Apparently I don't display emotion (over for my?)

Same, i get told i look dead and emotionless all the time when i'm happier than the people saying that shit to me
I think it's because of my bad orbitals and weird lips

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, fuxkdakikez and the MOUSE
this girl is in love with you dude. you need to come here and introduce me to her so i can wife her up. she's so cute

3782834 Screenshot 2023 11 24 19 56 52 53 fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e15273
Screenshot 2023 11 25 02 05 36 65 fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e152731
Screenshot 2023 11 25 02 05 26 98 fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e152731

also, this girl wants to fuck:

Screenshot 2023 11 24 22 19 59 13 fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e152731

you're wasting your potential rotting on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, SoundnVision and 3virtues
I've been told this a lot too jfl

I have the male equivalent of a resting bitch face when I'm not interacting with anyone

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, SoundnVision and JL~
I had the same problem, I just act fake af and try to smile(smile with ur eyes too) if I just smile with your mouth it will appear fake.
Also laugh at the stupidest shit people say and pretend you care about whatever bullshit they are talking about and make sure to change up ur tone to appear it has emotion in it. Don’t make the change over night, slowly implement it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Marsik, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I already knew I looked intimidating, been told that many times.
Also get told I look like a fuckboy/player, and someone who gets into fights a lot.
Been told I look like the villain from a movie, a danger, evil person.
I get told I should 'smile more' regularly.

Today however it has come to a new low-point in my life.

I had an hour long conversation with my boss about my performance in the company this last year. Every employee has this conversation once a year, and you just go over things that went well or went wrong, Things management has noticed, etc. Improvements, etc.

95% of the conversation was entirely irrelevant. I am doing well in terms of technical skills, I am never late, blah blah blah. Don't worry, I am not about to get fired.

But then this BOMB got dropped:

My supervisor told me that I don't display much emotion during my job to customers, nor to colleagues.

??? legit was fucking surprised as fuck. I always feel like I put aneffort into looking friendly to colleagues, customers, etc. Smiling, trying to 'feel with them' as I help them with their order/delivery/repair.

I was stunned.

Then my supervisor was like wtf? U don't know this about yourself? Nobody ever told you? You seem like the kind of person that simply 'is like that' so I figured this wouldn't be a surprise to you.

?????

Then she said the biggest thing: 'You often seem like a machine, just going through the motions, with no emotional involvement.'

Pure blackpill was going through my brain at this point. I was zoning out of the situation at this point, as it was getting extremely confronting. Legit wondering whether I am somehow an autistic retard and I don't even know it. Whether it's fucking over for my autistic retard brain and if I shouldn't just kill myself since I will never be a normal human being that can enjoy life.

Then she told me: 'Even now during this conversation with you, you don't display emotions. Your face is blank and I have no idea what you are feeling.'

Honestly, it's so fucking over for me.

View attachment 2569852

Am I an autistic retard with no emotions?

Fuck man.

Maybe I am taking this roastie's rant too seriously honestly. Since I've never heard a BRUTAL ATTACK on my brain-chemistry like this before.

Maybe her telling me my face looks 'unemotional' is just the typical racism/discrimination/lookism that I normally get where people tell me my face looks 'intimidating'. And she just worded it differently.

I can't get it out of my mind now though, that maybe I am retarded who thinks he is somewhat normal, when actually I am in a mental asylum and people PRETEND that I am normal.
Lol. Of course you are an autist. I've been trying to tell you all this time. You're fucked up in the head boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Hero of the Imperium, SoundnVision and 3 others
Also get told I look like a fuckboy/player, and someone who gets into fights a lot.

I had an hour long conversation with my boss about my performance in the company this last year. Every employee has this conversation once a year, and you just go over things that went well or went wrong, Things management has noticed, etc. Improvements, etc.

95% of the conversation was entirely irrelevant. I am doing well in terms of technical skills, I am never late, blah blah blah. Don't worry, I am not about to get fired.

My supervisor told me that I don't display much emotion during my job to customers, nor to colleagues.

??? legit was fucking surprised as fuck. I always feel like I put aneffort into looking friendly to colleagues, customers, etc. Smiling, trying to 'feel with them' as I help them with their order/delivery/repair.

I was stunned.

Then my supervisor was like wtf? U don't know this about yourself? Nobody ever told you? You seem like the kind of person that simply 'is like that' so I figured this wouldn't be a surprise to you.

?????

Then she said the biggest thing: 'You often seem like a machine, just going through the motions, with no emotional involvement.'

Pure blackpill was going through my brain at this point. I was zoning out of the situation at this point, as it was getting extremely confronting. Legit wondering whether I am somehow an autistic retard and I don't even know it. Whether it's fucking over for my autistic retard brain and if I shouldn't just kill myself since I will never be a normal human being that can enjoy life.

Then she told me: 'Even now during this conversation with you, you don't display emotions. Your face is blank and I have no idea what you are feeling.'

View attachment 2569852

Fuck man.

Maybe I am taking this roastie's rant too seriously honestly. Since I've never heard a BRUTAL ATTACK on my brain-chemistry like this before.

Maybe her telling me my face looks 'unemotional' is just the typical racism/discrimination/lookism that I normally get where people tell me my face looks 'intimidating'. And she just worded it differently.

I can't get it out of my mind now though, that maybe I am retarded who thinks he is somewhat normal, when actually I am in a mental asylum and people PRETEND that I am normal.
similar issue, it probs costed me alot of interview ghosting too for social customer facing roles. im shit with eye contact and niggas will say jokes etc i dont laugh or respond at, i dont like faking emotion to boomer shit joke.

i realise now i gotta fake it tho, no matter how uncomfortable etc as better than being unemployed. better to stare at some1 than constantly looking away also tbh.

completely rested i have nct sclera show dead eyes which makes me look sad, unenthusiastic so looks pill as well. im maxxing it tho similar to zurzolo, fallen angel look female gaze

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint and Sprinkles
Lol. Of course you are an autist. I've been trying to tell you all this time. You're fucked up in the head boyo.
I watch 3 hour long documentaries about pyramids while high on ketamine.

It's fucking over for my brain tbh. There's no salvation.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and SoundnVision
we were discussing something at work once and someone commented "apocalypse has his usual poker face" over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, Jamaldickjavontus and 3virtues
it's just halo effect of bad eye area imo , retard normies can't tell the difference between real expressions and just bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I watch 3 hour long documentaries about pyramids while high on ketamine.

It's fucking over for my brain tbh. There's no salvation.
Drug use overloaded and fucked your brain up. But it clearly wasn't all shines and rainbows before it either.

I had the same problem, I just act fake af and try to smile(smile with ur eyes too) if I just smile with your mouth it will appear fake.
Also laugh at the stupidest shit people say and pretend you care about whatever bullshit they are talking about and make sure to change up ur tone to appear it has emotion in it. Don’t make the change over night, slowly implement it
Holy shit. Who are you loool

I was stunned.

?????

View attachment 2569852

Fuck man.

I just scanned through it. What did you say? You've been told that you look like a funboy player that gets beat up a lot?

I was stunned.

?????

View attachment 2569852

Fuck man.

People tell me this often hahah I think it's some autism or sth. I started trying to act in more emotion but it's very hard and more to think about so I forget it often. It's over having to become a world class actor just be able to seem somewhat NT and not be found as Autist after 1 minute into the conversation

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Hero of the Imperium and 3virtues
I get told the same shit. Its always you should talk more, you should smile more, you are quiet, are you ok. I would be minding my own business chilling and then someone says some shit like that and its like a normie way of saying you are a non nt freak and you make me uncomfortable cause I can’t properly read you. I took ssris and it actually helped me at my job and I got promoted shortly after. I hot off ssris and my life kinda fell apart. I got back in em and am waiting for them to take effect. Being non nt is as bad as being sub 5 tbh. When I go out on weekends I just use drugs and alcohol to ntmaxx.
I wanna kill everyone who ever told me "why are you so quiet" "why don't you talk more"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, MoggerGaston, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
same everyone says I’m way too serious. but when I try to display the opposite they can see through my bullshit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
same everyone says I’m way too serious. but when I try to display the opposite they can see through my bullshit
Gotta go to acting school or sth

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
another looks = everything.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
if i have slight autism then its over?

will i ever have friends or a girlfriend in my life ever?

i shouldve been euthanized
nah u good u deffo have autism tho

one time I went to da club on New Years Eve with some friends and after like 2 minutes of being there this black girl was like "Yoooooooooooooo! Your friend ain't changed his expression this entire time! Yoooooooo! HAHhahahaha!"

Just some random person in a packed club noticed this shit.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
I've been told this a lot too jfl

I have the male equivalent of a resting bitch face when I'm not interacting with anyone
Yeah same.
I have it however good or shit I'm feeling.
Nobody on this place is a NT normie

I was stunned.

?????

View attachment 2569852

Fuck man.

Same some foid girl told me i look like megatron, wtf???

• So Sad
Relatable.

I can act extremely cold-blooded in emotional/stressfull situations.

But I know it's a coping mechanism from me in the inside? Like I can FEEL all the emotions inside of me, but I choose to display none of them and remain 'rational'. I feel the huge emotional burden, but I try to largely ignore it.

I don't feel like an unemotional robot, but I act like one.
Same
Its my natural response to act the opposite of how i feel so ppl will never understand my intentions

• +1

I was stunned.

?????

View attachment 2569852

Fuck man.

u indeed look angry

• WTF

I was stunned.

?????

View attachment 2569852

Fuck man.

you def mog your supervisor to oblivion so who is it really over for? :feelsthink: