Approaching Girls and online Dating is Not worth it

_MVP_

_MVP_

If u dont Always feel good u should Focus on crime
I have no money for premium account online dating, also no car to visit the Matches.

Approaching girls just overwhelmingly leads to rejection which hurts.

The only way would be to make money which is only possible through crime, and then fucking hookers, but i understand that not everyone is able or willing to commit crime.

So in conclusion we are in deep shit, the only rational strategy seems to be just increasing ur IQ and knowledge and hoping one day its high enough to make money legally. But there are no guarantees or certainties so our situation is clearly a dilemma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, LancasteR, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
we are in deep deep shit

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, LancasteR, bndar.337 and 2 others
Approach> apps

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid and SoundnVision
how do u know?
My IQ is too low to properly, effortlessly explain, but its high enough to realize the aforementioned notion and to CONSERVE my energy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR and InnerVoid
Up

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I have no money for premium account online dating, also no car to visit the Matches.

Approaching girls just overwhelmingly leads to rejection which hurts.

The only way would be to make money which is only possible through crime, and then fucking hookers, but i understand that not everyone is able or willing to commit crime.

So in conclusion we are in deep shit, the only rational strategy seems to be just increasing ur IQ and knowledge and hoping one day its high enough to make money legally. But there are no guarantees or certainties so our situation is clearly a dilemma.
i wish having money helped. and hookers, lmao

Is premium really that much better ?