Apparently I’m a framecel 😰

Your analysis is objectively wrong, I have broad shoulders and a relatively thin waist, lean muscular build with my only nerf being my awful loose skin that I will get surgically removed the second I get my first engineering paycheck.
All this time you have been trying to avoid posting a shirtless, clean picture of yourself and you still didn't posted a picture of your full torso. For someone accusiing me of not being objetive you are pretty much trying to hide something

Read this forum thread the op realized he can only widen his frame through surgery and there are a bunch of retards like you trying to say he can get wider frame gymcelling :lul:

If he doesn’t have a below average skeletal frame to begin with he’s just too obsessive or lazy and making excuses. Anyone with atleast an average skeletal frame can add decent width to their shoulders by lifting

Why are You barking so much for randoms on the Internet. Even If He was, i dont get the Point...
Because the idiot needs to know he is framelet

Why are You barking so much for randoms on the Internet. Even If He was, i dont get the Point...
this guy has been on my meat all day trying to prove nothing, unbelievable

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
Because the idiot needs to know he is framelet
You’re the idiot and no one has agreed with you. You can’t accept that and I’m logging off now

If he doesn’t have a below average skeletal frame to begin with he’s just too obsessive or lazy and making excuses. Anyone with atleast an average skeletal frame can add decent width to their shoulders by lifting
Bro, I will tell once again: You cannot have an above average frame if you have an average sekeletal frame. The only way to do it is frauding like you are doing.
Gymcelling will make you wider by milimeters it's just not relevant.

here are some measurements I made to show actual framecel width to broad width
Horribly frauded. Bro is not beating the framecel allegations.

There were several other based users who also saw you were frauding LMAO.
You are trying too hard.
There were several other based users who also saw you were frauding LMAO.
You are trying too hard.
The several users in question:

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
The gap is not determined by the shape of the clavicles it's determined by how close both of your clavicles are close to each other on the front.
You are right on this regard
I didn’t say the gap is determined by it, I’m saying having straight clavicles means almost 0 to chest insertion cuz that’s not really the important part of what makes a good chest

Like many other things you have said, this again is highly delusional and a complete joke of an opinion.

If you have an already average/slightly above average skeletal frame, filling the area up with muscle can absolutely enhance the width, the logic that you are using only applies to legitimate frame cels like this unfortunate fucker in the photo below who despite clearly gymmaxxing, could not save his below average frame
View attachment 2768506
Harsh but funny as fuck truth bro