Arabshitters/terroristcels, Indians/Paki shitskins should never existed. Brown pheno has no value because of their existence

D

Deleted member 40739

Silver
It seems They are the ones dragging all brown people down. If you are brown, chances are people who know about Indians/Pakis/Arabs are gonna associate you with these 3 races.

Standard brown people from levant, turkey, afghanistan area are decent looking and have many moggers as well.

Main qimg fd93a8d036e02b3786397293cd13695e

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
greycel thread kys

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No one associates GL levantines, turks or afghans with arabs or curries
It's the opposite. GL curries and arabs always get called Med or Levantine passing lol

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
No one associates GL levantines, turks or afghans with arabs or curries
It's the opposite. GL curries and arabs always get called Med or Levantine passing lol
Brown Chads from these areas get the white med pass, I am well aware of that. Which is absurd. People often say "oh you dont look x nationality" to brown Chads of these countries.

I am talking about regular joes from those countries suffering racism because of terroristcels arabshitters/curry shitters ruining the reputation of the brown pheno.

It seems They are the ones dragging all brown people down. If you are brown, chances are people who know about Indians/Pakis/Arabs are gonna associate you with these 3 races.

Standard brown people from levant, turkey, afghanistan area are decent looking and have many moggers as well.

View attachment 2443834
That's not really the stereotypical brown that people associate with the typical muzzie shitskin. But also there are plenty of muzzie terrorists who have that pheno, especially in Turkey/Afghanistan :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
“Levant, Turkey and AFGHANISTAN”
Okay sure just skip an entire continent
IMG 0011

“Levant, Turkey and AFGHANISTAN”
Okay sure just skip an entire continent
View attachment 2443859
So?

They are the problem. These sand niggers make life difficult for other brown looking people.

Its a death sentence to be mistaken for Ayrab or currycel which happens often cuz cumskins dont care and put all browns in one category.

Also islam ruined us browns. No progress for 1000 years since islam.

Suck ur mom

Sand niggers ruining the reputation of brown pheno people.

Just imagine brown smv if Pakis/Indianshitters and sand niggers didnt exist.

It would be on par with Meds since we look similar but one has infinitely better smv

So?

They are the problem. These sand niggers make life difficult for other brown looking people.

Its a death sentence to be mistaken for Ayrab or currycel which happens often cuz cumskins dont care and put all browns in one category.
It’s just funny that Afghanistan is somehow okay but everything else is bad
Also islam ruined us browns. No progress for 1000 years since islam.
I don’t disagree with you here

It’s just funny that Afghanistan is somehow okay but everything else is bad

I don’t disagree with you here
Afghanistan is shit due to terrorism spreading there. They used to be buddists which mogged most philosophies.

Buddha of Bamiyan

Buddism has infinitely better reputation than islam.

Levantines do have moggers.
What about nafris?

Brown Chads from these areas get the white med pass, I am well aware of that. Which is absurd. People often say "oh you dont look x nationality" to brown Chads of these countries.

I am talking about regular joes from those countries suffering racism because of terroristcels arabshitters/curry shitters ruining the reputation of the brown pheno.
I've suffered racism, but some say I look med/Afghan/Persian/latino.