hypocrite

Its always been like this people are obsessed with perfect skin especially women.

I don't think it is good to put skin products on your skin until you are like 13-14

who cares this is just skin cope

who cares this is just skin cope
No i already seen an 8 year old do a mewing update video
and an 11 year old doing a bone smashing video
people in these comments are coping gen alpha is gonna mog everyone in both height and looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 8988 and BrahminBoss
The food they'll be fed is even softer, pumped full of chemical shit. That, plus the fact that 99% of the parents are oblivious to anything related to facial development. That's what happens when you're a bluepilled cuck living life on autopilot.

When their sons will hit puberty they'll ask their parents why didn't they teach them all that shit, and to avoid feeling like the retards they are, they're gonna gaslight them by saying looks aren't important.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Traxanas, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
LOL, just look at yourself. You are doing the same shit, that the older generation do to you. It's always the same, people always say the younger generation will be worse, lazier, uglier, etc, than them since the dawn of times. You, who say the same just got old now by saying this same shit. The truth is not this black and white, like your autistic, low-iq brain aiming for simplification would think. The younger generation will be different to you. Yes, in some aspects they will be worse, but in many more aspects they will be just different, and if someone is different to you, you just say they are worse, because you can't process this difference more. The truth is, in general, young people will always mog older people, because they carry the future in themselves more, than you, and because they are younger in general, therefore better looking and have a better and more carefree life, than you.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, BucketCrab and Shieda_Kayn
the alpha generation will be much worse than the zoomers

the reason for this is food made from shit
ADHD due to phones at 0 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Gen alpha is fucked. I go to a k-12 school, and all the gen alpha kids I see are facially fucked. They genuinely are going to be the worst looking generation of all time. They grew up on ultra-processed food, don’t exercise, and sit in gaming chairs playing fortnite for 10+ hours a day. All the gen alpha kids I see have shit craniofacial growth, no jaws, and undefined, soft faces (even by the standards of their own age). Gen z was bad, but never that bad.

13 yr old kids driving industry growth jfl
This basically means nothing when humans are declining in genetic quality with every new generation. You can have the smoothest skin, but when that which makes you (genes) is becoming filled with mutational load, it all comes to null.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
LOL, just look at yourself. You are doing the same shit, that the older generation do to you. It's always the same, people always say the younger generation will be worse, lazier, uglier, etc, than them since the dawn of times. You, who say the same just got old now by saying this same shit. The truth is not this black and white, like your autistic, low-iq brain aiming for simplification would think. The younger generation will be different to you. Yes, in some aspects they will be worse, but in many more aspects they will be just different, and if someone is different to you, you just say they are worse, because you can't process this difference more. The truth is, in general, young people will always mog older people, because they carry the future in themselves more, than you, and because they are younger in general, therefore better looking and have a better and more carefree life, than you.
Contrarian as fuck just for the sake of it.

This is mostly cope. Do you seriously think this is the same generational rant boomers had towards us? Data on how the pandemic affected us helped paint the picture.

This shit is even worse man, social media 24/7. I think an exception may actually be made here. Why be so quick to reject these differences as being negative for the long-term? That’s also black and white thinking, retard, which is ironic.

People are absolutely more superficial now than they were before for example, there’s differences and the differences are bad. Boomers had it the best if anything lmao, they got nothing to be jealous of.

Contrarian as fuck just for the sake of it.

This is mostly cope. Do you seriously think this is the same generational rant boomers had towards us? Data on how the pandemic affected us helped paint the picture.

This shit is even worse man, social media 24/7. I think an exception may actually be made here. Why be so quick to reject these differences as being negative for the long-term? That’s also black and white thinking, retard, which is ironic.

People are absolutely more superficial now than they were before for example, there’s differences and the differences are bad. Boomers had it the best if anything lmao, they got nothing to be jealous of.

If you were a boomer, aka old fuck, you'd want to relieve your youth, even if it means living in this world, rather than during the actual years of his young life.

If you were a boomer, aka old fuck, you'd want to relieve your youth, even if it means living in this world, rather than during the actual years of his young life.
Yeah sure, that’s different. There’s always gonna be old fucks coping and projecting. But there’s also old fucks that keep to themselves and accept their inevitable doom, many had good youths and were sexually active. Your drive and ambition eventually degrades when you get senile.

I’d assume Gen Z and Gen A will be far more bitter than any other boomer we have now when they get old enough. I may be wrong though, things come and go, especially with AI in the mix soon to become even more influential.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Yeah sure, that’s different. There’s always gonna be old fucks coping and projecting. But there’s also old fucks that keep to themselves and accept their inevitable doom, many had good youths and were sexually active. Your drive and ambition eventually degrades when you get senile.

I’d assume Gen Z and Gen A will be far more bitter than any other boomer we have now when they get old enough. I may be wrong though, things come and go, especially with AI in the mix soon to become even more influential.

Yeah, average ltn-mtn-htn men had it better back then. But if you are a chad or a woman, these are hell of a good times to live in.

this is a good thing jfl let them rub chemicals and estrogenics all over themselves, gen alpha gonna be ugly asf as long as they don’t get into actual looksmaxxing