*Archived Lookism Thread* List of Benefical products

Martian

Martian

Bronze
Found this in a discord, along with some others thought I should share them here if they haven't already

1: Testosterone:
WU8DCtEo57hegBcL3CUTxTI1kcekW7BK1AErYAh4AwxzshHD4xIEP9gkz2fwg2rWZtBmt-uY7knr3jiaNbnf8AhzHyxchB4Uw1LEwCYZk5iZ7Szbb3d25Wjfi-YnXV1PMNXihOxmCdh93rlwEjRR-A

Section I: Food & Drugs
  • For cooking, you should selectively use either extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, or unsalted butter/ghee. (Your body needs cholesterol to produce testosterone, cholesterol being harmful is a myth.) It is important to avoid harmful oils such as soybean, canola, and other vegetable oils. These oils have a high Omega 6:3 ratio, causing inflammation. Olive and coconut oils are high in Omega 3, along with being very androgenic.
  • One reason for the decline in testosterone levels in men of today is inadequate intake of the right cholesterol foods. Again, cholesterol and fats being harmful is a myth.
  • Recommendations:
  • Extra virgin olive oil (2-3 tablespoons daily) and/or Coconut oil (1 table spoon daily).
When buying food, avoid:
Chickpeas
Peanut butter
Margarine
Food from plastic box, container
Soy
Ketchup
Sugar
Pasteurized milk
Cheap yogurt
Burgers
Frankfurters
Canned foods
Heavily processed foods
Flaxseeds
Vegetable oils

Beer (beer contains phytoestrogens)
Any type of alcohol
Soda
Fruit juice from the supermarket
Coffee
Any type of pharmaceutical drugs
Smoking
Smoking marijuana
Taking drugs
Shrooms,
Finasteride

Np3SsjW_2TvNDsibhYeAKKE3eVTY6BOAzQpTW-pHB22JnB2u5fHkaPHX5rlXc8Sy-1-HHv8cmfFIMd0EpQ9a0yzgU4OPrmtYYqlC4pf2CsvXwfHRCBvyHc4If8PFNmhM3FTmHT9F0vwbS1WWae_jGQ

However, do not live in fear. If you are underage and still eat with your family, it is not the end of the world to eat these products. You will gain nothing freaking out about consumption of these products. Live a little, and enjoy - thinking that these will harm you will do no good. Create a mental diet that these foods do no harm to you, and with the advice in the upcoming guide and your own subliminal routines, there is nothing to worry about.

• Testosterone cont.
Section II: Vitamins & Supplements
  • Vitamin D:
The most powerful way to increase testosterone production is with the help from the sun. Humans can only absorb vit. D and metabolise it through direct sun exposure, all animal sources contain insignificant amounts of vit. D.
The average adult male needs about 20,000UI of vit. D daily in order to function optimally and to be free out of any disease.
Your body requires vit. D in order to produce testosterone.
In the male physiology, muscular development is linked to the production of the male hormone, testosterone.
The old Greek practice of exercising nude on a warm sandy beach was used to develop a healthy muscular body. When sunlight falls on any part of the male body, testosterone production increases substantially, but when it strikes the male genitals directly, secretion of the hormone is greatest.
Sunlight exposure has a dramatic impact on testosterone production in males, as plasma testosterone levels decline from November through April, and then rise steadily increase through the spring and summer until they peak in October. This directly impacts reproductive rates, and accordingly, the month of June has the highest rate of conception. Those living in lower latitudes with generally lower precipitation rates have a year-round advantage in testosterone levels and the corresponding increase in sperm production. A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun. Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique.
HBdzap0JNA_700GANfRbj54p3yP7p5ms0nW16DvzkmPdSumEenFLFzssqd1WLghZ6bb3cjZ8thM_gyhb1YphktYKMvjDkF9SU9jrPjc6orHEEpggpGE5i6KSn5JrjEIKAxdNs8aQC_Zwcz7zDHVWjA

The combination of sun and exercise is, therefore, ideal to develop a strong and healthy body with optimal reproductive abilities. There are more than 40 million men in the U.S. suffering from low levels of testosterone. But the vast majority of them don’t even know it.
(No, going outside regularly clothed does not have the same effects on testosterone as ‘sunbathing’, any time in the sun is beneficial. Exposing your chest or back to the sun will boost testosterone proficiently, but if you have the ability to expose your testicles to the sun, you will reap the extra benefits.)
Please don’t go walking down the street with your balls out.
Direct Sunlight is always superior for the production of vitamin D. However, if you live in a cold/cloudy climate, or do not have access to direct sunlight, the next best option is to purchase a vitamin D lamp (UVB light). The one I personally use is a Phillips narrowhead from Poland. Please do not spend large amounts of money on a lamp. They should be less than $100, under $170 at max. For additional benefits, I recommend a red light (670 or 660 nm). This will clean your skin, along with providing the same testosterone benefits as the UVB lamp, though not providing the same Vitamin D. The Red Light gives a youthful, glowing look, and I recommend using it after you use the UVB light, if you are to get both. Studies have also shown the Red Light to Improve Eyesight.

The last option is to buy vitamin D in the supplement form, supplementing 20,000 IU a day. This is not recommended, though when supplementing vitamin D, be sure to receive vitamin K2 in your diet, whether it be from around 4-5 eggs a day, or unsalted butter. At this point, I do not recommend K2 supplements to anyone, I have yet to experiment it on myself. However, you may do your own research and act accordingly.

• Testosterone cont.
Section II: Vitamins & Supplements cont.
Other Supplements:
There are few supplements which increase testosterone production and they are as follows:
Ashwagandha- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/
Ashwagandha has been shown to increase testosterone levels by 15% in healthy young men, which is a substantial amount. Ashwagandha is also good for you if you have any type of anxiety or depression, as well as reducing your cortisol levels overall.
Boron:
Boron has been shown to increase free bioavailable testosterone in the blood.
DIM:
DIM is the one of only two natural supplements without negative side effects which actively battles estrogen by detoxifying it and eliminating it not just from the blood, but from the liver.
Chrysin:
Chrysin is the modern best mega supplement for testosterone increase and estrogen control, it has the similar effects of DIM in handling estrogen, however Chrysin also is very anabolic and has been reported to increase total testosterone by whooping 30%. It's not like tribulus terrestris, tribulus doesn't work at all. Chrysin is also found in raw, unheated honey.
MM_W5O0oX0Y-iIMn90PBL6r30VFPUso8bqqo38fw7NFn_FX1x4rci9D2tEd_xF3pLUVjGnJhx1P6xg49YNCo-j75PUiRhnNAiqy4Xo6s8LmU1TWl-5oVmiDaaem1h_rUldhpSyCPKfKn97Cy-kFg0w

Organ Meat Supplements:
It is preferred to be eating real organ meats at least weekly for optimal nutrition and testosterone production, though if you do not buy your own food, I recommend finding organ meat supplements. They should always be organic and grass fed, or natural feed relating to that animal. Liver is nature’s natural ‘multivitamin’, and our ancestors ate it regularly. Golden & Silver Era Bodybuilders used desiccated liver regularly.
Supplement Footnote; Of course, it is not necessary to buy everything or anything on this list. Get what resonates with you, and what curtails to you specifically. Currently I’ve been using Boron, Ashwagandha, the UVB lamp, a Red light, and Grass Fed Beef Liver supplements so far, and the results have been potent. I will experiment with Chrysin in the future, though I have been taking it through raw honey.

Cleansing Products: In the future, I will go into detail for ‘The Amazing Gallbladder and Liver Flush’ by Andreas Moritz, which cleanses the liver of ‘gallstones’ which are claimed by him to be the root cause of disease. I have performed this cleanse myself and it did indeed work, using Epsom Salts (make sure they are edible), Apple Cider Vinegar, a colon cleanse (I used Colosan tablets), along with fresh fruit juice from citrus fruits. The pdf of this book is easily found online if you wish to look into it.
Iodine is helpful for removing toxins from your Pineal Gland, along with Haritaki Powder.

2: Facial Aesthetics:
  • For facial aesthetics, you may use the Red Light (670 nm) for collagen production and the clearing of acne. The Red Light also stimulates the facial muscles and firms the skin.
  • Additionally, I use Mastic/Mastiha Gum to develop the facial muscles and the lower third(Jawline and Maxilla). The Modern Diet is insufficient and too ‘soft’ for proper craniofacial development these days. If you are not chewing on hard, tough foods regularly, I recommend getting the mastic gum (Greek in Origin.) They look like small pebbles and taste like nothing, or earthy. Mastic Gum is very beneficial for your gut, and is entirely natural, compared with other soy-based sugar or processed gums sold in stores today. Chewing Mastic Gum will cause bone and muscle growth in the face, along with moving the maxilla up. Avoid chewing with your mouth closed, but rather chew with your mouth open, and chew with the premolars, canines or incisors to get the best results. Chewing on the molars lengthens the face. Otherwise, you can chew on one side for a period, then the other side, or do whatever you want. Avoid over chewing, but add progressive overload, whether through a longer chewing time or more pieces. Never cause yourself discomfort, this is a gym for your face.

• In order to target specific places, here is a guide below:

Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors
Increasing midface length- chew with back molars
Making cheekbones higher set- chew with first molar to first premolar
Making orbitals more compact(Create Hunter Eyes)- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors
Maximizing forward growth(Maxilla)- chew with the incisors
Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing results)- chew with incisors
Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change
dDoW1_2NRTG91jT-S1Df0as0ljRifl3cUsLEvQyN4v7mETIs387vro-um1Nxi6dWz2Oz8nWmExClEMY-c-ejZyd6QQKHVsXDj89W6GLAcOa8po2OQ60cS0hvO4Ks3TbH82ojdP8KRu-W4uAgemgVlw

If you are consistent with this ‘face gym’, this is an example of what can be achieved.
gEq_CPXhSLP-yfQq2SlZuf5fyslELVoRa1ZaV24OYTORCdlO3Q5iPIEzyShArJcc3ZKFid0dyfZOCRQOS7FMuw_-YzRQ2gZr1H6VHiA5LUtHt0ZFLKeBYiXgnf2zATzACzBLuukIE7IRyInNPoTGcw

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, flambria, mxrcyy0 and 4 others
Found this in a discord, along with some others thought I should share them here if they haven't already

WU8DCtEo57hegBcL3CUTxTI1kcekW7BK1AErYAh4AwxzshHD4xIEP9gkz2fwg2rWZtBmt-uY7knr3jiaNbnf8AhzHyxchB4Uw1LEwCYZk5iZ7Szbb3d25Wjfi-YnXV1PMNXihOxmCdh93rlwEjRR-A

• For cooking, you should selectively use either extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, or unsalted butter/ghee. (Your body needs cholesterol to produce testosterone, cholesterol being harmful is a myth.) It is important to avoid harmful oils such as soybean, canola, and other vegetable oils. These oils have a high Omega 6:3 ratio, causing inflammation. Olive and coconut oils are high in Omega 3, along with being very androgenic.
  • One reason for the decline in testosterone levels in men of today is inadequate intake of the right cholesterol foods. Again, cholesterol and fats being harmful is a myth.
  • Recommendations:
  • Extra virgin olive oil (2-3 tablespoons daily) and/or Coconut oil (1 table spoon daily).
When buying food, avoid:
Chickpeas
Peanut butter
Margarine
Soy
Ketchup
Sugar
Pasteurized milk
Cheap yogurt
Burgers
Frankfurters
Canned foods
Heavily processed foods
Flaxseeds
Vegetable oils

Any type of alcohol
Soda
Coffee
Smoking
Smoking marijuana
Taking drugs
Shrooms,
Finasteride

Np3SsjW_2TvNDsibhYeAKKE3eVTY6BOAzQpTW-pHB22JnB2u5fHkaPHX5rlXc8Sy-1-HHv8cmfFIMd0EpQ9a0yzgU4OPrmtYYqlC4pf2CsvXwfHRCBvyHc4If8PFNmhM3FTmHT9F0vwbS1WWae_jGQ

However, do not live in fear. If you are underage and still eat with your family, it is not the end of the world to eat these products. You will gain nothing freaking out about consumption of these products. Live a little, and enjoy - thinking that these will harm you will do no good. Create a mental diet that these foods do no harm to you, and with the advice in the upcoming guide and your own subliminal routines, there is nothing to worry about.

• Testosterone cont.
  • Vitamin D:
The most powerful way to increase testosterone production is with the help from the sun. Humans can only absorb vit. D and metabolise it through direct sun exposure, all animal sources contain insignificant amounts of vit. D.
The average adult male needs about 20,000UI of vit. D daily in order to function optimally and to be free out of any disease.
In the male physiology, muscular development is linked to the production of the male hormone, testosterone.
The old Greek practice of exercising nude on a warm sandy beach was used to develop a healthy muscular body. When sunlight falls on any part of the male body, testosterone production increases substantially, but when it strikes the male genitals directly, secretion of the hormone is greatest.
Sunlight exposure has a dramatic impact on testosterone production in males, as plasma testosterone levels decline from November through April, and then rise steadily increase through the spring and summer until they peak in October. This directly impacts reproductive rates, and accordingly, the month of June has the highest rate of conception. Those living in lower latitudes with generally lower precipitation rates have a year-round advantage in testosterone levels and the corresponding increase in sperm production. A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun. Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique.
HBdzap0JNA_700GANfRbj54p3yP7p5ms0nW16DvzkmPdSumEenFLFzssqd1WLghZ6bb3cjZ8thM_gyhb1YphktYKMvjDkF9SU9jrPjc6orHEEpggpGE5i6KSn5JrjEIKAxdNs8aQC_Zwcz7zDHVWjA

The combination of sun and exercise is, therefore, ideal to develop a strong and healthy body with optimal reproductive abilities. There are more than 40 million men in the U.S. suffering from low levels of testosterone. But the vast majority of them don’t even know it.
(No, going outside regularly clothed does not have the same effects on testosterone as ‘sunbathing’, any time in the sun is beneficial. Exposing your chest or back to the sun will boost testosterone proficiently, but if you have the ability to expose your testicles to the sun, you will reap the extra benefits.)
Direct Sunlight is always superior for the production of vitamin D. However, if you live in a cold/cloudy climate, or do not have access to direct sunlight, the next best option is to purchase a vitamin D lamp (UVB light). The one I personally use is a Phillips narrowhead from Poland. Please do not spend large amounts of money on a lamp. They should be less than $100, under $170 at max. For additional benefits, I recommend a red light (670 or 660 nm). This will clean your skin, along with providing the same testosterone benefits as the UVB lamp, though not providing the same Vitamin D. The Red Light gives a youthful, glowing look, and I recommend using it after you use the UVB light, if you are to get both. Studies have also shown the Red Light to Improve Eyesight.

The last option is to buy vitamin D in the supplement form, supplementing 20,000 IU a day. This is not recommended, though when supplementing vitamin D, be sure to receive vitamin K2 in your diet, whether it be from around 4-5 eggs a day, or unsalted butter. At this point, I do not recommend K2 supplements to anyone, I have yet to experiment it on myself. However, you may do your own research and act accordingly.

• Testosterone cont.
Other Supplements:
There are few supplements which increase testosterone production and they are as follows:
Ashwagandha has been shown to increase testosterone levels by 15% in healthy young men, which is a substantial amount. Ashwagandha is also good for you if you have any type of anxiety or depression, as well as reducing your cortisol levels overall.
Boron:
DIM:
DIM is the one of only two natural supplements without negative side effects which actively battles estrogen by detoxifying it and eliminating it not just from the blood, but from the liver.
Chrysin:
Chrysin is the modern best mega supplement for testosterone increase and estrogen control, it has the similar effects of DIM in handling estrogen, however Chrysin also is very anabolic and has been reported to increase total testosterone by whooping 30%. It's not like tribulus terrestris, tribulus doesn't work at all. Chrysin is also found in raw, unheated honey.
MM_W5O0oX0Y-iIMn90PBL6r30VFPUso8bqqo38fw7NFn_FX1x4rci9D2tEd_xF3pLUVjGnJhx1P6xg49YNCo-j75PUiRhnNAiqy4Xo6s8LmU1TWl-5oVmiDaaem1h_rUldhpSyCPKfKn97Cy-kFg0w

Organ Meat Supplements:
It is preferred to be eating real organ meats at least weekly for optimal nutrition and testosterone production, though if you do not buy your own food, I recommend finding organ meat supplements. They should always be organic and grass fed, or natural feed relating to that animal. Liver is nature’s natural ‘multivitamin’, and our ancestors ate it regularly. Golden & Silver Era Bodybuilders used desiccated liver regularly.
Supplement Footnote; Of course, it is not necessary to buy everything or anything on this list. Get what resonates with you, and what curtails to you specifically. Currently I’ve been using Boron, Ashwagandha, the UVB lamp, a Red light, and Grass Fed Beef Liver supplements so far, and the results have been potent. I will experiment with Chrysin in the future, though I have been taking it through raw honey.

Cleansing Products: In the future, I will go into detail for ‘The Amazing Gallbladder and Liver Flush’ by Andreas Moritz, which cleanses the liver of ‘gallstones’ which are claimed by him to be the root cause of disease. I have performed this cleanse myself and it did indeed work, using Epsom Salts (make sure they are edible), Apple Cider Vinegar, a colon cleanse (I used Colosan tablets), along with fresh fruit juice from citrus fruits. The pdf of this book is easily found online if you wish to look into it.
Iodine is helpful for removing toxins from your Pineal Gland, along with Haritaki Powder.

• For facial aesthetics, you may use the Red Light (670 nm) for collagen production and the clearing of acne. The Red Light also stimulates the facial muscles and firms the skin.
  • Additionally, I use Mastic/Mastiha Gum to develop the facial muscles and the lower third(Jawline and Maxilla). The Modern Diet is insufficient and too ‘soft’ for proper craniofacial development these days. If you are not chewing on hard, tough foods regularly, I recommend getting the mastic gum (Greek in Origin.) They look like small pebbles and taste like nothing, or earthy. Mastic Gum is very beneficial for your gut, and is entirely natural, compared with other soy-based sugar or processed gums sold in stores today. Chewing Mastic Gum will cause bone and muscle growth in the face, along with moving the maxilla up. Avoid chewing with your mouth closed, but rather chew with your mouth open, and chew with the premolars, canines or incisors to get the best results. Chewing on the molars lengthens the face. Otherwise, you can chew on one side for a period, then the other side, or do whatever you want. Avoid over chewing, but add progressive overload, whether through a longer chewing time or more pieces. Never cause yourself discomfort, this is a gym for your face.

Making orbitals more compact(Create Hunter Eyes)- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors
Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing results)- chew with incisors
Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change
dDoW1_2NRTG91jT-S1Df0as0ljRifl3cUsLEvQyN4v7mETIs387vro-um1Nxi6dWz2Oz8nWmExClEMY-c-ejZyd6QQKHVsXDj89W6GLAcOa8po2OQ60cS0hvO4Ks3TbH82ojdP8KRu-W4uAgemgVlw

If you are consistent with this ‘face gym’, this is an example of what can be achieved.
gEq_CPXhSLP-yfQq2SlZuf5fyslELVoRa1ZaV24OYTORCdlO3Q5iPIEzyShArJcc3ZKFid0dyfZOCRQOS7FMuw_-YzRQ2gZr1H6VHiA5LUtHt0ZFLKeBYiXgnf2zATzACzBLuukIE7IRyInNPoTGcw
mirin nigger to gook transformation with your cope exercises

• JFL
Reactions: T3cel, smoth, One Rep Max and 1 other person
buahahahahaha this cope shit

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM
not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Tbh for the testosterone part just look at team alpha 3ds channel

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM

• Recommendations:
When buying food, avoid:
Chickpeas
Peanut butter
Margarine
Soy
Ketchup
Sugar
Pasteurized milk
Cheap yogurt
Burgers
Frankfurters
Canned foods
Heavily processed foods
Flaxseeds
Vegetable oils

Any type of alcohol
Soda
Coffee
Smoking
Smoking marijuana
Taking drugs
Shrooms,
Finasteride

• Testosterone cont.
  • Vitamin D:

• Testosterone cont.
Other Supplements:
Boron:
DIM:
Chrysin:

Organ Meat Supplements:

Bro if the vitamin d requirement is 20k iu why does it shows 600iu in google?

good thread, thanks for the tips

• +1
Reactions: ascension
The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun. Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique.
Postings of a deeply closeted forum user

mirin nigger to gook transformation with your cope exercises
he's still ugly but there is still a huge improvement of looks. I would count that as a success.

Why avoid coffee?