Apprenticeship vs University

RTLBbc

RTLBbc

Banned
Degree Apprenticeship preferably in consulting/finance or something adjacent or Bachelors degree at university?

Apprenticeship if you are getting paid

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and RTLBbc
meee go to uni
so i get 9k and i can spend it on surgerys

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, mogstars, RTLBbc and 1 other person
my mate got an accountancy apprentership earning 22k at 18, in 3 years he is gonna geomax with an online job.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, RTLBbc, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Apprenticeship. Get paid whilst you learn, experience in your field, and a potential job once you've finished it. All this whilst getting the same qualifications as you would from university, but without the debt.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and RTLBbc
Apprenticeship. Get paid whilst you learn, experience in your field, and a potential job once you've finished it. All this whilst getting the same qualifications as you would from university, but without the debt.
N1666

Trizzlaaaaa

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 52905
Fam its so hard to bag them though imma secure a car this year and by the grace of God get a valuable apprenticeship im competing against 500 people minimum for 3 roles

Fam its so hard to bag them though imma secure a car this year and by the grace of God get a valuable apprenticeship im competing against 500 people minimum for 3 roles
Yeah true but it's definitely worth it. You are going to get hella rejections which is why you apply for like every single one you see. I remember when apprenticeships were looked down upon but now everyone wants them because it's simply the better option

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and RTLBbc
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, capybara and optimisticzoomer
Yeah true but it's definitely worth it. You are going to get hella rejections which is why you apply for like every single one you see. I remember when apprenticeships were looked down upon but now everyone wants them because it's simply the better option
True that. They mogg.
The only thing going to Uni moggs for. Is, if one wants to engage in the uni degeneracy stuff like parties and so on. or maybe if one wants to sports maxx.
Doing an apprenticeship, I assume one will be surrounded by old(er) people mostly, as opposed to being among same aged peers in university

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and N1666