[ARCHIVED] Darkmaxing: list of hair darkening supplements (research phase completed)

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
After extensive research I have compiled a concise list of compounds that are reported to darken hair (ALL HAIR) due to their effects on melanin synthesis and various other INTERNAL biological processes. I can't be fucked to compile a description on each of them because anyone who is genuinely interested can look it up themselves, and copers will cope anyway.
  • PABA
  • copper
  • Pantothenic Acid
  • biotin
  • Resveratrol
  • forskolin
  • Bringraj oil
  • castor oil
  • amla oil
  • Tocotrienol
  • melanotan
  • testosterone
Melanotan is of course the best example of reaching the desired result of dark hair
[Image: 1319154212_0.jpg]

Testosterone hair darkening can most commonly seen when boys hit puberty and mature, as testosterone darkens skin & hair in males as a natural DIMORPHIC development due to it being a MASCULINE trait, which is why WOMEN are far more ATTRACTED to men with DARK coloring. Scientific fact, just look it up. So instead of arguing with me, argue with science and real life. hi

Most of the other supplements are actually widely used as treatments for grey hair or other melanin/keratin deficiencies, which is well reported to go hand in hand with considerable darkening of the original color when restored. Of course there aren't many reports on young people with light hair seeing as...well, no one would think of it. But I did, and I will put it to the test.

INB4 HAIR DYE --> WHY HAIR DYE IS COPE
Hair dye looks artificial and fake because it creates an imbalance in your overall coloring e.g. shade of your eyebrows, lashes, facial hair and overall skin tone, all of which are bound by your natural melanin (it's also not good to dose your head in peroxide every few weeks). You need to target ALL of it to get natural, satisfactory results, ergo the change has to come from within (melanin). That's why this research is crucial for lightcels. No man should have to go through life with light hair. ugh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Lorsss and 16 others
props to you for archiving all these threads brah

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
After extensive research I have compiled a concise list of compounds that are reported to darken hair (ALL HAIR) due to their effects on melanin synthesis and various other INTERNAL biological processes. I can't be fucked to compile a description on each of them because anyone who is genuinely interested can look it up themselves, and copers will cope anyway.
  • PABA
  • copper
  • Pantothenic Acid
  • biotin
  • Resveratrol
  • forskolin
  • Bringraj oil
  • castor oil
  • amla oil
  • Tocotrienol
  • melanotan
  • testosterone
Melanotan is of course the best example of reaching the desired result of dark hair

Testosterone hair darkening can most commonly seen when boys hit puberty and mature, as testosterone darkens skin & hair in males as a natural DIMORPHIC development due to it being a MASCULINE trait, which is why WOMEN are far more ATTRACTED to men with DARK coloring. Scientific fact, just look it up. So instead of arguing with me, argue with science and real life. hi

Most of the other supplements are actually widely used as treatments for grey hair or other melanin/keratin deficiencies, which is well reported to go hand in hand with considerable darkening of the original color when restored. Of course there aren't many reports on young people with light hair seeing as...well, no one would think of it. But I did, and I will put it to the test.

Hair dye looks artificial and fake because it creates an imbalance in your overall coloring e.g. shade of your eyebrows, lashes, facial hair and overall skin tone, all of which are bound by your natural melanin (it's also not good to dose your head in peroxide every few weeks). You need to target ALL of it to get natural, satisfactory results, ergo the change has to come from within (melanin). That's why this research is crucial for lightcels. No man should have to go through life with light hair. ugh
So jet black hair is ideal? And black hair and blue eyes is an ideal combination?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 2729
Holy shit imma read it later

I get that hair dye could look bad sometimes, but do you think it’s still a good way to darken hair? At least if you already have naturally dark hair and you dye it just a little darker. What about dying eyebrows?

Can this be used to hit jet black hair

I get that hair dye could look bad sometimes, but do you think it’s still a good way to darken hair? At least if you already have naturally dark hair and you dye it just a little darker. What about dying eyebrows?

I assume the OP applies solely to people with light hair. If ur hair is dark then dyeing it even darker is fine as it won't look as "artificial". And in terms of eyebrows use this:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • PABA
  • copper
  • Pantothenic Acid
  • biotin
  • Resveratrol
  • forskolin
  • Bringraj oil
  • castor oil
  • amla oil
  • Tocotrienol
  • melanotan
  • testosterone

PABA is just vitamin B10

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
i used to be blonde under 10yo and then turned brown/darkish tone during puberty

i used to be blonde under 10yo and then turned brown/darkish tone during puberty

Opposite for me. Hair used to be jet black as a child and went lighter as I grew older. In the sunlight it's light brown now, dark hair>blonde tbh.
Usually, our hair will turn darker because eumelanin production increases as we age (until we go gray, that is). And because some genes are not switched on until triggered by the hormones first released during puberty, we might not show our “true” natural hair color until adolescence, hence ur situation

Last edited:
Opposite for me. Hair used to be jet black as a child and went lighter as I grew older. In the sunlight it's light brown now, dark hair>blonde tbh.
Usually, our hair will turn darker because eumelanin production increases as we age (until we go gray, that is). And because some genes are not switched on until triggered by the hormones first released during puberty, we might not show our “true” natural hair color until adolescence, hence ur situation
Melanotan2 darkens all features the most in my experience. Even eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GenericChad1444
I'm trying kokoslotion atm

My hair had gotten lighter some reason in the past months and I don’t even know how

how can I darken my grey hair with Melanotan without becoming my skin too tan?

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
@Lorsss yo check out this legit thread.

light brown-blonde or rope tbh

• PABA
  • copper
  • Pantothenic Acid
  • biotin
  • Resveratrol
  • forskolin
  • Bringraj oil
  • castor oil
  • amla oil
  • Tocotrienol
  • melanotan
  • testosterone

Anyone knows if the oils are supposed to be consumed orally or applied on the skin/hair?