Apparently i can't have child. sth wrong with my balls

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
40% of men who have this disease can't have child. we can finally say without a doubt that it's over.

haven't seen professional yet but the way sonographist asked me if i have a wife or not, it explained a lot. he was kinda telling me in grief.

from what i read in wikipedia, i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible. if this thing grows inside my balls, it will make balls stop producing sperm and makes them smaller.

i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible! i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible! i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!
i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as impossible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, 6′2 still over and 11 others
Size of the balls btw : R 45x25mm , L 41x22mm. Left is dying.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and slavicpsycho
Give me your condolences or congratulation or sth guys. the one in my head is now zero.
@_MVP_ @ReadBooksEveryday @slayer69 @St.TikTokcel @mortis @EriotLodger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, slavicpsycho, mortis and 1 other person
Man I understand it’s hard to not have a family but at least you mog Incels and can have a girlfriend and hookups here and there. Useless to have kids if not Chad anyway. So you got nothing to lose anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Psychophilly
Visit 2 professionals for different opinions

• +1
Give me your condolences or congratulation or sth guys. the one in my head is now zero.
@_MVP_ @ReadBooksEveryday @slayer69 @St.TikTokcel @mortis @EriotLodger
He'll be always there for you.

• JFL
  • Love it
my condolences

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 51465 and Psychophilly
What is the name of your condition?

40% of men who have this disease can't have child. we can finally say without a doubt that it's over.

haven't seen professional yet but the way sonographist asked me if i have a wife or not, it explained a lot. he was kinda telling me in grief.

from what i read in wikipedia, i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible. if this thing grows inside my balls, it will make balls stop producing sperm and makes them smaller.

i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible! i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible! i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!
i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as impossible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!i have to hurry and breed as soon as possible!
You need a nigger dick transplantion

Should have listened to hamza

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
That's good, bhai! Count your blessings.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 51465, Psychophilly and 2 others
Or just bank and freeze your sperm if you‘re that invested in getting kids in the future

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PROMETHEUS and Psychophilly
So you got nothing to lose anyway
yeah i just went to shower to cry but i just burst laughing instead. i wanted to grief for it and then realized it's not sth new, i've always been in grief for not being able to breed.
The lights at the end of the tunnel just got 40% narrower, it's probably a swarm of fireflies and tunnel is a dead end.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Or just bank and freeze your sperm if you‘re that invested in getting kids in the future
Literally planned doing this 10 min ago.

• +1
Reactions: malubulul, ReadBooksEveryday and LancasteR
Yes, there's surgery.
probably too expensive right? i don't even wanna know right now. i don't want to tell my parents, they dont have this kind of money and dont want them to sell their house and stuff for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Fuark it’s over if you can’t fulfill your biological imperative of passing on your genes

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
You're not meant to reproduce and that's OK

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
probably too expensive right? i don't even wanna know right now. i don't want to tell my parents, they dont have this kind of money and dont want them to sell their house and stuff for me.
What do your parents have to do with this? What about your wife/gf/person you want to have kids with?

• JFL
no way bro i had this since 14 and didnt realise it was this bad wtf fucking over
GO TREAT IT EARLY FUCKING RETARD

they are still the same size how long until it startd shriknk
I didn't know until today. just go check for it it's worth it. stop not caring about it like me retard

I didn't know until today. just go check for it it's worth it. stop not caring about it like me retard
i dont want a pedo jew fiddling with my underage balls but its like the veins are blue in it

Nah that's actually brutal

i dont want a pedo jew fiddling with my underage balls but its like the veins are blue in it
yeah thats it.

God's stopping you from spreading your genetics

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Maybe this will help

Yep something is wrong with your balls.

atleast u can fuck a foid without a condom and not worry about her getting pregnant. think about this con

atleast u can fuck a foid without a condom and not worry about her getting pregnant. think about this con
thats what i thought at first. but now imagine, what if they get pregnant?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
thats what i thought at first. but now imagine, what if they get pregnant?
how so? u cant make kids. ur ballsacks cant produce working sperm that would impregnate.

how so? u cant make kids. ur ballsacks cant produce working sperm that would impregnate.
retard my balls are fine there is a chance if i dont treat it i lose fertility. im just exaggerating as usual

• JFL
then fuck you chad!
doesnt matter it still hurts mentally. im down bad, becuase i'm the kinda guy that gets fucked by those "there is a chance" things.

• +1
I have that I think lol
On my left side, noticeable when standing
I thought it's quite common though
I don't want kids anyway
Who is willing to marry you? by who i mean sub 25. no one
you will be left alone to die