Apparently I’m a framecel 😰

Facts, in the end of the day no normal person cares about wether your clavicle is straight or not, they only pay attention to how wide and broad you are
Yeah who the fuck cares if it’s straight or not, both David laid and Jeff seid don’t have straight

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
Straight clavicles mean broader frame and better insertions
Not only is it wrong, but people with straight clavicles almost always have a harder time developing their shoulders.

Straight clavicles mean broader frame and better insertions
does it matter if its the same bideltoid though? I think my insertions are pretty good and i dont have straight clavicles theyre v shaped

Not only is it wrong, but people with straight clavicles almost always have a harder time developing their shoulders.
Straight clavicles almost always mean better chest insertions. If you have straight clavicles you probably will have a good chest too

does it matter if its the same bideltoid though? I think my insertions are pretty good and i dont have straight clavicles theyre v shaped
You can have good insertions and curved clavicles.

Straight clavicles almost always mean better chest insertions. If you have straight clavicles you probably will have a good chest too
That’s only partly true, the upper portion will look fuller but a gap can easily fuck it up, clavicles don’t make a difference, look at David laid he has insane chest insertions without straight clavicles

what do you mean by chest insertions. like full chest? I dont think theres a core relation really ive seen plenty of straight clavicles with huge gaps in chest and plenty of people with v shaped clavicles with a perfect chest.

This nigga has v shaped clavicles and looks aesthetic af so does david laid. https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/665417...445d7ce1c2c7fbb43e6e0ec7a1-d_750x421.875?q=60

You can have good insertions and curved clavicles.
look at my post i made a few months ago and lmmk what u think about my frame and insertions

Ugliest legs I’ve ever seen.

That’s only partly true, the upper portion will look fuller but a gap can easily fuck it up, clavicles don’t make a difference, look at David laid he has insane chest insertions without straight clavicles
The gap is not determined by the shape of the clavicles it's determined by how close both of your clavicles are close to each other on the front.
You are right on this regard

what do you mean by chest insertions. like full chest? I dont think theres a core relation really ive seen plenty of straight clavicles with huge gaps in chest and plenty of people with v shaped clavicles with a perfect chest.

This nigga has v shaped clavicles and looks aesthetic af so does david laid. https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/665417...445d7ce1c2c7fbb43e6e0ec7a1-d_750x421.875?q=60
Yeah because the gap happens because of how close each clavicles is from ach other.

post link

A framecel is someone like you, with a bad shoulder to hip ratio
A framecel is someone like you, with a bad shoulder to hip r

Frame equals bones not muscle, you’re roidmaxxed framecel
Skeletal frame is what your referring to

Overall frame is a combination of the skeletal structure and the tissue surrounding the bone. I have broad shoulders, developed traps, and wide lats which enhance my relatively average skeletal frame.

and I’m only 190 pounds, clearly natty but I’ll take it as a compliment

Skeletal frame is what your referring to

Overall frame is a combination of the skeletal structure and the tissue surrounding the bone. I have broad shoulders, developed traps, and wide lats which enhance my relatively average skeletal frame.

and I’m only 190 pounds, clearly natty but I’ll take it as a compliment
Skeletal frames are the only thing that matter no gymcelling in the world is going to make you wider. Gymcelling can only add some milimeters, at best, and make you look a bit bigger in overall body composition. But it won't make you wider.

Skeletal frames are the only thing that matter no gymcelling in the world is going to make you wider. Gymcelling can only add some milimeters, at best, and make you look a bit bigger in overall body composition. But it won't make you wider.

Frame equals bones not muscle, you’re roidmaxxed framecel
here are some measurements I made to show actual framecel width to broad width

Attachments

• IMG_5864.jpeg
    IMG_5864.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5865.jpeg
    IMG_5865.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 0
here are some measurements I made to show actual framecel width to broad width
Yeah bro let's just compare ratios of shirtless men with the ratio of a men wearing a floppy gym tshirt and doing autistic pose.

Like many other things you have said, this again is highly delusional and a complete joke of an opinion.

If you have an already average/slightly above average skeletal frame, filling the area up with muscle can absolutely enhance the width, the logic that you are using only applies to legitimate frame cels like this unfortunate fucker in the photo below who despite clearly gymmaxxing, could not save his below average frame

• +1
Reactions: WojakAI
Yeah bro let's just compare ratios of shirtless men with the ratio of a men wearing a floppy gym tshirt and doing autistic pose.
Ask @User28823 hes the sperg obsessed with this shit

The chad on the right is doing the same thing it’s not a pose on the right arm and the left arm is just resting on my lower back to flex the shoulder, makes little to no difference on the width

Its self explanatory really, your just not accepting truth

Like many other things you have said, this again is highly delusional and a complete joke of an opinion.

If you have an already average/slightly above average skeletal frame, filling the area up with muscle can absolutely enhance the width, the logic that you are using only applies to legitimate frame cels like this unfortunate fucker in the photo below who despite clearly gymmaxxing, could not save his below average frame
View attachment 2768506
''Like many other things you have said, this again is highly delusional and a complete joke of an opinion.''

You are in a looksmaxxing forum and you are trying to deny the simple fact that bones are everything.

''If you have an already average/slightly above average skeletal frame, filling the area up with muscle can absolutely enhance the width, the logic that you are using only applies to legitimate frame cels like this unfortunate fucker in the photo below who despite clearly gymmaxxing, could not save his below average frame''

You don't even need to have muh above average skeletal frame to fill up this are, you just need to have good shoulder insertions and you will gain your precious milimeters of frame which literally won't make any difference.

This guy you posted has literally an average chest width what fucks him up is the structure of his shoulder that look slouched and curved down.

And again, the pose makes pretty much zero difference, if anything it makes me less wide because I’m not spreading my shoulder apart, rather flexing them foward
They do make a difference. That's why bodybuilders do poses they do because they look wider when they are spreading their shoulders.
You re flexing them backwards LMAO

Can you post at least ONE picture where you are not trying to fraud with lats or poses? Holy shit man show your hips

they look pretty normal to me

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
Your Not. Dont let lowlife incels Tell You otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
If you don't want to take a proper pic it means you know I'm right
Yeah I’m not a fucking geek like you, maybe that explains it

stop making excuses, your wrong through and through and no one is on your side

Yeah I’m not a fucking geek like you, maybe that explains it

stop making excuses, your wrong through and through and no one is on your side
You are the only one saying you have good frame bro. You are barely average keep coping end of discussion go to sleep

If you don't want to take a proper pic it means you know I'm right

Holy subhuman
I used to get laughed at on Omegle, now I get any girl I want, but of course.. your gonna deny that as it is in your nature to be against me for no actual reason or purpose, but I’m all for it lmao

You are the only one saying you have good frame bro. You are barely average keep coping end of discussion go to sleep
I have a mix of replies saying I have a good frame and an average one, mostly good

Your initial rhetoric was that I am a hopeless framelet which no one agreed with you on, hence why you are now saying it is average instead of framecel

I used to get laughed at on Omegle, now I get any girl I want, but of course.. your gonna deny that as it is in your nature to be against me for no actual reason or purpose, but I’m all for it lmao
You only get girls because of height halo and htn face. It doesn't remove your framelet status. You should just accept my honest analysis and educate yourself in the regard of your situation. Surgery is the only thing that's going to ascend you.

I have a mix of replies saying I have a good frame and an average one, mostly good

Your initial rhetoric was that I am a hopeless framelet which no one agreed with you on, hence why you are now saying it is average instead of framecel
There were lots that agreed with me and most autistics in this forum can't rate frame properly. Only me and a few other good raters can rate frame. Majority of posters are frauded anyway, just like you.

You only get girls because of height halo and htn face. It doesn't remove your framelet status. You should just accept my honest analysis and educate yourself in the regard of your situation. Surgery is the only thing that's going to ascend you.
Your analysis is objectively wrong, I have broad shoulders and a relatively thin waist, lean muscular build with my only nerf being my awful loose skin that I will get surgically removed the second I get my first engineering paycheck.

There were lots that agreed with me and most autistics in this forum can't rate frame properly. Only me and a few other good raters can rate frame. Majority of posters are frauded anyway, just like you.
No, quite literally no one agrees with you, I have read the thread. Keep lying to yourself tho 👍

Your analysis is objectively wrong, I have broad shoulders and a relatively thin waist, lean muscular build with my only nerf being my awful loose skin that I will get surgically removed the second I get my first engineering paycheck.
My entire physique is a piece of shit due to the loose skin on the lower abdomen, it is the fucking bane of my existence

Read this forum thread the op realized he can only widen his frame through surgery and there are a bunch of retards like you trying to say he can get wider frame gymcelling :lul: