• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and 9 others
r u retarded? ofc they are white

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456, Zonar, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
no, neither are slavs, nor meds, only norwegians/swedes/icelandics/danes/anglos saxons/germans/austrians, inb4 swedes are somalian or some overused unfunny joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Magnum Opus, Manletmachine and 3 others
That don't wanna be. @The Grinch is way cooler than the average white incel/cuck anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, STAMPEDE and The Grinch
Not at all

• +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther
If Europeans are white, then yes. If only Germanics, Nordics, Celtics and Anglo-Saxons are white, then no.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, STAMPEDE and OwenGwyther
Some are but mainland euros don't associate with them and consider them to be outsiders because they are muslim and are involved in drug trade and human trafficking in eastern europe

Last edited:
  • +1
Some are but most are brown

• +1
no, neither are slavs, nor meds, only norwegians/swedes/icelandics/danes/anglos saxons/germans/austrians, inb4 swedes are somalian or some overused unfunny joke
What about Croatians ?

Albanians are very 100% genetically white, but they don’t actually wanna be white, they see whites as cucks and weak.

No

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and OwenGwyther
Yes, but in the european cluster they are the one who are the closest to north africans and middle eastern

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
IMG 4403
IMG 4399
IMG 4400
IMG 4401

To any ignorant still denying Albanians’s 100% pure white dna, look at the genetic studies done on albanian population. Albanians may be some of the purest european ethnicity in whole europe, and they never mixed with any other ethnicity or race.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, user123456 and OwenGwyther
Yes, but in the european cluster they are the one who are the closest to north africans and middle eastern
20240411 162649

No they aren’t. Are you actually retarded?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and OwenGwyther
Some are but mainland euros don't associate with them and consider them to be outsiders because they are muslim and are involved in drug trade and human trafficking in eastern europe
Its clear u r clueless

I think balts are white.

@STAMPEDE, the analbanian niglet is on a massive public relations campaign for his tiny brown analbanian villagemen. Albanians are not white akhi. They desperately would like to be white though. You were born to roam around your mountainous villages, herding cattle and goats. Please just supply the E.U with your agricultural products and stay away from worldly affairs, little mountain manlets.

• Hmm...
Indians ITT "No bro, they are not white, they are shitskins like us, we are the same people"

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, STAMPEDE and XtrovertNTnormalfag
They are early european farmers mixed with some indo european like every meditaranean person so yes they are white. They wre the purest race in the balkans if not europe, since they didnt mix with slavs much unlike their greek neighbors

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, STAMPEDE and Eternal_
faggots will consider greeks white, but not albanians :lul::lul::lul:

(btw, both are white)

• +1
They're off brand whites. Like Greeks, Italians, etc

no theyre actual whites like every other European, and anyone whos say this is a kike
They're white, I never denied that. But they're not white in the same sense as Anglos, Nordics, east Euros, etc.

They're white, I never denied that. But they're not white in the same sense as Anglos, Nordics, east Euros, etc.
I consider them more white thananglos, cuckglos are as bad as the Jews and are one of the reason white countries are cooked rn

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Phenotypically yes. If you don't consider Albanians "white" you can't consider South Italians or Greeks or the other Balkanites white either cuz they're legit mixed with MENA

Phenotypically yes. If you don't consider Albanians "white" you can't consider South Italians or Greeks or the other Balkanites white either cuz they're legit mixed with MENA
They‘re not. If amything they got whiter as time went on because they mixed with slavs.
Greeks are closer geentically to Germans than to Turks, no mxiing with mena

They‘re not. If amything they got whiter as time went on because they mixed with slavs.
Greeks are closer geentically to Germans than to Turks, no mxiing with mena
This is pure bias lmao Greeks are heavily mixed with Turks. Every genetic test and PCA plot shows that Albanians are more Northern than Greeks:feelskek:

This is pure bias lmao Greeks are heavily mixed with Turks. Every genetic test and PCA plot shows that Albanians are more Northern than Greeks:feelskek:

Greeks have exactly 0% turkic ancestry. Even the easternmost greeks from east anatolia, they are 0% turkic. How can shitskins so comfortably speak with 0 brain 0 knowledge is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Neolithic swarthy South Euros are more European than North-Eastern Euro chink eyed mongoloids.
Neolithic component is closer to Europe than North Eurasian one despite being younger in Europe.

Greeks have exactly 0% turkic ancestry. Even the easternmost greeks from east anatolia, they are 0% turkic. How can shitskins so comfortably speak with 0 brain 0 knowledge is beyond me.
Greeks are mixed with Turks and Middle Easterners lmao this is a fact anybody can see

lmao alright pajeet
Sandnigger's mad over facts literally everyone points out how so many Greeks look like Middle Easterns:feelskek:

Last edited:
greeks arent mixed with turks much. anatolians and slavs yes. How am I biased against albanains? I literally said they are the purest race in Europe.

B34D5013 89A1 4337 ADC7 CC3FF3A5B8D6
Albanian DNA
26CB3379 AC86 4EF5 89D4 B1084BA48739
Greek DNA , literally the same

For comparison this is Turkish DNA
A6089140 A5C6 4B1F 8189 7B76A16ACEFC
, lower Farmer ancestry higher Hunter Gather ancestry. 20% of which is east asian (amur river+baikal)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme