Arabs have a superiority complex

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
It triggers me to see that arabs perceive themselves as "Superior", It's honestly pathetic. Their obvious lies are a bit too uncalculated and silly. for example "We spread islam in peace". It's obviously not real but they have deluded so many unintelligent people including themselves into thinking it is. When it's really not.
if you're so strong and superior then why are your countries in ruins, and your women thrive for non middle eastern men. Every country touched by arabs is destroyed economically and socially. The jews are better than the arabs, Because atleast they do not lower themselves into victims after blatantly attacking many ethnicities.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Researcher of Incel, Debetro and 20 others
I always see Arabs saying their language is the richest and most beautiful in the world, and no-one protesting. Is this agreed upon?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, murdah and grief
And you wrote this on the org instead of telling them in the face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, try2beme, dehydrated and 3 others
I always see Arabs saying their language is the richest and most beautiful in the world, and no-one protesting. Is this agreed upon?
That's cause a fight Will happen otherwise

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
And you wrote this on the org instead of telling them in the face
There are no arabs in my area, Because they are not allowed here.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ominion and PrinceLuenLeoncur
That's cause a fight Will happen otherwise
like a jacket full of explosives will detonate, or some machete will start chopping heads?

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, ominion, Primalsplit and 1 other person
They stand on something meanwhile christian cucks are walked all over, plus all christian girls r 99.9% whores so yea figure that one out

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ominion, datboijj and 1 other person
like a jacket full of explosives will detonate, or some machete will start chopping heads?
They will make me a kebab and give me their daughters for 0.1% Of my medditeranean genes.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They stand on something meanwhile christian cucks are walked all over, plus all christian girls r 99.9% whores so yea figure that one out
Exactly lmao, good luck flirting with an Arab woman. You'll get jumped

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, rand anon and fxckz
Muslim girls are also whores

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ominion and datboijj
A knife in your neck and max 10 years of prison
300 million tonnes of bombs on islamic countries and an ocean of sandnigger tears and cursing followed

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
It triggers me to see that arabs perceive themselves as "Superior", It's honestly pathetic. Their obvious lies are a bit too uncalculated and silly. for example "We spread islam in peace". It's obviously not real but they have deluded so many unintelligent people including themselves into thinking it is. When it's really not.
if you're so strong and superior then why are your countries in ruins, and your women thrive for non middle eastern men. Every country touched by arabs is destroyed economically and socially. The jews are better than the arabs, Because atleast they do not lower themselves into victims after blatantly attacking many ethnicities.
Don’t forget what happened to the persians

op is a shitskin

Op shall continue putting his bbc on arab woman
I know u would lick my shoes irl begging for your life so im not bothered by this

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Let the disabled kid in the back scream and shout for their opinion matters not

• +1
Reactions: snakemaster77
Go do that in middle east
why would i? theres so many in this country i already. i find them ugly but i fuck them just to troll guys like you

I know u would lick my shoes irl begging for your life so im not bothered by this
I Think all the anime you watch has gotten to your brain, In real life i would break your sub5 truecel bones then have sex with your mother in front of you.

• +1
Reactions: snakemaster77

this is op

a small framed shitskin🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, xegigi and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I Think all the anime you watch has gotten to your brain, In real life i would break your sub5 truecel bones then have sex with your mother in front of you.
-5‘6 shitskin

ops mother is secretly sneaking every night out to bounce on my fat mena cock

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
They got cucked brutally by europeans.

my cock is wider than your clavicles
Keep larping buddy, Your cock is nowhere near 2 inches of girth. Let alone your frail arab body. Quit consuming copium and submit to your narrow clavicles.

Keep larping buddy, Your cock is nowhere near 2 inches of girth. Let alone your frail arab body. Quit consuming copium and submit to your narrow clavicles.
u just saw it

you mother does too every now and then

This is your mother sucking on my cock
my cock is literally 50% of your body hahahha

how does it feel to be a small framed shitskin?

would u obey it and mastrubate your little incel dick in the corner when im fucking your wife?

my cock is literally 50% of your body hahahha

how does it feel to be a small framed shitskin?

would u obey it and mastrubate your little incel dick in the corner when im fucking your wife?
I Really triggered you didnt i, You can stop spamming your copes and projecting your insecurities. Your subhuman genes cannot attract anyone. I Know that my frame is the most impressive part of my body so gaslighting me into thinking it's narrow will not work.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Arabs are the subhumans in the middle east
The persians are the opposite

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, ggg.tv🤫, MoggerM and 1 other person
IMG 2663
Cool ur gyno-ridden tits pal

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Straighest arab, Admiring someone else's cock. You must be an honorable son.
your not in the best position to speak, you send other niggas fucking a woman that wont ever look at you, you cuck