Appearance(namely height or face or stature) is the most influential factor on one's personality

D

Deleted member 46720

Psychometrician, Mathematician, Physicist, HRTer
Maybe this claim is wrong since I never did a factor analysis or something like that, but from my observation, I stumbled upon very few chads or stacies whose personalities were bad, instead, they are outgoing, optimistic, and gentle, but at least all of shortcels 2-3/10cels fatcels I encountered with, are bad-tempered, or depressed, or very introverted.

I'd say the most influential factor on one's personality is really appearance, followed by his/her experience which is followed by how outstanding he/she is.

Btw, the most disgusting person I've encountered with is a 5' bald ugly mega incel, and ironically he was also born very poor and had a short penis. What's more, he is suffering from multiple diseases(so that he said 'I cannot enjoy what healthy people can enjoy') and his near-sightedness is severe. His educational background is not good either(He graduated from a community college) and his IQ is low(can't elaborate why I think that way but seeing from some words he said his IQ is indeed not high). He is really the biggest incel I've ever met, but I will say if he were 6' and chad, even notwithstanding the other bad shits he is having being unchanged, he would be a nice person.

He has killed himself in August(He deleted his acc), not kidding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 11126 and Napoleon1800
Maybe this claim is wrong since I never did a factor analysis or something like that, but from my observation, I stumbled upon very few chads or stacies whose personalities were bad, instead, they are outgoing, optimistic, and gentle, but at least all of shortcels 2-3/10cels fatcels I encountered with, are bad-tempered, or depressed, or very introverted.

I'd say the most influential factor on one's personality is really appearance, followed by his/her experience which is followed by how outstanding he/she is.
Yes

Btw, the most disgusting person I've encountered with is a 5' bald ugly mega incel, and ironically he was also born very poor and had a short penis. What's more, he is suffering from multiple diseases(so that he said 'I cannot enjoy what healthy people can enjoy') and his near-sightedness is severe. His educational background is not good either(He graduated from a community college) and his IQ is low(can't elaborate why I think that way but seeing from some words he said his IQ is indeed not high). He is really the biggest incel I've ever met, but I will say if he were 6' and chad, even notwithstanding the other bad shits he is having being unchanged, he would be a nice person.

dnr personality is how you act not how you look

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, T50 Mogger, wsada and 1 other person
Rip the 5' incel

Yeah I hate the claims of depression or anxiety being things people just develop. I know genes cause cause this but I genuinely think 99% of mental illness is caused by ones environment. If you get treated like shit all the time anxiety is the natural response. If your life is fundamentally horrible you will develop issues go figure. Even with more nuanced things like autism most people with it look pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
A perfect example of the staircase and snowball

Good things happen to those who are good looking which leads to positive experiences (confidence) therefore letting them have a good personality
vs
Bad things happen to ugly people because they have negative experiences which causes bad personality which causes even worse experiences and spirals down and it just compounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 51465 and Krakowski
A perfect example of the staircase and snowball

Good things happen to those who are good looking which leads to positive experiences (confidence) therefore letting them have a good personality
vs
Bad things happen to ugly people because they have negative experiences which causes bad personality which causes even worse experiences and spirals down and it just compounds
Your avi halos you so hard

Height matters when interacting with both men and women. Apparently encountering a taller ("more dominant") male causes a cortisol spike lol. So if you're taller than most people, you're indeed more chill and confident, it's not just perception.

If I woke up tomorrow being simply average height I'd literally feel on top of the world.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Height matters when interacting with both men and women. Apparently encountering a taller ("more dominant") male causes a cortisol spike lol. So if you're taller than most people, you're indeed more chill and confident, it's not just perception.

If I woke up tomorrow being simply average height I'd literally feel on top of the world.

Indeed. For me even just being average will be perfectly fine for me.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Yeah I hate the claims of depression or anxiety being things people just develop. I know genes cause cause this but I genuinely think 99% of mental illness is caused by ones environment. If you get treated like shit all the time anxiety is the natural response. If your life is fundamentally horrible you will develop issues go figure. Even with more nuanced things like autism most people with it look pretty bad
Bad genes are the main causes of mental issues in 99% of cases. And good genes are the main causes of good personality in 99% of cases. End of story.

There are too many copers who think muh education muh school muh lack of reading etc. as the causes of bad personality, but the truth is that, if you were 4'11 bald ugly small-penised you would never be a nice person even if you read all of books on this planet achieved Confucian education got into a Christian school etc., and a chad or a staciy is also likely to be a bad person, but such is very rarely the case.

Imagine having Brad Pitt's face and 6'3 and 9-inched penis, how can you have hatreds of this world?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and T50 Mogger
Bad genes are the main causes of mental issues in 99% of cases. And good genes are the main causes of good personality in 99% of cases. End of story.

There are too many copers who think muh education muh school muh lack of reading etc. as the causes of bad personality, but the truth is that, if you were 4'11 bald ugly small-penised you would never be a nice person even if you read all of books on this planet achieved Confucian education got into a Christian school etc., and a chad or a staciy is also likely to be a bad person, but such is very rarely the case.

Imagine having Brad Pitt's face and 6'3 and 9-inched penis, how can you have hatreds of this world?
Idk man I have met evil Chads before although way more evil ugly or normie people.

There are also nice subhumans too I have met them its just a lot less likely

Last edited:
dnr personality is how you act not how you look
Your looks determine how people treat you (blackpill)
But the way people treat you changes the way you behave, over years

its why many guys who were socially vibrant in their early teens wake up one day in their late teens/early twenties
"How did I become such an abused dog faggot?"

and I think this is the correct basis of physiognamy:

Your looks determine how people treat you (blackpill)
But the way people treat you changes the way you behave, over years

its why many guys who were socially vibrant in their early teens wake up one day in their late teens/early twenties
"How did I become such an abused dog faggot?"

and I think this is the correct basis of physiognamy:

yeah but also (almost) everyone has a sense of self and knows what they’re interested in which can affect their personalities which more majorly affects how you act and how people treat you

I would agree to a degree. I think being good-looking simply allows you to express yourself freely which for most people means being more open, charismatic and interesting, and more eager to learn from others. Being unattractive seems to shut off this drive which is why incel forum posters regardless of their IQ and background seem to adopt a personality that is repulsive to normal people. It is the equivalent of how unattractive women feel they cannot express natural femininity so instead adopt awful personalities. None of this is a conscious choice, it seems to happen subconsciously.

I don't think it's true however that good looking = good personality because it's easy to think of examples of awful people who are extremely attractive. I think it's just that being unattractive is an inhibition on one's natural personality.