arab genes

rexxer

rexxer

Iron
if arabs have the highest testosterone what limits them from having the best muscle building genetics

other factors

You low iq subhuman

• +1
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters
how do Arabs have the highest testosterone?

• +1
Reactions: Detective
how do Arabs have the highest testosterone?
might be wrong but they grow beards by 14 and have deeper voices then most also some of the better muscle genetics i would say im pretty sure they are known for having warrior genes but most are ugly anyways they dont care about looks too much if you ask most people who looks more manly between the average of all races it would be middle eastern ik indians grow facial hair fast but they lack a lot

if arabs have the highest testosterone what limits them from having the best muscle building genetics
Do they?? If you mean by growing facial hair, lashes eyebrows then its partially from testosterone and more because of the environment as they live in hot areas they adapted to it just like how even though blacks are in second position in test levels to whit but they have good muscle building genetics due to fast twitching muscles

Do they?? If you mean by growing facial hair, lashes eyebrows then its partially from testosterone and more because of the environment as they live in hot areas they adapted to it just like how even though blacks are in second position in test levels to whit but they have good muscle building genetics due to fast twitching muscles
this is true i feel like they developed more “masculine” features like bigger more potruding noses but yeah doesn’t necessarily relate to testosterone but as one myself i find i have more sex drive then my friends is this just depending on the person or is it genetics

might be wrong but they grow beards by 14 and have deeper voices then most also some of the better muscle genetics i would say im pretty sure they are known for having warrior genes but most are ugly anyways they dont care about looks too much if you ask most people who looks more manly between the average of all races it would be middle eastern ik indians grow facial hair fast but they lack a lot
most likely has more conversion to DHT which is double edged sword alongside with med beard evolutionary pressure.. Test doesnt mean shit for muscles if it isnt free test

its not testosterone its genetic.