Appeal “ gods “

I’d rather be dolph

Facts. Most people worry too much about autistic ratios instead of just tryna fix their failos and get more appeal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why off putting
they hate being mogged, so if u have a visible failo and otherwise good harmony itll appeal to foids as they see you as being GL and attractive but not perfect, and in some sense theyll always feel looksmatched to u even if theyre htb and ur chadlite because of that one failo they continuously fixate on

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
status doesnt really matter because i could easily show her ashton kutcher who she doesnt know and she would come to the same conclusion.

and shes 18 obviously, female hormones change as they age and they become more attracted to robust men like hexum, vinnie wouldnt appeal to a 35 year old roastie but why would that matter, you should only be going for <22 when you're in ur 20s

then when u eventually settle down u will age with ur jb wife the masculinisation of ur face and increased robustness will be in line with the hormonal changes ur wife will go through ensuring shes always attracted to u, brad pitt is the best example of optimal aging
Cytoplasm consistently displays no idea of what appeal is. Probably an oldcel. Pay no mind

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
status doesnt really matter because i could easily show her ashton kutcher who she doesnt know and she would come to the same conclusion.
? If she doesnt know him and knows vinnie then status matter a lot. Also as i said you probably show her his sexappealmaxxed selfies, which are always going to beat out sterile candids. Not a fair comparison at all, with all things being equal ashton destroys vinnie
and shes 18 obviously, female hormones change as they age and they become more attracted to robust men like hexum, vinnie wouldnt appeal to a 35 year old roastie but why would that matter, you should only be going for <22 when you're in ur 20s
Jbs are attracted to robust guys as long as they are young
Cytoplasm consistently displays no idea of what appeal is. Probably an oldcel. Pay no mind
Says the guy who thinks ramirez is chad

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
probably, most looksmaxxers will never truly understood female gaze and appeal and will be confused when theyre still undesirable after going through 100k usd worth of surgery

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
? If she doesnt know him and knows vinnie then status matter a lot. Also as i said you probably show her his sexappealmaxxed selfies, which are always going to beat out sterile candids. Not a fair comparison at all, with all things being equal ashton destroys vinnie

Hes a psl chad with no appeal like i say and u phrase differently every time to make me sound stupid. Just stfu oldcel

• +1
big deal, even i have apeal when anglemaxxing

i meant comparing ashton and hexum, but vinnie still mogs ashton ever so slightly appeal wise

and no, jbs are attracted to pretty boy/robust pretty boys as long as they are older than them

and ramirez is chad, but he has 0 appeal to foids, foids are repulsed by him, but if u base it on male gaze only he is definitely a chad

big deal, even i have apeal when anglemaxxing
No u dont or ud have gotten laid at ur fossil age you imbecile
Ur ass was even on DATING APPS filled with the sluttiest women in society

• JFL
No u dont or ud have gotten laid at ur fossil age you imbecile
Ur ass was even on DATING APPS
no i had some stacies who wanted to meet off dating apps

no i had some stacies who wanted to meet off dating apps
U never fucked a girl so u dont have appeal

Stop dragging ur mental masturbations in my thread, women dont wanna fuck you and consistently have not wanted to

It isnt. You just have to rationalize it cause youre ethnic and thus in love with ramirez

I mean youre also an oldcel then. Time to stop slurping 16 yo tiktokers, grandpa
all the guys posted are my age or older

Stop dragging me down to ur oldcel level just cause ur too expired to conceptualise appeal

If it doesnt resonate then read a thread made by ur age group

i meant comparing ashton and hexum, but vinnie still mogs ashton ever so slightly appeal wise

and no, jbs are attracted to pretty boy/robust pretty boys as long as they are older than them
Ashton is a better looking and taller version of vinnie. How can he mog him?

Jbs are attracted to GL guys their age. Jocks mog prettyboys even for jbs as long as their age is the same
and ramirez is chad, but he has 0 appeal to foids, foids are repulsed by him, but if u base it on male gaze only he is definitely a chad
No comment

• +1
they hate being mogged, so if u have a visible failo and otherwise good harmony itll appeal to foids as they see you as being GL and attractive but not perfect, and in some sense theyll always feel looksmatched to u even if theyre htb and ur chadlite because of that one failo they continuously fixate on
Is that why I see some HTN prettyboys date stacies where a lot of perfect chads date beckies long term

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and try2beme

This cytoplasm fucker rates himself AND rr the same psl. 🤡 average .org narc with inflated sense of self. No wonder he compares himself to male models and doesnt understand appeal LMAO

• JFL
all the guys posted are my age or older

Stop dragging me down to ur oldcel level just cause ur too expired to conceptualise appeal

If it doesnt resonate then read a thread made by ur age group
If you think those guys are appeal gods then you live in tiktokworld. They look like jokes irl compared to normal gl guys who dont look like fags. And considering youre a turbo shitskin i probably look younger than you lmao

• JFL
If you think those guys are appeal gods then you live in tiktokworld. They look like jokes irl compared to normal gl guys who dont look like fags. And considering youre a turbo shitskin i probably look younger than you lmao
U dont buddy. Ur another oldcel with an inflated ego that probably originates from Ltb tinder dirts that this virgin website worships: ur not that guy. U dont look younger than me either

Stick to your own age group u dont relate to me. Ur expired goods who should prioritise work not looks and softmaxxing

This cytoplasm fucker rates himself AND rr the same psl. 🤡 average .org narc with inflated sense of self. No wonder he compares himself to male models and doesnt understand appeal LMAO
Point me to where I compared myself to male models please. I dont rate myself, you're the one begging for ratings for a piece of validation

• JFL
Ashton is a better looking and taller version of vinnie. How can he mog him?

Jbs are attracted to GL guys their age. Jocks mog prettyboys even for jbs as long as their age is the same

No comment
ur basing ur opinion on male gaze again, vinnie has more appeal to foids looks wise, u cant numerically explain this with an autistic psl rating scheme, he just does

Point me to where I compared myself to male models please. I dont rate myself, you're the one begging for ratings for a piece of validation
Muh begging for validation Im always changing my looks and have hardmaxxed. Put me on ignore or cry about it i can tell you probably ashamed to expose your subhumanity n u get zero play seeing as u think male models are the requirment to slay and have zero understanding of what women my age look for. Its not your thing buddy stick to roasties or jerking off to male models

Is that why I see some HTN prettyboys date stacies where a lot of perfect chads date beckies long term
yh this happens a lot too, stacies will date men below them lookswise so they can still feel superiority in the relationship and not hurt their insane ego in the process

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
ur basing ur opinion on male gaze again, vinnie has more appeal to foids looks wise, u cant numerically explain this with an autistic psl rating scheme, he just does
And what are you basing your opinion on, tiktok likes? Does bryce hall mog tyler maher? Ashton kutcher has been one of the most prominent sex symbols over the past 20 years btw

• JFL
And what are you basing your opinion on, tiktok likes? Does bryce hall mog tyler maher? Ashton kutcher has been one of the most prominent sex symbols over the past 20 years btw
Did i post bryce hall? You fucking idiot

Stop arguing with your imagination. You genuinely look retarded, hop tf off my thread schizo

Muh begging for validation Im always changing my looks and have hardmaxxed. Put me on ignore or cry about it i can tell you probably ashamed to expose your subhumanity n u get zero play seeing as u think male models are the requirment to slay and have zero understanding of what women my age look for. Its not your thing buddy stick to roasties or jerking off to male models
You change you're looks every day then. You're literally begging for someone to rate you whatever you think your inflated rating of yourself is, and you won't stop until someone does jfl. I'm not ashamed at all nor do I have anything to be ashamed of, my "rating" doesn't concern me at all. Also where have i said being a mm is a requirement? I've stated many times you dont need to be gl to "slay"

• JFL
Did i post bryce hall? You fucking idiot

Stop arguing with your imagination. You genuinely look retarded, hop tf off my thread schizo
I wasnt responding to you in that comment. You can always put me on ignore bud

yh this happens a lot too, stacies will date men below them lookswise so they can still feel superiority in the relationship and not hurt their insane ego in the process
They love the HTN prettyboys how the fuck do they have more smv than a perfect chad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and atlantean
You change you're looks every day then. You're literally begging for someone to rate you whatever you think your inflated rating of yourself is, and you won't stop until someone does jfl. I'm not ashamed at all nor do I have anything to be ashamed of, my "rating" doesn't concern me at all. Also where have i said being a mm is a requirement? I've stated many times you dont need to be gl to "slay"
Again, arguing withyour imagination and planting ideas from your head, not my issue bozo.

Ill ask for a rate cuz i get actual feedback and they vary widely, u dont need to find digs at me cuz i confronted u that ur below so called subhumans like ramirez and that ur too old to be worrying aboht ur lookz. Ur just triggered and it aint my problem this entire thread has absolutely no link to individuals like you as i stated earlier this isnt relatable for oldcels so hop off my dick and stop crying. Ur expired goods buddy of course ur clueless here go bsck to jerking off to male models as a grown man

• +1
bryce hall is a rat looking subhuman nobody mentioned him, also tyler maher has shit appeal jfl, vinnie and young kutcher both mog him appeal wise

They love the HTN prettyboys how the fuck do they have more smv than a perfect chad
the foid brain is illogical and makes no sense most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Again, arguing withyour imagination and planting ideas from your head, not my issue bozo.

Ill ask for a rate cuz i get actual feedback and they vary widely, u dont need to find digs at me cuz i confronted u that ur below so called subhumans like ramirez and that ur too old to be worrying aboht ur lookz. Ur just triggered and it aint my problem this entire thread has absolutely no link to individuals like you as i stated earlier this isnt relatable for oldcels so hop off my dick and stop crying. Ur expired goods buddy of course ur clueless here
And what does that feedback give you exactly? Ratings mean jack shit, you only ask for rating to get validated, so you're just fishing for validation all the time. Tbh it's my fault that i get into arguments with schizos who worship ramirez, my bad

• JFL
And what does that feedback give you exactly? Ratings mean jack shit, you only ask for rating to get validated, so you're just fishing for validation all the time. Tbh it's my fault that i get into arguments with schizos who worship ramirez, my bad
If i was fishing validation i would ask my strengths or halos

I would post my halos and ask niggas to rate them ie rate my jaw threads while frauding hollow cheeks. I only publicly posted my atrocious eye areathat got clowned, and always ask about my failos in pms.

i ask about my failos, what i can work on and i check my appearence to a frantic level of course im gonna be asking for ratings before i post on social media everytime given how concerned i am buddy. But nah u just want to look for a dig at me because i confronted u with a truth that made u uncomfortable. Just fuck off tbh ur embarrassing lol old fuckers always attack when confronted with the truth

If i was fishing validation i would ask my strengths or halos

I would post my halos and ask niggas to rate them ie rate my jaw threads while frauding hollow cheeks. I only publicly posted my atrocious eye areathat got clowned, and always ask about my failos in pms.

No nigga i ask about my failos, what i can work on and i check my appearence to a frantic level of course im gonna be asking for ratings before i post on social media everytime given how concerned i am buddy. But nah u just want to look for a dig at me because i confronted u with a truth that made u uncomfortable. Just fuck off tbh ur embarrassing lol
If you wanted to know how you can improve or if the pic is good enough for social media, you'd ask that. You wouldn't ask for a rating, and you should know that ppl overrate you in dms so if you wanted a real rating you'd post it publicly

What truth did you confornt me with? Im curious

• JFL
No point in arguing anymore
theres a reason why not a single foid has heard of him or makes edits of him on tiktok, as i said hes a chad to the male gaze but to the female gaze he has shit appeal. i hate to brag but ive slayed multiple stacies and was in an LTR with one and took her virginity just from comprehending the female gaze and understanding what they want, im not sure u can say the same

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and cytoplasm
No point in arguing anymore
Over for him since he's a big masc ogre inkwell with no appeal. Estrogenic boneless subhumans are law nowadays
Image 6

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
These are more important than psl god

Keep autistically jacking off to molested victims in the fashion industry while others learn realistic ways to get bitches. Ur hardmaxxed face needs appeal

View attachment 2885268

View attachment 2885267
View attachment 2885271
Notej isn't an appeal god or like even close lol.
I can show you some who are but don't be retarded and think you can be that low dimo and an appeal god. Vinnie is actually giga high dimo (nct is dimorphic but an ogre trait)
show a picture of vinnie hacker and any org psl chad to a foid and they will pick vinnie 100% of the time. i showed a pic of hexum to my foid friend and she said he was gl but he wasnt her type, i showed her a pic of vinnie and she went feral
Uh I showed a girl vinnie irl (Asian immigrant) first thing she said was "WHATS WRONG WITH HIS EYES"
then proceeded to say brad pitt was a 10 and that lachowski was cute.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and maxxmclooks